WTF Newt, "Kenyan, anticolonial behavior"?

The reason I'm a biker? Because I actually own a Harley which I've taken to Sturgis 3 times from Amarillo, as well as the fact that I've got more miles in my legs on a bicycle than most have on their cars. For 8 years while I was serving this country with my career, I didn't have a car because you can't take them on ships with you, bicycles you can, and I rode 50-100 miles/day whenever we were inport.

That's where the ABikerSailor comes from.

By the way, making disparaging comments about a persons family members while on this board can result in you being banned for a while. I think Gunny or Modbert may like to look at this post.

Wanna know WHY my Grandfather and Uncle Bill had such a big impact on my life? It was because after my mother got divorced from my biological father a little while later I ended up becoming an orphan at 8, which meant that the only people who would take myself and my 1/2 sister in were my Grandparents and my aunt and uncle.

By the way douchenozzle, if you're trying to get under my skin, you're doing a piss poor job, you ain't got nothing in your bag o' tricks that can piss me off.

Wanna know why? You're insignificant, and, I'm smarter than you.

There is that rule.......BUT YOU OPENED THE DOOR FOR COMMENTS BY BRINGING IN YOUR FAMILY !!!

As to your delusion about your mental prowess.....

That DELUSION and the OTHER DELUSIONS merely UNDERLINE your pathetic condition, you sick twisted Obammarrhoidal LIBturd PSYCHO.

But......as the Rabbi mentioned, in his kind & paternal way: YOU ARE OUR SICK TWISTED PSYCHO !

I'm gonna ask Modbert and Gunny what they think about your post. Sending a message right now as a matter of fact.

Hope you like vacations.

And, by the way.......the Rabbi was calling YOU the sick twisted psycho, he was quoting your post.

Reading comprehension, idiot.

QueerBiker,

As stated, as in all legal cases, once YOU open the door to some issue, in this case your parents ......then it's open game.

And, something else, crybaby, the whole thread is about PARENTS.

As for reading comprehension, and being an idiot.....in addition to being a sick twisted psycho.....why doncha PM the Rabbi and find out for yourself.

Last edited:
There is that rule.......BUT YOU OPENED THE DOOR FOR COMMENTS BY BRINGING IN YOUR FAMILY !!!

That DELUSION and the OTHER DELUSIONS merely UNDERLINE your pathetic condition, you sick twisted Obammarrhoidal LIBturd PSYCHO.

But......as the Rabbi mentioned, in his kind & paternal way: YOU ARE OUR SICK TWISTED PSYCHO !

I'm gonna ask Modbert and Gunny what they think about your post. Sending a message right now as a matter of fact.

Hope you like vacations.

And, by the way.......the Rabbi was calling YOU the sick twisted psycho, he was quoting your post.

QueerBiker,

As stated, as in all legal cases, once YOU open the door to some issue, in this case your parents ......then it's open game.

And, something else, crybaby, the whole thread is about PARENTS.

As for reading comprehension, and being an idiot.....in addition to being a sick twisted psycho.....why doncha PM the Rabbi and find out for yourself.

Like I said.........I'm gonna let Modbert and Gunny work it out.

Hope you like vacations.

Gautama, family is not fair game at any time, period. An example of you, I hope, will be made.

StarkeyMalarkey, It is YOU and your continuous BULLSHIT that should be made an example of.

Your Obamarrhoidal LIEbtard puke is inundating everyone's space.

Gautama, family is not fair game at any time, period. An example of you, I hope, will be made.

StarkeyMalarkey, It is YOU and your continuous BULLSHIT that should be made an example of.

Your Obamarrhoidal LIEbtard puke is inundating everyone's space.
as wrong as jokey is about nearly everything, he is RIGHT about the no family deal

now dont forget to call me all the same stupid assed names you call everyone else that disagrees with your stupid asinine BS

The reason I'm a biker? Because I actually own a Harley which I've taken to Sturgis 3 times from Amarillo, as well as the fact that I've got more miles in my legs on a bicycle than most have on their cars. For 8 years while I was serving this country with my career, I didn't have a car because you can't take them on ships with you, bicycles you can, and I rode 50-100 miles/day whenever we were inport.

That's where the ABikerSailor comes from.

By the way, making disparaging comments about a persons family members while on this board can result in you being banned for a while. I think Gunny or Modbert may like to look at this post.

