WTF Newt, "Kenyan, anticolonial behavior"?

Over the weekend, Newt Gingrich displayed his rampant stupidity yet again.......

Former House speaker Newt Gingrich roiled Democrats after making some controversial comments about President Barack Obama in an interview with the National Review over the weekend. He was quoted by the conservative magazine's Web site as saying: “What if [Obama] is so outside our comprehension, that only if you understand Kenyan, anticolonial behavior, can you begin to piece together [his actions]? That is the most accurate, predictive model for his behavior.” He continued to say that Obama is a person "fundamentally out of touch with how the world works," and was only elected as a result of playing "a wonderful con." On ABC's Good Morning America, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs charged Gingrich, who is considering a run for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination, with trying to fire up a fringe group of people who don't believe the president was born in the United States. The Democratic National Committee gave a similar response to Gingrich's comments.

Do Newt Gingrich's 'Kenyan' Comments Hurt the GOP in 2010? - US News and World Report

With people like Beck, Palin, Limbaugh, and now Newt, wonder what the chances are going to be of the GOP taking back the Congress?

I'd be willing to say they won't.

Newt is just solidifying his base.

Over the weekend, Newt Gingrich displayed his rampant stupidity yet again.......

Former House speaker Newt Gingrich roiled Democrats after making some controversial comments about President Barack Obama in an interview with the National Review over the weekend. He was quoted by the conservative magazine's Web site as saying: “What if [Obama] is so outside our comprehension, that only if you understand Kenyan, anticolonial behavior, can you begin to piece together [his actions]? That is the most accurate, predictive model for his behavior.” He continued to say that Obama is a person "fundamentally out of touch with how the world works," and was only elected as a result of playing "a wonderful con." On ABC's Good Morning America, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs charged Gingrich, who is considering a run for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination, with trying to fire up a fringe group of people who don't believe the president was born in the United States. The Democratic National Committee gave a similar response to Gingrich's comments.

Do Newt Gingrich's 'Kenyan' Comments Hurt the GOP in 2010? - US News and World Report

With people like Beck, Palin, Limbaugh, and now Newt, wonder what the chances are going to be of the GOP taking back the Congress?

BikerQueer, You're not only stupid, that comes naturally to an Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd twit.....you're a POS that spouts crap.

And, BTW.....fuck you and your sensei for creating an enormous anus like you.

What I like about your posts, is that you are always on topic with clear, concise data-driven arguments.

how did Newt "go birfer"?
Obama's dad was Kenyan, so Obama IS part Kenyan

That's the strong implication, isn't it? If Obama's behavior is "Kenyan" and "anticolonial" (as though anticolonial behavior is soooo un-American when you think about it) isn't that implying that Obama is in fact more Kenyan than American? Or that his loyalties lie with Kenya rather than the US? I certainly read it that way.

It's more subtle than Crazy Orly, but the code is definitely present. He's trying to walk the line between courting the crazies who will see any reference to Obama and Kenyan "behavior" as validation of their insane birfer antics, and still looking semi-respectable to normal folks. No shocker there, never happens with anyone else, right? :eusa_whistle:

You may have missed this info during the primaries. But that Black Liberation Theology Church he attended? one of it's mission statements was to have an unabashed loyalty to Africa. I think they've since removed that mission statement.

Of course. :doubt:

That's the strong implication, isn't it? If Obama's behavior is "Kenyan" and "anticolonial" (as though anticolonial behavior is soooo un-American when you think about it) isn't that implying that Obama is in fact more Kenyan than American? Or that his loyalties lie with Kenya rather than the US? I certainly read it that way.

It's more subtle than Crazy Orly, but the code is definitely present. He's trying to walk the line between courting the crazies who will see any reference to Obama and Kenyan "behavior" as validation of their insane birfer antics, and still looking semi-respectable to normal folks. No shocker there, never happens with anyone else, right? :eusa_whistle:

I think you need to pull your head out of your ass and look at what Newt was saying. And what he says makes perfect sense: Obama's worldview was shaped by his parents, who both came out of the anti colonial school that saw the West as the problem, not the solution.
He certainly behaves that way. His policies are certainly reminiscent of India c.1949.
Newt's little finger is a lot smarter than most people on this board.

