WTF Newt, "Kenyan, anticolonial behavior"?

The Rabbi owns himself every time he tries to make what he thinks is an argument. Because of course calling people names is soooo much more relevant and important than actually having a position, being able to articulate it, defending it, getting the facts remotely close to right and most important understanding your own argument let alone anybody else's. ;)

he's never made an argument. the more i see his posts, the more i think he's most likely to go to work every day and say 'you want fries with that?'. :rofl:

although he does have some tough competition. :lol:

You can say that again. You just can't make this stuff up, I'm tellin' ya. I love this place, it's great comedy. :lol:

The Rabbi owns himself every time he tries to make what he thinks is an argument. Because of course calling people names is soooo much more relevant and important than actually having a position, being able to articulate it, defending it, getting the facts remotely close to right and most important understanding your own argument let alone anybody else's. ;)

he's never made an argument. the more i see his posts, the more i think he's most likely to go to work every day and say 'you want fries with that?'. :rofl:

although he does have some tough competition. :lol:

You can say that again. You just can't make this stuff up, I'm tellin' ya. I love this place, it's great comedy. :lol:

truly, babe. lol..

:lol: Not the first time and won't be the last I'm sure. It's the internets.

Funny, I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. So I logged in, checked my inbox, looked at my CP.....I didn't get any negs and I talked a hell of a lot more trash than that. You got a problem with being pwned, Rabbi, you can just come take it up with me. Unless you're ready to answer those questions now? Anytime. I'm patient. :eusa_whistle:

I answered the questions. You never answered the question of whether Obama wrote a book with his father as the central idea.
Next.

The questions:

1. Where and how was Obama immersed in, exposed to or otherwise given the opportunity to receive Anti-Western, Kenyan anticolonial thought and behavior from his father (or parents, as you claimed)? Hint: "Thinking about" his absent father does not come close to addressing the question, nor does the book he wrote if you'd read it rather than skimmed the first few sentences of a wiki link about it.

2. In what ways, specifically, do Obama's policies mirror policies in place in India in 1949?

3. In what ways do those policies reflect the anti-Western stance you claimed, especially when you consider India's role in the 1949 London Declaration and subsequent ratification of their 1949 Western-influenced Constitution?

That doesn't begin to address the question of whether anticolonialism itself is an anti-American or anti-Western concept....but in fairness I did not specifically ask you that question so I won't hold you to answering it.

To be fair again, I suspect you're lumping Obama's parents together instead of treating them as separate influences or lack thereof on his life and moreover confused India with Indonesia in making your previous off the cuff argument that you cannot explain or defend....but correcting that wouldn't defend Newt, so you can't go with it. See, I get it. ;)

1. Already answered
2. Government control over private enterprise decisions. A feature of post colonial life in every ex colony of the British Empire, except for Hong Kong
3. Third world, non-aligned movements that nontheless tilted to the Soviets and saw the US as the threat. Much like Obama

There is no "anti colonialism" movement so it will take many forms, depending on who is talking. It is certainly no stretch to imagine the US as a colonial power. Lefttards like you do it every day.

On monetary issues I tend to agree with the Rabbi almost always.
Concerning Newt Gingrich, as I knew his former wife well, that is another story.
Newt is brilliant in many areas. Common sense and foreign policy are at the bottom of the list.

Thing is, you're right about Newt. As much as I can't stand the man for other reasons, he's brilliant when it comes to certain areas - including political tactics. Very few work the system like he can if his ego isn't getting in the way of his brain.

"Kenyan anticolonial behavior" as a criticism of Obama was no misspeak, that's a very specific decription of a very specific worldview. So what is he saying? That he, meaning Gingrich, is an imperialist and supports colonialism of the Third World? Heaven knows we can't afford any wars of conquest right now, nor will the rest of the world stand for it. This isn't the 19th Century anymore.

And why specifically "Kenyan", when it's all on the record that Obama wasn't in contact with his father or have the opportunity to absorb his particular worldview? Even the argument that he absorbed some sort of supposedly "Anti-Western" anticolonial views from his mother and his time in Indonesia fails to address "Kenyan" - and anybody who knows history (as Newt does) would know the two independence movements were very different animals.

