WTF!? President DUMMY says he will appoint a "Secretary of Business"

LMAO! A Secretary of Business?? Why don't you appoint a Secretary of Stupidity while you're at it Dumbo? IF you had the first fucking clue about how business and a free market system worked in a FREE America, you wouldn't need to appoint some other LOSER (See Tax cheat Geitner), creating more bureaucracy and FAILED policies.

Hey Lady, help me here. What is the difference between a Secretary of Commerce and a Secretary of Business?:lol:

This move and this President would not eliminate the various commerce related departments he would just add another layer of Federal bureaucracy.

This man is truly inept in so many ways. How bad a community organizer was he?[/QUOTE]

That's an interesting question Dreamy and one I had not ever thought of.. Just how accomplished was Obama as a Community Organizer? Does anyone know?

LMAO! A Secretary of Business?? Why don't you appoint a Secretary of Stupidity while you're at it Dumbo? IF you had the first fucking clue about how business and a free market system worked in a FREE America, you wouldn't need to appoint some other LOSER (See Tax cheat Geitner), creating more bureaucracy and FAILED policies.

Hey Lady, help me here. What is the difference between a Secretary of Commerce and a Secretary of Business?:lol:

This move and this President would not eliminate the various commerce related departments he would just add another layer of Federal bureaucracy.

This man is truly inept in so many ways. How bad a community organizer was he?

That's an interesting question Dreamy and one I had not ever thought of.. Just how accomplished was Obama as a Community Organizer? Does anyone know?

He did a hell of a job organizing his way into Jack & Jeri Ryan's divorce records. :thup:

Forum List

Back