What you say would make some sense except for one inconvenient fact. In what way precisely did an absentee father who abandoned his son at the age of two influence that child's worldview? How exactly did the young Obama experience his father's point of view in order to internalize it?

There was no reference to Obama's mother, only his "Kenyan" behavior. Only the birfers believe Obama's mother had any connection whatsoever to Kenya.

And please, explain in detail with supporting evidence exactly how Obama's policies are "reminiscent" of mid-20th Century India, particularly those of 1949 which ironically enough was the year India issued the London Declaration. And what exactly do your chosen policies have to do with Anti-Western anticolonialism?

Background for those who are unaware, the London Declaration of 1949 was issued at the behest of India, which wanted to adopt a Western-influenced Constitutional Republic but still maintain ties to the British Commonwealth. The Declaration basically formed the modern Commonwealth of Nations. The Indian Constitution was adopted later in the same year.

Prior to this the Balfour Declaration of 1926 had established all member countries as ‘equal in status to one another, in no way subordinate one to another’, and this was in turn adopted into law with the 1931 Statute of Westminster. However it was India’s desire to adopt a republican form of constitution while simultaneously retaining its link with the Commonwealth that prompted a radical reconsideration of the terms of association.

Commonwealth Secretariat - Celebrating thecommonwealth@60

Sooo anti-Western. ;)

I think you need to pull your head out of your ass and look at what Newt was saying. And what he says makes perfect sense: Obama's worldview was shaped by his parents, who both came out of the anti colonial school that saw the West as the problem, not the solution.
He certainly behaves that way. His policies are certainly reminiscent of India c.1949.

What you say would make some sense except for one inconvenient fact. In what way precisely did an absentee father who abandoned his son at the age of two influence that child's worldview? How exactly did the young Obama experience his father's point of view in order to internalize it?
Start here, shitbag:
Dreams from My Father - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Start here, shitbag:

I didn't think you'd have an answer. :lol:

Thanks for going straight to the gutter and the wiki though. I just won a bet. :D

Start here, shitbag:

Thanks for going straight to the gutter and the wiki though. I just won a bet. :D

That is the answer, dumbshit. You think Obama never thought about his father? Even though he wrote a book about him?
Wow, you're even dumber than I thought. I lost that bet.

That is the answer, dumbshit. You think Obama never thought about his father? Even though he wrote a book about him?

Thanks for playing the "I have no answer to any of the multiple and specific questions posed to my wildly inaccurate tirade and I have no idea what I'm talking about so I'll resort to ad homs, references to a book I've obviously never read and throw out a bare wiki link to make myself look even less credible" game. Better luck next time, sport.

Thanks for playing the "I have no answer to any of the multiple and specific questions posed to my wildly inaccurate tirade and I have no idea what I'm talking about so I'll resort to ad homs, references to a book I've obviously never read and throw out a bare wiki link to make myself look even less credible" game. Better luck next time, sport.

Well that sure beats creating a counter argument. Declare victory and leave.
Unfortunately it makes you look like the drooling moron you are.
Again, do you think Obama never thought about his father? Is that why he wrote a book about him?

Again, do you think Obama never thought about his father? Is that why he wrote a book about him?

Who said anything about leaving? I'm amusing myself this morning.

Try to follow your own train of thought from one station to the next for a change, I'll even help you out. I'm nice that way.

Your argument as posted is that Obama absorbed "Kenyan anticolonial" behavior from his parents, only one of whom had any connetion to Kenya and that parent was notably absent, and that said behavior is anti-Western in nature. You then went on to make a vague comparison of Obama's policies to those of India circa 1949 to back up your assertion.

I asked for an explanation, first, that rather than "thinking about" a father who was not present, how the young Obama would be in contact with or immersed in "Kenyan" anti-colonial thought in order to absorb and embrace it. You threw a wiki link at me. NOT what was asked, nor does that book give any indication of study of or immersion in anti-colonial Kenyan thought, which you would know if you read more than the first few sentences of a wiki link. Fail.

Second, I asked for specific details of how Obama's policies are "reminiscent" of policies in place in India circa 1949, and further asked you to describe how those policies were, in fact, anti-Western in nature. Especially when considering the very much pro-Western actions taken by India in the year 1949. A request which you conveniently snipped from my post when you quoted it. Fail.

