WTF? Obama Sharing Our Missile Secrets With Russia?

T
You're assuming the UN is relevent and can actually accomplish something other than wealth redistribution. I don't agree with that.

the UN is relevant. dont you think the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan would have been easier and cost less US money and US lives has the UN been involved? or do you enjoy the US playing world police and always footing the bill?

It's becoming clearer that you really don't know what you're talking about.

explain how being allies with other countries and utilizing the UN isnt relevent?

the UN has taken over control of the Libya operation so we dont have to. I'm sure that was a terrible decision.

your isolationist theory isnt valid with the global economy of today.

i see them as needed in the scheme of the world. are they are best friend, oh hell no. but in terms of needing them on our side as opposed to against us, i say yes. the lesser of 2 evils is having them in our corner. they also have a seat on the UN Security Council which is key if we every want to have UN support in military actions we take on. if we need to coddle them a little bit to make them feel better, but it keeps our missiles in eastern europe, wouldn't you see that as a necessary evil?

No, I don't, you do, becasue you have already thrown in the towel.

The Russian objections to the missile shield are so infantile they don't even bare a minute of a scrutiny and should be disomissed out of hand.

UNLESS one has a agenda.

Obama wants to be loved and liked by everyone, geo-politics as it is applied via the judicious use of; in turn hard ball, soft ball, nuance as it applies in and too negotiation(s) are so completely and totally foreign to him, that putin and medvedev are encouraged to keep pressing, what do they have to lose?

Obamas faults in FP, doesn't make them or their 'case' ( Putin and Medvedev) right or valid.

so you would rather have them as an enemy and risk another cold war? :cuckoo:

soooo not giving them access to information is to risk another cold war?what if WE want information?

first they always play by their own rules, they have been playing this like a chess-game from day one, obama is playing checkers.

second, frankly.....you're answer really is just overwrought nonsense......

T
the UN is relevant. dont you think the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan would have been easier and cost less US money and US lives has the UN been involved? or do you enjoy the US playing world police and always footing the bill?

It's becoming clearer that you really don't know what you're talking about.

explain how being allies with other countries and utilizing the UN isnt relevent?

the UN has taken over control of the Libya operation so we dont have to. I'm sure that was a terrible decision.

your isolationist theory isnt valid with the global economy of today.

NATO is in charge of the Libya operation, not the UN.

Learn the difference.

well, here we are. Nice going Mr. President.

And we got what again in return?

As I said Putin plays chess we play checkers, so now the czechs have been fucked by the brits the french AND the US.....all in 70 years....they must feel like shit.

AP Exclusive: Czechs out of US missile shield plan

snip-

The Bush administration first proposed stationing 10 interceptor missiles in Poland and an advanced radar in the Czech Republic, saying the system was aimed at blunting future missile threats from Iran. But Russia angrily objected and warned that it would station its own missiles close to Poland if the plan went through.

In September 2009, the Obama administration shelved that plan and offered a new, reconfigured phased program with an undefined role for the Czechs. In November 2009, the Czech Republic was offered the possibility of hosting a separate early warning system that would gather and analyze information from satellites to detect missiles aimed at NATO territory.

Defense Minister Alexander Vondra told the AP that the Czech Republic wanted to participate but “definitely not in this way.” …

“I’m not surprised by the decision,” said Jan Vidim, a lawmaker in the lower house of the Czech Parliament. “The United States has been and will be our crucial strategic partner but the current administration doesn’t take the Czech Republic seriously.”

Vidim’s remarks reflected concern by many in Central and Eastern Europe that the U.S. interest in resetting ties with Moscow could come at their expense.

more at-

AP Exclusive: Czechs out of US missile shield plan - Yahoo! News

New Topics

Forum List

Back