WTF! Safe sex and crack use kits! Bloody city of Ottawa strikes again!

These sorts of things really pull me in opposing directions. On the one hand, you can't throw every crack user in jail. On the other hand, you don't want them to be a hazard to the people around them. You either make it safe for them to do crack... or you kill them. I'm not sure we've given #2 enough of a shot yet. Maybe it will work? ;)

HorhayAtAMD said:
These sorts of things really pull me in opposing directions. On the one hand, you can't throw every crack user in jail. On the other hand, you don't want them to be a hazard to the people around them. You either make it safe for them to do crack... or you kill them. I'm not sure we've given #2 enough of a shot yet. Maybe it will work? ;)

There was a van that passed out condoms, needles and took used ones already. I guess the crack heads felt left out!

On a side note, in the spring, about 100 people went to each crackhouse in the area and tried to persuade them to either move, or go and get treatment. For some reason most of them moved. I guess it was the shock of knowing you really are being watched that did it! Bad for business too since most of the female crackheads are also hookers.

HorhayAtAMD said:
well why cant we through them all in jail?

and why are we killing them? they are killing themelves.

Forum List

Back