Please do try to keep up, it's frustrating having to make your arguments for you when you keep losing your focus this way.

Last edited:

This is all part of the GOP's new big tent initiative....

Try to follow your own train of thought from one station to the next for a change, I'll even help you out. I'm nice that way.

Your argument as posted is that Obama absorbed "Kenyan anticolonial" behavior from his parents, only one of whom had any connetion to Kenya and that parent was notably absent, and that said behavior is anti-Western in nature. You then went on to make a vague comparison of Obama's policies to those of India circa 1949 to back up your assertion.

I asked for an explanation, first, that rather than "thinking about" a father who was not present, how the young Obama would be in contact with or immersed in "Kenyan" anti-colonial thought in order to absorb and embrace it. You threw a wiki link at me. NOT what was asked, nor does that book give any indication of study of or immersion in anti-colonial Kenyan thought, which you would know if you read more than the first few sentences of a wiki link. Fail.

Second, I asked for specific details of how Obama's policies are "reminiscent" of policies in place in India circa 1949, and further asked you to describe how those policies were, in fact, anti-Western in nature. Especially when considering the very much pro-Western actions taken by India in the year 1949. A request which you conveniently snipped from my post when you quoted it. Fail.

Please do try to keep up, it's frustrating having to make your arguments for you when you keep losing your focus this way.

Trying to explain anything to someone who thinks Newt was playing the "birther card" is like a toyt in bankes.
I have a life, thank you.

We're talking about a guy who served his ex-wife divorce papers as she was in the hospital for cancer, for fuck's sake. I'm not sure why you would expect much better from him.

even republicans aren't dumb enough to nominate Newt. But the white trash ged crowd ie thier base will drool and pay newt to come to their near NASCAR events republican rallies and pay him a boat load of money to be the racist moron he is. The base loves this shit as much as the looney left loved the Bush Haters.

Last edited:

Trying to explain anything to someone who thinks Newt was playing the "birther card" is like a toyt in bankes.

Weak. If you'd actually tried to explain, prove, stick with, understand, follow, frame, articulate, remotely comprehend or back up any of your own argument instead of focusing on calling me a doodyhead for daring to disagree with you we wouldn't be having this discussion now, would we? And you wouldn't look like such a total asshat right about now.

Consider that free advice on how to keep your pants on during a spanking from this magnanmous shitbag. You're welcome.

Enjoy! :D

Weak. If you'd actually tried to explain, prove, stick with, understand, follow, frame, articulate, remotely comprehend or back up any of your own argument instead of focusing on calling me a doodyhead for daring to disagree with you we wouldn't be having this discussion now, would we? And you wouldn't look like such a total asshat right about now.

Consider that free advice on how to keep your pants on during a spanking from this magnanmous shitbag. You're welcome.

Enjoy! :D

You've already proven youyrself incapable of reading and understanding simple sentences.
The only thing you spank is your monkey.

You may have missed this info during the primaries. But that Black Liberation Theology Church he attended? one of it's mission statements was to have an unabashed loyalty to Africa. I think they've since removed that mission statement.

:lol::lol:So it would be bad for the President to have an unabashed loyalty to Africa, but absolutely neccesary for him to have an unabashed loyalty to Israel?

Personally I think if every president constantly maintained just an unabashed loyalty to this nation, the World as a whole would be far better off.

:lol::lol:So it would be bad for the President to have an unabashed loyalty to Africa, but absolutely neccesary for him to have an unabashed loyalty to Israel?

Personally I think if every president constantly maintained just an unabashed loyalty to this nation, the World as a whole would be far better off.

Wouldn't that be refreshing? Of course whoever happens to be in opposition at the time would never believe it if he did. Bush got accused of loyalty to the Saudis and Israel, Obama gets accused of loyalty to...well, pick your entity du jour. Same old song and dance, my friend.

You know.......considering that Obama didn't really know his father, how the fuck can anyone make such a ridiculous claim?

My biological father left my mother when I was one. I've seen him about 2 times since, and he really didn't have much of an impact on my life.

My Grandfather and Uncle Bill on the other hand.............

Forum List

Back