wtf? who is doing this and why?

I blame Google. Even if Google had nothing to do with it, Google is still EVUL.

The search terms are annoying, it would be nice to have the option to block them from one's view.

Use Bing. It's much less cluttered.

#fffm_keywords_block h1, #fffm_keywords_block h2, #fffm_keywords_block h3, #fffm_keywords_block h4, #fffm_keywords_block h5, #fffm_keywords_block h6 { display: inline; }#fffm_keywords_block h1 { font-size: 16pt; font-weight: bold; }#fffm_keywords_block h2 { font-size: 14pt; font-weight: bold; }#fffm_keywords_block h3 { font-size: 12pt; font-weight: bold; }#fffm_keywords_block h4 { font-size: 10pt; font-weight: bold; }#fffm_keywords_block h5 { font-size: 9pt; font-weight: bold; }#fffm_keywords_block h6 { font-size: 8pt; font-weight: bold; } Visitors found this page by searching for these keywords: jeremy is the whore of usmb

, ravi is a doosh bag

, ravi is a doosh bag pale rider

, wtf? who is doing this and why?

, luissa the usmb whore should die

, pale rider is a mental defective

, strollingbones is the best person on USMB

Bones is behind it all!

I can't believe all you pros haven't figured out that it's xotoxi doing it. He's the one who knows how to do all kinds of fancy things.

#fffm_keywords_block h1, #fffm_keywords_block h2, #fffm_keywords_block h3, #fffm_keywords_block h4, #fffm_keywords_block h5, #fffm_keywords_block h6 { display: inline; }#fffm_keywords_block h1 { font-size: 16pt; font-weight: bold; }#fffm_keywords_block h2 { font-size: 14pt; font-weight: bold; }#fffm_keywords_block h3 { font-size: 12pt; font-weight: bold; }#fffm_keywords_block h4 { font-size: 10pt; font-weight: bold; }#fffm_keywords_block h5 { font-size: 9pt; font-weight: bold; }#fffm_keywords_block h6 { font-size: 8pt; font-weight: bold; } Visitors found this page by searching for these keywords: jeremy is the whore of usmb

, ravi is a doosh bag

Bones is behind it all!

I can't believe all you pros haven't figured out that it's xotoxi doing it. He's the one who knows how to do all kinds of fancy things.

Actually, I have said that USMB should turn off the Google word search feature. It is not helpful in any way and it is only a potential tool of abuse whereby individuals can subvert the USMB rules without getting caught.

Perfect example: when someone wrote rude comments about Conhog's grandfather.

This makes me afraid to post in this thread :lol:

It is acting like a bot. :eusa_eh:

I think it is jeremy's fault

This makes me afraid to post in this thread :lol:

It is acting like a bot. :eusa_eh:

I think it is jeremy's fault

dr-evil.JPG

, ravi is a doosh bag

Bones is behind it all!

Actually, I have said that USMB should turn off the Google word search feature. It is not helpful in any way and it is only a potential tool of abuse whereby individuals can subvert the USMB rules without getting caught.

Perfect example: when someone wrote rude comments about Conhog's grandfather.

No real offense intended. But I know how you like to play. :neutral:

I am curious about this feature as well. Take a gander at this thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...family-with-signs-pic-and-brags-about-it.html

I'll put good money on who caused those search phrases to appear. How fucking pathetic is one person's life that this is how they entertain themselves?

Appears the thread was just removed, but the search phrases were "does Jon like 7 year olds" and "is Jon a former drug addict". It was hilarious.

Last edited:
I am curious about this feature as well. Take a gander at this thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...family-with-signs-pic-and-brags-about-it.html

I'll put good money on who caused those search phrases to appear. How fucking pathetic is one person's life that this is how they entertain themselves?

Appears the thread was just removed, but the search phrases were "does Jon like 7 year olds" and "is Jon a former drug addict". It was hilarious.
I blame Xotoxi. Sounds like some of his diabolical work.

scroll down to the bottom of the page in announcements and feedback and what does one find?

Visitors found this page by searching for these keywords:
luissa usmb whore, luissa the usmb whore

what is the excuse for this from admin or a mod? would someone like to explain this?

"The List" was the first victim of such an attack. Gunny freaked out..I ignored it because I know who did it. That stupid fuck "PatekPhilippe" was getting his ass handed to him by BikerSailor over on my thread and the pathetic little dweeb openly threatened to do exactly what you see on the bottom of pages that feature USMB members that attract controversy such as myself and ConHog. PatekPhilippe got banned by the then "Dude/Odball" mod now citizen for his threats to the board. The Key Word attachments showed up immediately after that episode. He "PP" expanded his pussy attack and obviously others have joined him.

Apparantly the Administration feels that GoogleBots are more of a value to getting clicks than any adverse reaction to missusing them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back