WTF was in that unmanned space shuttle?

judging from his posts, Jones comes up short in lot's of areas... a tenuous grip on reality is one shining example.
It is shitheads like you that have to ride the coat tails of other posters because of your lack of intellect on any subject, especially this one, that have no grasp on reality.
Your nation is crumbling, your freedoms eroded, and your happy as a fly on dogshit with it all :badgrin: You deserve neither freedom nor security, and your care taker needs to put you in a time out. I challenge you to post anything more then one paragraph long, with something germane to the issues being discussed here, that doesn't resemble a 1st graders homework.
Be a man, or get the fuck out of the way you asshole.
been there done that...
I challenge you to post something less than a wall of text that does not read like a drooling mental case's manifesto of raving lunacy....
In your fucking wet dreams, you moronic imbecile :badgrin:I challenge you to RE-POST anything, anywhere more then one paragraph long, with something germane to the issues being discussed here, that doesn't resemble a 1st graders homework.
It only appears as a wall of text to mentally challenged idiots like you, that can not counter anything in an adult manner, so you run away like the pussy you are. You either don't read any responses that demand an attention span more then 3 seconds, or you do read but can not counter with anything that substantiates your positions.

The only time you KNOW there's a chance of a valid conspiracy is when the govt CLASSIFIES something or calls in the intelligience agencies..

In the case of 9-11, the only part i doubt is the downing of the plane over Penn.. They released voice records ONLY to survivor families, and classified the data flight recorder. WHY? Because releasing that for analysis would have shown that plane was shot down..

It is shitheads like you that have to ride the coat tails of other posters because of your lack of intellect on any subject, especially this one, that have no grasp on reality.
Your nation is crumbling, your freedoms eroded, and your happy as a fly on dogshit with it all :badgrin: You deserve neither freedom nor security, and your care taker needs to put you in a time out. I challenge you to post anything more then one paragraph long, with something germane to the issues being discussed here, that doesn't resemble a 1st graders homework.
been there done that...
I challenge you to post something less than a wall of text that does not read like a drooling mental case's manifesto of raving lunacy....
In your fucking wet dreams, you moronic imbecile :badgrin:I challenge you to RE-POST anything, anywhere more then one paragraph long, with something germane to the issues being discussed here, that doesn't resemble a 1st graders homework.
It only appears as a wall of text to mentally challenged idiots like you, that can not counter anything in an adult manner, so you run away like the pussy you are. You either don't read any responses that demand an attention span more then 3 seconds, or you do read but can not counter with anything that substantiates your positions.
a drooling mental case's manifesto of raving lunacy....

The only time you KNOW there's a chance of a valid conspiracy is when the govt CLASSIFIES something or calls in the intelligience agencies..

In the case of 9-11, the only part i doubt is the downing of the plane over Penn.. They released voice records ONLY to survivor families, and classified the data flight recorder. WHY? Because releasing that for analysis would have shown that plane was shot down..
you have credible proof of this ? in 3....2...1

Only that the timeline of the incident shows that an intercept was possible and the huge effort to martyr the folks on board who struggled with the terrorists.

Why WOULD you classify the flight data recorder? And do "limited" release of the voice recorder? The timeline clearly shows proximity to the plane by a Nat Guard interceptor. Close enough for a missile shot.

Only that the timeline of the incident shows that an intercept was possible and the huge effort to martyr the folks on board who struggled with the terrorists.

Why WOULD you classify the flight data recorder? And do "limited" release of the voice recorder? The timeline clearly shows proximity to the plane by a Nat Guard interceptor. Close enough for a missile shot.
funny, none of the interceptor pilots had the right ammo to shoot down any of the flights.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgjWU6jXrdc]9/11 Debunked: United 93 not Shot Down - YouTube[/ame]

Does this look to you like a "STIFF 10mph southeast wind"?

plume-ppg.jpg

Too many questions for me. This part stinks. SOMEWHERE I have an excellent timeline link that discusses the POSSIBILITY of an intercept.. Don't give me anymore IDIOT preparations without some thought in them..

You didn't answer my 1st question.. Why did they not release the flight data recorder.. MOST conspiracies START == when the govt stops talking..

Last edited:
.... and a 3, 2, 1 .... ??????

We didn't get that story right even now...

.... and a 3, 2, 1 .... ?????

I'm beginning to get a complex. Either I need to check deodorant or logic and reason just killed another thread...

Last edited:
judging from his posts, Jones comes up short in lot's of areas... a tenuous grip on reality is one shining example.
been there done that...

Damn, that was almost poetic.

Not responding to anything else until you tell us HOW they pulled it off; the thermite, the bombs planted, the supposed drones being used, planting the light poles, etc....

