WTF Newt, "Kenyan, anticolonial behavior"?

Anyone who would be putting Orly up there with Dsouza as brillant would be CrusaderCrank.

The Rabbi, shut up for a moment. Newt, of course, does believe in birtherism. He is far too intelligent and sophisticated for that nonsense, Which makes his demagoguery even fouler than that of Joe McCarthy, who was an ignorant drunk and not very bright, just a tool. NG, on the other hand, is a tool user. He is pandering the lowest common denominator in the GOP, the intellectually deficient that believe in birtherism and by extension trutherism.

Why is he doing this? He is afraid of the power of BHO, is afraid that somehow BHO can pull his party up by their bootstraps all by himself. You know what? The next fifty days may prove that Newt has every right to be so afraid.

Translation: Frank and PC beat the fuck out me so badly in the "Blacklisted" thread I had to come here and spew my venom and hatred

Anyone who would be putting Orly up there with Dsouza as brillant would be CrusaderCrank.

I never mentioned Orly.

The reason anti-Colonialism has come up is because that's the central thesis of D'Souza yet to be released book on your Boy President, "The Rage of Obama"

Dinesh DSouza has a book coming out that says all of Obama's anti-American sentiments are the result of anti-colonialism.

He's brilliant.

I suppose you think Orly Taitz is smart too, huh?

Books: He's written a number of them, you've yet to read any.

Just because someone has written a book, doesn't mean they're smart.

Look at the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil known as Palin.

Don't you mess the Gerbil! She's hot!! Not too smart, but hot!!! She is such a loser mentally, though, when it comes to America, culture, and politics.

Even if Newt kept his dumb mouth shut he still wouldnt win anything close to the Presidency with his record

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Roots-Obamas-Rage-Dinesh-DSouza/dp/1596986255]Amazon.com: The Roots of Obama's Rage (9781596986251): Dinesh D'Souza: Books[/ame]

I heard part of Dinesh on Beck this morning.

Obama is a frightening, anti-American individual and I think Dinesh finally fully explains when

Don't you mess the Gerbil! She's hot!! Not too smart, but hot!!! She is such a loser mentally, though, when it comes to America, culture, and politics.

Hey.......that tea bagger chick that beat Castle last night? Guess what some of the GOP retards were saying this morning?

She's good looking. Every fucking one of 'em, Pat Robertson included!

You know..........if it's between looks or brains, give me brains every time. Pretty people are generally WORTHLESS in a crisis, because everything has been basically given to them because of their pretty looks.

Why else do you think McStupid chose the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil?

If he mentions anti-colonialism then he's really saying Kenya. And if he says that then he must be implying Obama isn't a citizen.
Just ask Goldchit. She'll tell you all about it.

Can't you even build a decent strawman? :rolleyes:

I'm not the one who said Newt was a birther based on comments that had nothing to do with it.
You did.
I couldn't make up anything that absurd if I tried.

Still waiting for that link, RaBreitbart. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back