WTF--Rick Perry--Mitt Romney--How about Newt Gingrich

I am getting a little--tired like most of you are. We're not supposed to like Newt Gingrich--because he made some "personal" mistakes--and a couple of bad adds.

BUT THIS DUDD-Gingrich-has been freakin kicking ass on Perry and Romney and EVERYONE ELSE since the DEBATES BEGAN.

WTF are you people doing?
Gingrich is just another inside-the-beltway ruling class neocon weasel, who stiffed us back in '95 when he caved in the budget battle.....Not that Perry and Romney are any great shakes.

Looks like my vote for whomsoever the LP nominates is safe again.

Newt has had my attention as a brilliant candidate, since this whole thing began, but I have been prepared to have my mind changed by another "newer" candidate, however that person has not come forth, though my mind has really stayed opened and looking.

I see Newt as a stong leader, much more so than the rest. He has it far over the rest of them, whom I also like but feel less impressed with than with Newt! :) If he is not electable, then even though I love Cain, he is not electable either, so I would have to go "purple" and that would be with Romney, who I was rooting for as the nominee in the `08 election...:lol:

Ive been very impressed with Newt taking Leadership in in these debates.

Your idea of leadership is way off track. If you think consistantly refusing to cooperate with the debate and slipping in lots of witty one liners is leadership then fine, Newt is great. I consider leadership based on standings with the issues and conviction, even when its not what people want to hear.

I stick by what I said, Newt would be a fantastic vice president because of his abilities to get things accomplished in government. However he is not constitutional, he is not conservative enough, and he is wrong on the issues. Another plastic man, anything to stay in office.
Y'all are nuts.

He's such a crappy leader the Dick Armey and Bill Paxon tried to overthrow his sorry ass, back in 1997, after showing himself for the garden variety ruling class appeaser of the left that he is.

I am getting a little--tired like most of you are. We're not supposed to like Newt Gingrich--because he made some "personal" mistakes--and a couple of bad adds.

No, the personal issues is a media contrivance, having to do with ratings.

Opposition to Gingrich is predicated on the fact he’s wrong on the bulk of the issues and he’d be a dreadful president accordingly. The same is true of Romney, it has nothing to do with being a Mormon. And the same goes for Perry, he’s just wrong on the issues, it has nothing to do with Perry being a corrupt politician.

Newt who?

Don’t forget Ron Paul who.

Coming from someone who thinks Dear Leader is correct on the issues, your assessment doesn't carry much weight.

My first choice would be Newt because he'd clean Obama's clock, Cain second....because he'd do the same....but nether is electable.

So my choice is still Rick Perry even though he's not the most polished debater.

Well, we've been dealing with polished and look what it got us.

Mitt is too nervous and he's all over the place. I don't really know what he stands for.

Every time I see Perry, I see a 61 year old frat boy still trying to impress with his good looks and charm.

Rick Perry, Rush Chairman, damn glad to meet you!

View attachment 15313

View attachment 15314

View attachment 15315

You know what disturbs me? This attitude that the candidate you like hasn't got a chance, so I'm going with X. Bullshit! One of the problems we have in this country is the media spoon feeding us the candidates they deem the front runners and then us settling on who has the best chance of winning instead of fighting for the person we believe would be the best in the job. Fuck Perry! Fuck Mitt! Fuck Newt! I like Gary Johnson because what he says resonates with me as an American voter. I'll back Gary Johnson until he either wins or drops out. Does he have an uphill battle? Well hell yeah he does. Look at last nights debate. Who did the first two questions go to? Perry and Mitt. Who did the hosts try to get to mix it up for ratings sake? Perry and Mitt. Folks, your "front runners" have been selected for you by the media because they are too lazy to actually cover the other candidates and provide worthwhile info on them to their viewers. Too many Americans have become lazy and just go with the vanilla or chocolate that they are told is their only choice. If you have a candidate you think would be the best person for the job, fight for them!!!

My first choice would be Newt because he'd clean Obama's clock, Cain second....because he'd do the same....but nether is electable.

So my choice is still Rick Perry even though he's not the most polished debater.

Mitt is too nervous and he's all over the place. I don't really know what he stands for.

Are you stupid? That sounds way to much like chimpy, you know the asshole in a suit that gave us two illeagal unconstitutional wars that were unfunded, expensive unfunded medicare prescription drug program, unfunded tax cuts, patriot act, new branch of government just to 'secure' us, epic cronyism, not one spending bill turned down, torture, guantanamo bay... do I really need to go on?

I mean get f'n real, just cause he has on a thousand dollar suit, polished ring, make-up, and professionally styled hair doesnt make him worth a shit in my book.

On one hand you complain that Romney doesnt know what he is talking about, but Perry has no fucking clue about the world around him, he just wants power so he can auction it off. You need to start doing some critical thinking and question TV when it tries to influence you.

41802_8201490994_4734920_n.jpg

I think only a retard thinks everyone from Texas is the same.

They are two totally different people with different upbringings. The only similarity is that they both have spent time as governor of Texas.

And neither of them can debate, and both of them have a long history of cronyism, and both of them are seeking to expand government in the 'security' area's, and both of them use alot of words to say nothing, and both of them flip-flop on all issues, both of them are 'pro business', both of them have further increased inequality....

Ill stop now.

Only Retards accept excuses for candidates running for the most powerfull position in the world.

Ive been very impressed with Newt taking Leadership in in these debates.