Summon some manhood and tell us how....your why doesn't mean jack shit unless you say how.

Get busy boy.
Why don't you explain HOW the Muslim terrorists pulled off the conspiracy theory you subscribe to?

It is explained in the 9/11 Commission Report. They pulled knives, claimed they had bombs in some cases to control the passengers while their co-conspirators flew the planes into buildings. You've never read the report have you? Other wise you could quote some of it.

Seriously your demand is a fucking joke
No, the demand was made to a fucking joke though (that would be you if I'm moving too fast for you). I have asked you to explain what happened since you swear the 9/11 Commission Report is incorrect.

and just another one of your excuses to NOT respond, because the OCT is so fucking absurd.
See, there you go again; you call the Commission report "absurd" but refuse to say what in the report is "absurd".

You demand a complete hypothesis from an average person,
NO DIPSHIT...YOU'RE FUCKING LYING.. I never asked you for a complete hypothesis...not fucking once!

I asked you to explain in reasonable detail how they pulled it off. You're so used to ducking the question, you don't even read the question.

but not one from the US government or its agencies. At least we who question and point out the BS of the OCT have the balls and manhood to do so, unlike some pussy who goes by the screen name of "Candycorn".
No what you do is make allegations and half truths and suppositions.

This thread is about remote guided spy craft. A while back, it was and still is suggested that the maneuvers by the "hijackers" were highly unlikely, given the admitted lack of training on commercial aircraft. This observation has been made by expert pilots, and has been well documented, and covered. It has also been theorized, that remote guidance systems on the attacking planes could have been used on that day.

Yes...AND THE FUCKING PLANE CRASHED. EXACTLY WHAT THE EXPERT THINKS WOULD HAPPEN YOU IDIOT!

Many like you, suggested back then that this technology did not exist in 2001.
Never made that suggestion.

Because information collected after the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 has raised questions about the alleged ability and motivation of the people accused of piloting Boeing 757 and 767 planes into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and a field in Shanksville, Pennsylvania, speculation has since lingered regarding the covert use of technology to precisely self-navigate all 4 airliners into targets that day.

Yes and the phone calls proves such speculation a completely absurd proposition in every way shape and form.

Government and aviation industry publications shed light on the development and implementation of pre-9-11 state-of-the-art systems capable of facilitating precise automated navigation of the Boeing 757 and 767 aircraft used during the 9/11 attacks, to a given destination.

Plane hijackings were extremely rare in the US before 9-11 due to adequate security, including the Air Force domestic air defense system. However, on 9-11, none of the commandeered planes sent out any alarms that they were being hijacked. If the planes were actually equipped with remote control technologies - which are not theoretical at all it would have been easy to ensure the transponders would be automatically turned off once the external controllers "hijacked" the plane, and they were.

Now we see why you're hesitant to post what you think happened...because you sound like a moron....

So "they" remote guided the planes and faked the phone calls now?

None of this was ever mentioned in your precious 9-11 Omission Report.
Yes because it was factual and not the comic book you're trying to write. Dumbass.

That is why the 9-11 Report is in many minds nothing more then a cover up, and lies by OMISSION. Instead you fall back like the pussy you are, to the "correct on all the major points" BS :cuckoo:
Yet you cannot quote a single inaccuracy in the report. I heard that the original version was printed on Kevlar since it is so bulletproof.

You can't argue these things, in any rational way so you try to take anyone questioning or debating this topic on a fruit loop ride of fallacies, and demand a complete mapquest of the 9-11 attacks, knowing full well that is impossible for starters, and 2ndly, knowing full well your own governments OCT falls short of doing what you demand of others.
Okay...give us a partial explanation of how these bombs were planted in the building with nobody noticing, how the bombs were set off since radio signals didn't work as was proven by the FDNY firefighters who perished, how none of the charges were thrown clear by planes hitting the buildings even though jet engines went several hundred feet....start there sonny.

This last technology is FTS, for Flight Termination System, was pioneered by SPS International, System Planning Corporation, whose CEO in 2001 was Dov Zakheim. SPC is a defense contractor majoring in electronic warfare technologies, including remote-controlled aircraft systems, and the Flight Termination System. Zakheim was appointed the Pentagon's chief financial officer by Bush and this was his position at the time $2.3 trillion was announced missing from the Defense Department on the day before 9/11/2001. Zakheim was also a member of the Project for a New American Century (PNAC), and one of the signers of both a letter to Bill Clinton in 1998 urging the overthrow of Saddam by force, and PNAC's "Rebuilding America's Defenses," which recognized such an invasion might be impossible unless the U.S. got a "new Pearl Harbor." Other signers of these documents were Dick Cheney, Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz, and Donald Rumsfeld.
This is one of my favorite of your type's lunacy. Let me get this straight; the administration announced the "missing" (it was an announcement about a new inventory system that could better track inventory) then decided it would blow up the building to destroy the records by hijacking a plane and crashing it into the Pentagon.