There's only one reason for inserting specifically "Kenyan" in there, and that's to play to the brifers' idea that Obama is Kenyan, that he's lied about his background as it concerns his realtionship or lack thereof with his father, and his loyalty lies with Kenya and the Muslims who live there rather than the US. Therefore he is automatically anti-American and anti-Western in their view. There simply is no other rational explanation.

Newt knows politics is perception, he wouldn't make that mistake unless it's not a mistake.

On monetary issues I tend to agree with the Rabbi almost always.
Concerning Newt Gingrich, as I knew his former wife well, that is another story.
Newt is brilliant in many areas. Common sense and foreign policy are at the bottom of the list.

Thing is, you're right about Newt. As much as I can't stand the man for other reasons, he's brilliant when it comes to certain areas - including political tactics. Very few work the system like he can if his ego isn't getting in the way of his brain.

"Kenyan anticolonial behavior" as a criticism of Obama was no misspeak, that's a very specific decription of a very specific worldview. So what is he saying? That he, meaning Gingrich, is an imperialist and supports colonialism of the Third World? Heaven knows we can't afford any wars of conquest right now, nor will the rest of the world stand for it. This isn't the 19th Century anymore.

And why specifically "Kenyan", when it's all on the record that Obama wasn't in contact with his father or have the opportunity to absorb his particular worldview? Even the argument that he absorbed some sort of supposedly "Anti-Western" anticolonial views from his mother and his time in Indonesia fails to address "Kenyan" - and anybody who knows history (as Newt does) would know the two independence movements were very different animals.

There's only one reason for inserting specifically "Kenyan" in there, and that's to play to the brifers' idea that Obama is Kenyan, that he's lied about his background as it concerns his realtionship or lack thereof with his father, and his loyalty lies with Kenya and the Muslims who live there rather than the US. Therefore he is automatically anti-American and anti-Western in their view. There simply is no other rational explanation.

Newt knows politics is perception, he wouldn't make that mistake unless it's not a mistake.

No, you missed it.
He mentioned "Kenyan" because Kenya is in Africa. Libya is also in Africa. He was comparing Obama to Qaddafi.
Or he mentioned Kenya because Ken-ya sounds like Ken, which is short for Kenneth Starr, who investigated Clinton. He's implying that Obama is having an affair with a White House staffer like Clinton.
Or he mentioned Kenya because many people there have AIDS. So he's implying that Obama has AIDS.

Any of these is at least as plausible as the total rubbish you've posted and failed to support.
FAIL from another chick who thinks she's smart.

I answered the questions. You never answered the question of whether Obama wrote a book with his father as the central idea.
Next.

The questions:

1. Where and how was Obama immersed in, exposed to or otherwise given the opportunity to receive Anti-Western, Kenyan anticolonial thought and behavior from his father (or parents, as you claimed)? Hint: "Thinking about" his absent father does not come close to addressing the question, nor does the book he wrote if you'd read it rather than skimmed the first few sentences of a wiki link about it.

2. In what ways, specifically, do Obama's policies mirror policies in place in India in 1949?

3. In what ways do those policies reflect the anti-Western stance you claimed, especially when you consider India's role in the 1949 London Declaration and subsequent ratification of their 1949 Western-influenced Constitution?

That doesn't begin to address the question of whether anticolonialism itself is an anti-American or anti-Western concept....but in fairness I did not specifically ask you that question so I won't hold you to answering it.

To be fair again, I suspect you're lumping Obama's parents together instead of treating them as separate influences or lack thereof on his life and moreover confused India with Indonesia in making your previous off the cuff argument that you cannot explain or defend....but correcting that wouldn't defend Newt, so you can't go with it. See, I get it. ;)

1. Already answered
2. Government control over private enterprise decisions. A feature of post colonial life in every ex colony of the British Empire, except for Hong Kong
3. Third world, non-aligned movements that nontheless tilted to the Soviets and saw the US as the threat. Much like Obama

There is no "anti colonialism" movement so it will take many forms, depending on who is talking. It is certainly no stretch to imagine the US as a colonial power. Lefttards like you do it every day.

Such irony, I just now received this:

Hi, you have received -36 reputation points from The Rabbi.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Unsupported argument fail.

