WTF part 2!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
I've already resigned to the fact that this just won't be the Steelers year. I just don't understand how they can look so good on paper and then suck in the final score. After week 6 they lead the entire NFL in total defense by a wide margin. Tommy Maddox is ranked #4 in the entire NFL in passing yardage. Hines Ward and Plaxico Burress are both in the top 10 for receiving yards, and Ward is tied for the NFL lead in total receptions.

Their running game sucks. Their O line is almost non-existent. Their special teams are improved this year, but they still suck.

Thats enough to leave them 2-4.

The good news is that Baltimore is 3-2 and Cleveland is 3-3, and the Steelers have the best division record at 2-1. Hopefully living in a shit division will help them again this year as it has in the past. An 8-8 or 9-7 record will probably win this division! (how sad)

And Dallas is 4-1!

Hey, Jackass, what brand of beer should we get her? Keystone light at $3 a case? LOL

hahahaha, hey, Jackass is swearing we will be buying for him, but after lastnight's game, well, LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BS, I pick out my OWN BEER!

Natural Light cans baby!!! LOL

Its amazing what a coach can do for a team. I never wanted to hate him for going to Dallas....but now I do!!

Jealous? :) don't you wish that the Giants still had him??? haha, you are going to LOSE!

Natural light just might do!

Actually no I dont wish we had him. I wish he had never left in the first place. Now I hope Emmit runs into him on the sidelines and breaks his leg!!! :)

Forum List

Back