WTF Newt, "Kenyan, anticolonial behavior"?

Over the weekend, Newt Gingrich displayed his rampant stupidity yet again.......

Former House speaker Newt Gingrich roiled Democrats after making some controversial comments about President Barack Obama in an interview with the National Review over the weekend. He was quoted by the conservative magazine's Web site as saying: “What if [Obama] is so outside our comprehension, that only if you understand Kenyan, anticolonial behavior, can you begin to piece together [his actions]? That is the most accurate, predictive model for his behavior.” He continued to say that Obama is a person "fundamentally out of touch with how the world works," and was only elected as a result of playing "a wonderful con." On ABC's Good Morning America, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs charged Gingrich, who is considering a run for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination, with trying to fire up a fringe group of people who don't believe the president was born in the United States. The Democratic National Committee gave a similar response to Gingrich's comments.

Do Newt Gingrich's 'Kenyan' Comments Hurt the GOP in 2010? - US News and World Report

With people like Beck, Palin, Limbaugh, and now Newt, wonder what the chances are going to be of the GOP taking back the Congress?

I'd be willing to say they won't.
So Newt is pro-colonialism?:eusa_eh:

even republicans aren't dumb enough to nominate Newt. But the white trash ged crowd ie thier base will drool and pay newt to come to their near NASCAR events republican rallies and pay him a boat load of money to be the racist moron he is. The base loves this shit as much as the looney left loved the Bush Haters.

Well, there you have it !!!!

Typical Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd BARF by a typical Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd stooge, Tailspin.

Didn't Obama write a book about...hmm what was it, was it "My struggle" or "My fathers Dreams" or "Things I heard in a Black Separatist Church"?

Over the weekend, Newt Gingrich displayed his rampant stupidity yet again.......

Former House speaker Newt Gingrich roiled Democrats after making some controversial comments about President Barack Obama in an interview with the National Review over the weekend. He was quoted by the conservative magazine's Web site as saying: “What if [Obama] is so outside our comprehension, that only if you understand Kenyan, anticolonial behavior, can you begin to piece together [his actions]? That is the most accurate, predictive model for his behavior.” He continued to say that Obama is a person "fundamentally out of touch with how the world works," and was only elected as a result of playing "a wonderful con." On ABC's Good Morning America, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs charged Gingrich, who is considering a run for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination, with trying to fire up a fringe group of people who don't believe the president was born in the United States. The Democratic National Committee gave a similar response to Gingrich's comments.

Do Newt Gingrich's 'Kenyan' Comments Hurt the GOP in 2010? - US News and World Report

With people like Beck, Palin, Limbaugh, and now Newt, wonder what the chances are going to be of the GOP taking back the Congress?

I'd be willing to say they won't.
So Newt is pro-colonialism?:eusa_eh:

Talk about reviving a dead issue.:lol:

Didn't Obama write a book about...hmm what was it, was it "My struggle" or "My fathers Dreams" or "Things I heard in a Black Separatist Church"?

Yeah, you would think the fact he wrote a freaking book with his father in the title might suggest he had some influence. The fact that Obama spent the '60s and 70's in 3rd world countries might also contribute to his anti-colonialist outlook.
But the left dismisses such talk as reflecting "birthers" only because they can't say Bush did the same thing.

even republicans aren't dumb enough to nominate Newt. But the white trash ged crowd ie thier base will drool and pay newt to come to their near NASCAR events republican rallies and pay him a boat load of money to be the racist moron he is. The base loves this shit as much as the looney left loved the Bush Haters.

Well, there you have it !!!!

Typical Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd BARF by a typical Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd stooge, Tailspin.

I lied, you prob don't even have a GED:cuckoo:

You know.......considering that Obama didn't really know his father, how the fuck can anyone make such a ridiculous claim?

My biological father left my mother when I was one. I've seen him about 2 times since, and he really didn't have much of an impact on my life.

My Grandfather and Uncle Bill on the other hand.............
Edited

Attacking other members family is not allowed, you have been warned

Pixiestix

You're a sick twisted psycho.
But you're OUR sick twisted psycho.:cool:

You know.......considering that Obama didn't really know his father, how the fuck can anyone make such a ridiculous claim?

My biological father left my mother when I was one. I've seen him about 2 times since, and he really didn't have much of an impact on my life.

Edited

Pixiestix

The reason I'm a biker? Because I actually own a Harley which I've taken to Sturgis 3 times from Amarillo, as well as the fact that I've got more miles in my legs on a bicycle than most have on their cars. For 8 years while I was serving this country with my career, I didn't have a car because you can't take them on ships with you, bicycles you can, and I rode 50-100 miles/day whenever we were inport.

That's where the ABikerSailor comes from.

By the way, making disparaging comments about a persons family members while on this board can result in you being banned for a while. I think Gunny or Modbert may like to look at this post.

Wanna know WHY my Grandfather and Uncle Bill had such a big impact on my life? It was because after my mother got divorced from my biological father a little while later I ended up becoming an orphan at 8, which meant that the only people who would take myself and my 1/2 sister in were my Grandparents and my aunt and uncle.

