WTF Newt, "Kenyan, anticolonial behavior"?

Another strawman, another deflection, same old song and dance. So predictable.

Where are those answers to my very specific questions posed three times now with the support you so fastidiously demand from others but refuse to supply yourself, hmmmmm?

And I'll add a new one, please link to any post of mine claiming Newt is, in fact, a birfer rather than opining that he is playing to them as a tactical base. I'll wait.

After all, it's only been some 24 hours since you were first challenged to defend your own argument and have so far failed to do so in the most spectacular and entertaining manner possible. Another day..or two...or three...or ten....really doesn't matter now, does it? We'll all still be here. :popcorn:

Ive already defended my arguments, succesfully I might add.
You have yet to begin to address any factual basis for your fantasy that Gingrich is a birther. Or that he had birthers in mind. Or that the he is familiar with the term birther. Or whatever your deflection is today.
You have zero credibility because you cannot read and draw correct inferences from a written statement. This marks as you as having low intelligence.
And there are way too many people like that on this forum already.

:dig:

Political bashing of Newt Gingrich ?

Who could be worse than Obami Salaami with a SOLID familial background of STONE COLD COMMIES way back to Grandpa, including him.....even his self-acknowledged mentor was the Notorious Commie Frank Marshall Davis.

And what about his MURDERING RAPIST COUSIN Raila ODINGA head of the machete wielding Leading Orange Democratic Party known as the "AFRICAN STALIN" who according to the Foreign Service officer butchered over 7000 Kikuyus in "ethnic cleansing" majority being women and Children.....and was in league with the Al AQUEDA, also establishing Sharia Law in Kenya.

Your Messiah Obami Salaami visited his Commie Cousin, The Murderous Rapist Raila ODINGA just prior to the Presidential Elections and the photo-ops can be seen of Obami Salaami arm-in-arm smiling with this MONSTER...and other photo-ops, AGAIN with this PSYCHO at a familial gathering of COMMIES in Kenyan attire.

One can go on and on......about Obami Salaami and his friendship with Billy Ayers the UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL, COMMIE/TERRORIST....where Obami kicks off his Senatorial career from his buddy Ayers' home......Obami's TWENTY YEAR TENURE in the RACIST WHACKJOB WRIGHT's CATHEDRAL of HATE, etc., etc., etc.....

Want to play a little compare game with Newt Gingrich and someone you Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd retards ELECTED AS PRESIDENT.......and STILL insist that this POS is your Messiah ????????

Last edited:
Another strawman, another deflection, same old song and dance. So predictable.

Where are those answers to my very specific questions posed three times now with the support you so fastidiously demand from others but refuse to supply yourself, hmmmmm?

And I'll add a new one, please link to any post of mine claiming Newt is, in fact, a birfer rather than opining that he is playing to them as a tactical base. I'll wait.

After all, it's only been some 24 hours since you were first challenged to defend your own argument and have so far failed to do so in the most spectacular and entertaining manner possible. Another day..or two...or three...or ten....really doesn't matter now, does it? We'll all still be here. :popcorn:

You have yet to begin to address any factual basis for your fantasy that Gingrich is a birther. Or that he had birthers in mind. Or that the he is familiar with the term birther. Or whatever your deflection is today.
You have zero credibility because you cannot read and draw correct inferences from a written statement. This marks as you as having low intelligence.

Still Political bashing of Newt Gingrich ?

Are you for real ?????

Last edited:

Who could be worse than Obami Salaami with a SOLID familial background of STONE COLD COMMIES way back to Grandpa.....even his self-acknowledged mentor was the Notorious Commie Frank Marshall Davis.

And what about his MURDERING RAPIST COUSIN Raila ODINGA head of the machete wielding Leading Orange Democratic Party known as the "AFRICAN STALIN" who according to the Foreign Service officer butchered over 7000 mahority being women and Children.....and was in league with the Al AQUEDA, also establishing Sharia Law in Kenya.

Your Messiah Obami Salaami visited his Commie Cousin, The Murderous Rapist Raila ODINGA just prior to the Presidential Elections and the photo-ops can be seen of Obami Salaami arm-in-arm smiling with this MONSTER...and other photo-ops, AGAIN with this PSYCHO at a familial gathering of COMMIES in Kenyan attire.

One can go on and on......about Obami Salaami and his friendship with Billy Ayers the UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL, COMMIE/TERRORIST....where Obami kicks off his Senatorial career from his buddy Ayers' home......Obami's TWENTY YEAR TENURE in the RACIST WHACKJOB WRIGHT's CATHEDRAL of HATE, etc., etc., etc.....

Want to play a little compare game with Newt Gingrich and someone you Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd retards ELECTED AS PRESIDENT.......and STILL insist that this POS is your Messiah ????????

There's help out there for rage-induced dementia ... and stuck Caps lock keys.

Who could be worse than Obami Salaami with a SOLID familial background of STONE COLD COMMIES way back to Grandpa.....even his self-acknowledged mentor was the Notorious Commie Frank Marshall Davis.

And what about his MURDERING RAPIST COUSIN Raila ODINGA head of the machete wielding Leading Orange Democratic Party known as the "AFRICAN STALIN" who according to the Foreign Service officer butchered over 7000 mahority being women and Children.....and was in league with the Al AQUEDA, also establishing Sharia Law in Kenya.

Your "rage-induced dementia" puke is meaningless without refuting a SINGLE TRUTH stated about your Messiah Obami Salaami.

ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING ANYBODY can say may be countered with the meaningless comment that it is "rage -induced dementia".

Yours is an idiotic comment.

Your "rage-induced dementia" puke is meaningless without refuting a SINGLE TRUTH stated about your Messiah Obami Salaami.

ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING ANYBODY can say may be countered with the meaningless comment that it is "rage -induced dementia".

Yours is an idiotic comment.

No, seriously Gautama - I bet your IT guy could fix that caps-lock key in a jiffy!

Your other problems might require more time.

Nah, all he needs is a few whacks from a rolled up newspaper. It works for puppies when they crap all over the rug and chew on the furniture, right?

Forum List

Back