Regards,
The Rabbi

Note: This is an automated message

Care to try again, with a little support this time?

You really can't make this stuff up. Honest to gawd. :rofl::rofl:

The questions:

1. Already answered

Comment:

Regards,
The Rabbi

wow... you're important. mine just said dunce. lol..

what a maroon. you'd think he'd be tired of getting beaten down.

and before he negs anyone, he really should study up on how to make a coherant, linear argument. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
1. Already answered

Comment:

Regards,
The Rabbi

wow... you're important. mine just said dunce. lol..

what a maroon. you'd think he'd be tired of getting beaten down.

and before he negs anyone, he really should study up on how to make a coherant, linear argument. :cuckoo:

Pfft...he can neg anyone he feels like. I couldn't care less. But I got double or nothing on that sucker's bet for not getting one till after I called him on it. ;)

The ultimate irony of the comment was just a comedic bonus. :thup:

The questions:

1. Already answered

Comment:

Regards,
The Rabbi

Funny coming from someone who fantasizes that Gingrich is a birther. Care to support that? Or any other crazy theory you've pushed here?
The irony is heavily slathered.

Funny coming from someone who fantasizes that Gingrich is a birther. Care to support that? Or any other crazy theory you've pushed here?

Another strawman, another deflection, same old song and dance. So predictable.

Where are those answers to my very specific questions posed three times now with the support you so fastidiously demand from others but refuse to supply yourself, hmmmmm?

And I'll add a new one, please link to any post of mine claiming Newt is, in fact, a birfer rather than opining that he is playing to them as a tactical base. I'll wait.

After all, it's only been some 24 hours since you were first challenged to defend your own argument and have so far failed to do so in the most spectacular and entertaining manner possible. Another day..or two...or three...or ten....really doesn't matter now, does it? We'll all still be here. :popcorn:

Where are those answers to my very specific questions posed three times now with the support you so fastidiously demand from others but refuse to supply yourself, hmmmmm?

And I'll add a new one, please link to any post of mine claiming Newt is, in fact, a birfer rather than opining that he is playing to them as a tactical base. I'll wait.

After all, it's only been some 24 hours since you were first challenged to defend your own argument and have so far failed to do so in the most spectacular and entertaining manner possible. Another day..or two...or three...or ten....really doesn't matter now, does it? We'll all still be here. :popcorn:

Ive already defended my arguments, succesfully I might add.
You have yet to begin to address any factual basis for your fantasy that Gingrich is a birther. Or that he had birthers in mind. Or that the he is familiar with the term birther. Or whatever your deflection is today.
You have zero credibility because you cannot read and draw correct inferences from a written statement. This marks as you as having low intelligence.
And there are way too many people like that on this forum already.

You have yet to begin to address any factual basis for your fantasy that Gingrich is a birther. Or that he had birthers in mind. Or that the he is familiar with the term birther. Or whatever your deflection is today.
You have zero credibility because you cannot read and draw correct inferences from a written statement. This marks as you as having low intelligence.

:dig:

Gingrich may not be a birther, but he is sure pandering to their sentiments.

Wake up and smell the placentas, man.:eusa_whistle:

:rofl:

Not the most creative, is he?

Can't admit he's made a factual error or ten, can't make or follow an argument, can't back up his own BS, I can't begin to imagine what he must lay out for keyboards when every day's a new meltdown and now he can't even think of a new insult....that Rabbi's got it all, doesn't he? :cool:

Dinesh DSouza has a book coming out that says all of Obama's anti-American sentiments are the result of anti-colonialism.

He's brilliant.

The Rabbi, shut up for a moment. Newt, of course, does not believe in birtherism. He is far too intelligent and sophisticated for that nonsense, Which makes his demagoguery even fouler than that of Joe McCarthy, who was an ignorant drunk and not very bright, just a tool. NG, on the other hand, is a tool user. He is pandering the lowest common denominator in the GOP, the intellectually deficient that believe in birtherism and by extension trutherism.

Why is he doing this? He is afraid of the power of BHO, is afraid that somehow BHO can pull his party up by their bootstraps all by himself. You know what? The next fifty days may prove that Newt has every right to be so afraid.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back