By the way douchenozzle, if you're trying to get under my skin, you're doing a piss poor job, you ain't got nothing in your bag o' tricks that can piss me off.

Wanna know why? You're insignificant, and, I'm smarter than you.

Edited

Pixiestix

The reason I'm a biker? Because I actually own a Harley which I've taken to Sturgis 3 times from Amarillo, as well as the fact that I've got more miles in my legs on a bicycle than most have on their cars. For 8 years while I was serving this country with my career, I didn't have a car because you can't take them on ships with you, bicycles you can, and I rode 50-100 miles/day whenever we were inport.

By the way, making disparaging comments about a persons family members while on this board can result in you being banned for a while. I think Gunny or Modbert may like to look at this post.

Wanna know WHY my Grandfather and Uncle Bill had such a big impact on my life? It was because after my mother got divorced from my biological father a little while later I ended up becoming an orphan at 8, which meant that the only people who would take myself and my 1/2 sister in were my Grandparents and my aunt and uncle.

By the way douchenozzle, if you're trying to get under my skin, you're doing a piss poor job, you ain't got nothing in your bag o' tricks that can piss me off.

There is that rule.......BUT YOU OPENED THE DOOR FOR COMMENTS BY BRINGING IN YOUR FAMILY !!!

As to your delusion about your mental prowess.....

That DELUSION and the OTHER DELUSIONS merely UNDERLINE your pathetic condition, you sick twisted Obammarrhoidal LIBturd PSYCHO.

But......as the Rabbi mentioned, in his kind & paternal way: YOU ARE OUR SICK TWISTED PSYCHO !

Last edited:
BikerQueer, Obviously you are not assessing your rather blatantly apparent condition clearly.

The reason you're a biker, or wannabe biker isn't that clear.

However the fact that you're a queer is clearly the result of your Daddy getting the fuck outa your life.....leaving your Grandaddy and "UNCLE" Bill (how fucking OBVIOUS IS THAT !) to molest you explains your fucked up condition both mentally and sexually.

I'm not entirely sure how much your fucking "sensei" has a hand in making you an ENORMOUS anal aperture.....but fuck him and you anyways.

And, BTW......mine is a GENTLE & KIND opinion of your
pathetic existence.

There is that rule.......BUT YOU OPENED THE DOOR FOR COMMENTS BY BRINGING IN YOUR FAMILY !!!

As to your delusion about your mental prowess.....

That DELUSION and the OTHER DELUSIONS merely UNDERLINE your pathetic condition, you sick twisted Obammarrhoidal LIBturd PSYCHO.

But......as the Rabbi mentioned, in his kind & paternal way: YOU ARE OUR SICK TWISTED PSYCHO !

I'm gonna ask Modbert and Gunny what they think about your post. Sending a message right now as a matter of fact.

Hope you like vacations.

And, by the way.......the Rabbi was calling YOU the sick twisted psycho, he was quoting your post.

Reading comprehension, idiot.

Last edited:
So if you think colonialism was bad, you are now un-American? I guess it makes sense since America ended slavery well after everyone else...

So if you think colonialism was bad, you are now un-American? I guess it makes sense since America ended slavery well after everyone else...

Apparently not just un-American, never mind the fact that the US began as a result of a rather anti-colonial party called the American Revolution, but anti-Western in general. And the Commonwealth of Nations is apparently some kind of prime example of that anti-Western, anti-colonial behavior. Which we would all know if we would only read wikipedia and make obscene accusations about other people's family members.

That's why I love this place. You just can't make this stuff up. :lol:

Edited

Pixiestix

Would you be an example of a normal, mom/dad, upbringing?

It's called the low information voter.

The RepublicanNewsNetwork is CHUCK FULL of them.

It's called the low information voter.

The RepublicanNewsNetwork is CHUCK FULL of them.
i think you mean CHOCK full

but who is the RNN?

Saying Obama has Kenyan, anti-colonialist behavior is the covert way of saying Obama has anti-white behavior. Rightwing monkey are not very clever in their selection of code words.

Yeah, thats true and i don't see how having an anticolonialist attitude is wrong considering how bad the colonized peoples were treated, just read about how King Leopold butchered and basically enslaved thousands of Congolese.

Trying to explain anything to someone who thinks Newt was playing the "birther card" is like a toyt in bankes.
I have a life, thank you.

Weak. If you'd actually tried to explain, prove, stick with, understand, follow, frame, articulate, remotely comprehend or back up any of your own argument instead of focusing on calling me a doodyhead for daring to disagree with you we wouldn't be having this discussion now, would we? And you wouldn't look like such a total asshat right about now.

Consider that free advice on how to keep your pants on during a spanking from this magnanmous shitbag. You're welcome.

Enjoy! :D

You've already proven youyrself incapable of reading and understanding simple sentences.
The only thing you spank is your monkey.
Simply put...he pwned you.

Forum List

Back