Wanna know WHY my Grandfather and Uncle Bill had such a big impact on my life? It was because after my mother got divorced from my biological father a little while later I ended up becoming an orphan at 8, which meant that the only people who would take myself and my 1/2 sister in were my Grandparents and my aunt and uncle.

By the way douchenozzle, if you're trying to get under my skin, you're doing a piss poor job, you ain't got nothing in your bag o' tricks that can piss me off.

Wanna know why? You're insignificant, and, I'm smarter than you.

Hope you like vacations.

No need, he has been warned, But if Gunny thinks he should be banned then so be it

PixieStix

Weak. If you'd actually tried to explain, prove, stick with, understand, follow, frame, articulate, remotely comprehend or back up any of your own argument instead of focusing on calling me a doodyhead for daring to disagree with you we wouldn't be having this discussion now, would we? And you wouldn't look like such a total asshat right about now.

Consider that free advice on how to keep your pants on during a spanking from this magnanmous shitbag. You're welcome.

Enjoy! :D

You've already proven youyrself incapable of reading and understanding simple sentences.
The only thing you spank is your monkey.
Simply put...he pwned you.

Oh yeah...he did...and neg repping doesn't change that in the least.

Simply put...he pwned you.

goldcatt should neg rep you for calling her a he
LOL

:lol: Not the first time and won't be the last I'm sure. It's the internets.

Funny, I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. So I logged in, checked my inbox, looked at my CP.....I didn't get any negs and I talked a hell of a lot more trash than that. You got a problem with being pwned, Rabbi, you can just come take it up with me. Unless you're ready to answer those questions now? Anytime. I'm patient. :eusa_whistle:

LOL

Funny, I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. So I logged in, checked my inbox, looked at my CP.....I didn't get any negs and I talked a hell of a lot more trash than that. You got a problem with being pwned, Rabbi, you can just come take it up with me. Unless you're ready to answer those questions now? Anytime. I'm patient. :eusa_whistle:

I answered the questions. You never answered the question of whether Obama wrote a book with his father as the central idea.
Next.

LOL

I answered the questions. You never answered the question of whether Obama wrote a book with his father as the central idea.
Next.

The questions:

1. Where and how was Obama immersed in, exposed to or otherwise given the opportunity to receive Anti-Western, Kenyan anticolonial thought and behavior from his father (or parents, as you claimed)? Hint: "Thinking about" his absent father does not come close to addressing the question, nor does the book he wrote if you'd read it rather than skimmed the first few sentences of a wiki link about it.

2. In what ways, specifically, do Obama's policies mirror policies in place in India in 1949?

3. In what ways do those policies reflect the anti-Western stance you claimed, especially when you consider India's role in the 1949 London Declaration and subsequent ratification of their 1949 Western-influenced Constitution?

That doesn't begin to address the question of whether anticolonialism itself is an anti-American or anti-Western concept....but in fairness I did not specifically ask you that question so I won't hold you to answering it.

To be fair again, I suspect you're lumping Obama's parents together instead of treating them as separate influences or lack thereof on his life and moreover confused India with Indonesia in making your previous off the cuff argument that you cannot explain or defend....but correcting that wouldn't defend Newt, so you can't go with it. See, I get it. ;)

Last edited:
The Rabbi owns himself every time he tries to make what he thinks is an argument. Because of course calling people names is soooo much more relevant and important than actually having a position, being able to articulate it, defending it, getting the facts remotely close to right and most important understanding your own argument let alone anybody else's. ;)

The Rabbi owns himself every time he tries to make what he thinks is an argument. Because of course calling people names is soooo much more relevant and important than actually having a position, being able to articulate it, defending it, getting the facts remotely close to right and most important understanding your own argument let alone anybody else's. ;)

he's never made an argument. the more i see his posts, the more i think he's most likely to go to work every day and say 'you want fries with that?'. :rofl:

although he does have some tough competition. :lol:

LOL

he must have run out of negs. apparently mr 'want fries with that', thinks *i'm* a dunce. lol... :cuckoo:

The Rabbi's world view of course is based on a con. His is based on a Brooklyn anti-colonial view of American history and culture.

On monetary issues I tend to agree with the Rabbi almost always.
Concerning Newt Gingrich, as I knew his former wife well, that is another story.
Newt is brilliant in many areas. Common sense and foreign policy are at the bottom of the list.

Forum List

Back