You have the market cornered on absurdity.

The connections with PNAC, and the contributors of this series of white papers, up to the remote guidance technology is too strong to just wave off, as just another coincidence, but your 9-11 Omission Report does just that, on many occasions, so much so that even those that sat on the Commission have made disparaging statements about their own findings, and how they did not succeed in accomplishing their own mission statement.

A remote controlled shuttle or spy plane should not be of any great surprise to anyone, and neither should the possibility that the planes used to attack America on 9-11 were compromised in this manner as well.

Again fuck you, your "major points" cowardice and especially your treasonous acquiescence to the MFKERS you are responsible for attacking my country and covering up the truth. May you and them rot in hell.

"You can't argue these things, in any rational way". Still waiting for you to explain "how". We all know you can't.

your wasting your time discussing this with Dawgshit.This troll and fellow troll Candyass are paid disinfo agents that have penetrated this site to try and derail any kind of government corruption discussions.

Just like releasing the computer modeling data for the WTC 7 is being withheld. They know there is no way that shit can be replicated using real world data, if so the would have readily made it available.
If they released the FDR for 93, and it didn't jive, one would presume they lied about other aspects, and on down the line. If flight 93 is the only thing you seriously doubt you haven't paid attention, and looked at the counter hypothesis in earnest.
A massive 47 story building does not fall straight down at free fall speed for 2.25 secs. with a straight roof line. Uneven and asymmetric damage does not produce such a symmetrically perfect descent. There is no miracles in science, and that is what they expect people to believe.

Despite the dramatically different conclusions drawn, there does exist widespread agreement on both sides on a number of important questions. Proponents of both hypotheses agree that the damage to WTC 7 sustained from the impact of debris from the collapse of the north tower (WTC 1) was not an initiating or determinative factor in the collapse. Both sides also agree that the system of transfer trusses and girders in the building that allowed it to be constructed above the Consolidated Edison New York electric power substation played no role in the collapse, that hypothetical fuel oil fires from tanks stored in the building for emergency generators was not a causal factor, and that the office fires did not result in any significant loss of strength of the building’s load-bearing steel columns.

While NIST initially denied that the building achieved gravitational acceleration during its collapse in its draft report for public comment, it was forced to acknowledge that this was indeed the case in its final report after high school physics teacher David Chandler submitted his own analysis showing that the building collapsed at free-fall for approximately 2.5 seconds, and that there was a sudden onset of free-fall. According to NIST, the period of free-fall was 2.25 seconds.

The Mysterious Collapse of World Trade Center 7: Case Far From Closed | Foreign Policy Journal

been there done that...

Damn, that was almost poetic.
sometimes you got it !

Does this look to you like a "STIFF 10mph southeast wind"?

plume-ppg.jpg

Too many questions for me. This part stinks. SOMEWHERE I have an excellent timeline link that discusses the POSSIBILITY of an intercept.. Don't give me anymore IDIOT preparations without some thought in them..

You didn't answer my 1st question.. Why did they not release the flight data recorder.. MOST conspiracies START == when the govt stops talking..
HEY IDIOT IT'S A STILL THERE'S NO WAY TO GAGE THE WIND FROM THAT PHOTO.
Also there were no indicators in the wreckage THAT IT HAD BEEN STRUCK BY A MISSILE OR ANYTHING ELSE FOR THAT MATTER.

2.THEY DID NOT RELEASE THE DATA RECORDER BECAUSE IT WAS EVIDENCE IN THE Moussaoui trial...

The Zacarias Moussaoui Trial: A Chronology..

ANYTHING ELSE?

Just like releasing the computer modeling data for the WTC 7 is being withheld. They know there is no way that shit can be replicated using real world data, if so the would have readily made it available.
If they released the FDR for 93, and it didn't jive, one would presume they lied about other aspects, and on down the line. If flight 93 is the only thing you seriously doubt you haven't paid attention, and looked at the counter hypothesis in earnest.
A massive 47 story building does not fall straight down at free fall speed for 2.25 secs. with a straight roof line. Uneven and asymmetric damage does not produce such a symmetrically perfect descent. There is no miracles in science, and that is what they expect people to believe.

Despite the dramatically different conclusions drawn, there does exist widespread agreement on both sides on a number of important questions. Proponents of both hypotheses agree that the damage to WTC 7 sustained from the impact of debris from the collapse of the north tower (WTC 1) was not an initiating or determinative factor in the collapse. Both sides also agree that the system of transfer trusses and girders in the building that allowed it to be constructed above the Consolidated Edison New York electric power substation played no role in the collapse, that hypothetical fuel oil fires from tanks stored in the building for emergency generators was not a causal factor, and that the office fires did not result in any significant loss of strength of the building’s load-bearing steel columns.