Your idea of leadership is way off track. If you think consistantly refusing to cooperate with the debate and slipping in lots of witty one liners is leadership then fine, Newt is great. I consider leadership based on standings with the issues and conviction, even when its not what people want to hear.

I stick by what I said, Newt would be a fantastic vice president because of his abilities to get things accomplished in government. However he is not constitutional, he is not conservative enough, and he is wrong on the issues. Another plastic man, anything to stay in office.
Y'all are nuts.

He's such a crappy leader the Dick Armey and Bill Paxon tried to overthrow his sorry ass, back in 1997, after showing himself for the garden variety ruling class appeaser of the left that he is.

To clarify, when I say leadership I am referring to government, IE the house and senat, not the population. I am merely noting that I think if Newt wants a bill passed that the population is behind, it will happen. Not like this Obama bull shit where government has ground to a halt because of partisan crap.

Every time I see Perry, I see a 61 year old frat boy still trying to impress with his good looks and charm.

Rick Perry, Rush Chairman, damn glad to meet you!

View attachment 15313

View attachment 15314

View attachment 15315

Lol.

I'd pick the Rush Chairman over Obama.

To be honest Perry is an unknown. I prefer someone who knows the issues but I think the ones that do are insiders. I don't trust insiders at this point. I figure our best bet is someone who isn't dialed in with the beltway crowd. I also think that anyone Karl Rove likes is an insider.

This is why regardless how much Rick Santorum, Michelle Bachmann, and Mitt Romney attack him Perry is still my choice for now. Bachmann blew it with unsubstantiated claims last time and Romney is acting like a jerk. The rest can't win so the choice is simple. Pick the Rush Chairman or 4 more years of Obama.

Last edited:
You know what disturbs me? This attitude that the candidate you like hasn't got a chance, so I'm going with X. Bullshit! One of the problems we have in this country is the media spoon feeding us the candidates they deem the front runners and then us settling on who has the best chance of winning instead of fighting for the person we believe would be the best in the job. Fuck Perry! Fuck Mitt! Fuck Newt! I like Gary Johnson because what he says resonates with me as an American voter. I'll back Gary Johnson until he either wins or drops out. Does he have an uphill battle? Well hell yeah he does. Look at last nights debate. Who did the first two questions go to? Perry and Mitt. Who did the hosts try to get to mix it up for ratings sake? Perry and Mitt. Folks, your "front runners" have been selected for you by the media because they are too lazy to actually cover the other candidates and provide worthwhile info on them to their viewers. Too many Americans have become lazy and just go with the vanilla or chocolate that they are told is their only choice. If you have a candidate you think would be the best person for the job, fight for them!!!

I like to look down the road and see how the opposition would react to our President.

I don't think Mr. Rogers scares anyone.

I like to look down the road and see how the opposition would react to our President.

I'm much more interested in a non-status quo president with solutions to our nation's problems than a president who scares people.

I'm much more interested in a non-status quo president with solutions to our nation's problems than a president who scares people.

All of them have solutions. However what scares people the most is someone who can't be bought and won't compromise their core principles.

Y'all are nuts.

To clarify, when I say leadership I am referring to government, IE the house and senat, not the population. I am merely noting that I think if Newt wants a bill passed that the population is behind, it will happen. Not like this Obama bull shit where government has ground to a halt because of partisan crap.
*snert*....He was such a "great leader" that members of his own caucus tried to overthrow him.

Damn....Are the memories that short?

BUT THIS DUDD-Gingrich-has been freakin kicking ass on Perry and Romney and EVERYONE ELSE since the DEBATES BEGAN.

Most of us over 40 remember Newt's Embarrassing failure with the Contract on America, and could never vote for that Buffoon, and more than vote for the Clown Rick Perry.

Y'all are nuts.

*snert*....He was such a "great leader" that members of his own caucus tried to overthrow him.

I guess cause I dont know what your talking about. But then, I didnt pay any attention to politics untill 9/11. When your 'city on a hill' gets attacked and you watch people jump out of burning buildings on live tv it causes a pause and ignites flames of curiousity.

Been a magnifying glass ever since.

I guess cause I dont know what your talking about. But then, I didnt pay any attention to politics untill 9/11. When your 'city on a hill' gets attacked and you watch people jump out of burning buildings on live tv it causes a pause and ignites flames of curiousity.

Been a magnifying glass ever since.
Yeah, well I was paying attention back then, and 1994 was the last time I ever voted for any goddamn slimy republican.

Gingrich and Dole talked all high and mighty, but when push came to shove they ran for the tall grass and caved in like little wimps....Then when the media pressure got too much for him to take, Ginweasel slunk out of town with his tail between his legs, like the cowardly little cur he is.

Fuck that asshole.

Most of us over 40 remember Newt's Embarrassing failure with the Contract on America, and could never vote for that Buffoon, and more than vote for the Clown Rick Perry.

Shit.....Republicans can sometimes be their own worst enemy.

I've got an idea.....why don't we just tear all of these GOP fuckers down and re-elect that Cheese-Dick asshole that's currently occupying the Oval Office.

Last edited:

Shit.....Republicans can sometimes be their own worst enemy.

I've got an idea.....why don't we just tear all of these GOP fuckers down and re-elect that Cheese-Dick asshole that's currently occupying the Oval Office.

I really don't mind this slug-fest going on right now during the GOP debates.

Better we find out everything now--than after we pick a candidate to run against a very polished--professional campaigner in Barack Obama.

It's going to get a lot tougher after the nomination--and we better pick the right candidate.

Forum List

Back