While NIST initially denied that the building achieved gravitational acceleration during its collapse in its draft report for public comment, it was forced to acknowledge that this was indeed the case in its final report after high school physics teacher David Chandler submitted his own analysis showing that the building collapsed at free-fall for approximately 2.5 seconds, and that there was a sudden onset of free-fall. According to NIST, the period of free-fall was 2.25 seconds.

The Mysterious Collapse of World Trade Center 7: Case Far From Closed | Foreign Policy Journal
bullshit if you'd read the nist report instead of propaganda:

In a video, it appears that WTC 7 is descending in free fall, something that would not occur in the structural collapse that you describe. How can you ignore basic laws of physics?
In the draft WTC 7 report (released Aug. 21, 2008; available at WTC Disaster Study), NIST stated that the north face of the building descended 18 stories (the portion of the collapse visible in the video) in 5.4 seconds, based on video analysis of the building collapse. This time period is 40 percent longer than the 3.9 seconds this process would have taken if the north face of the building had descended solely under free fall conditions. During the public comment period on the draft report, NIST was asked to confirm this time difference and define the reasons for it in greater detail.

To further clarify the descent of the north face, NIST recorded the downward displacement of a point near the center of the roofline from first movement until the north face was no longer visible in the video. Numerical analyses were conducted to calculate the velocity and acceleration of the roofline point from the time-dependent displacement data. The instant at which vertical motion of the roofline first occurred was determined by tracking the numerical value of the brightness of a pixel (a single element in the video image) at the roofline. This pixel became brighter as the roofline began to descend because the color of the pixel started to change from that of the building façade to the lighter color of the sky.

The approach taken by NIST is summarized in Section 3.6 of the final summary report, NCSTAR 1A (released Nov. 20, 2008; available at WTC Disaster Study) and detailed in Section 12.5.3 of NIST NCSTAR 1-9 (available at WTC Disaster Study).

The analyses of the video (both the estimation of the instant the roofline began to descend and the calculated velocity and acceleration of a point on the roofline) revealed three distinct stages characterizing the 5.4 seconds of collapse:

•Stage 1 (0 to 1.75 seconds): acceleration less than that of gravity (i.e., slower than free fall).
•Stage 2 (1.75 to 4.0 seconds): gravitational acceleration (free fall)
•Stage 3 (4.0 to 5.4 seconds): decreased acceleration, again less than that of gravity

This analysis showed that the 40 percent longer descent time—compared to the 3.9 second free fall time—was due primarily to Stage 1, which corresponded to the buckling of the exterior columns in the lower stories of the north face. During Stage 2, the north face descended essentially in free fall, indicating negligible support from the structure below. This is consistent with the structural analysis model which showed the exterior columns buckling and losing their capacity to support the loads from the structure above. In Stage 3, the acceleration decreased as the upper portion of the north face encountered increased resistance from the collapsed structure and the debris pile below

debunking sister jone's bullshit one post at a time.

Nobody gives a shit...

Tell us how they did it in reasonable detail; not a play by play

If you're going to say that the planes were remote guided; THEN you have to explain the phone calls....many of whom had personal information such as the combinations to safes

If you're going to say that bombs were planted in buildings; THEN you have to explain why none of these charges were thrown free of the twin towers because plane engines were thrown hundreds of feet and since this crashing of not 1 but 2 planes would certainly damage those charges, none were found in the rubble

That's just for starters. Plenty more where that came from.

You got some 'splainin' to do boy.

Get busy.

I'm guessing you can't summon the manhood to answer those questions.

It's Friday June 29, 2012 and the Commission Report is still 100% accurate on all of the major points.

Let me get this right. There are actually people who believe that a few spooks...setting in the back of a van somewhere can or would fly a bunch of the most advanced passenger planes in the world around for a while and then hit 3 buildings...2 of which are the TALLEST and BIGGEST targets in the entire country and a third that is so big that it has a 10 acre park in the center of it, but they DON"T believe that someone who has had flying lessons and is setting in the cockpit of a plane that can virtually fly it's self can???

REALLY!?!?

If you take that medication...the voices will go away!

Let me say, I have immediate family members who were directly involved, both as victims at the Pentagon and members of government agencies tasked with responding to the attacks. THEY are in a position to know as much as anyone can and are COMPLETELY satisfied that it was a terrorist act by Islamic fundamentalist.

Given their vested interest...I think I'll believe family!

Forum List

Back