WTF Newt, "Kenyan, anticolonial behavior"?

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Over the weekend, Newt Gingrich displayed his rampant stupidity yet again.......

Former House speaker Newt Gingrich roiled Democrats after making some controversial comments about President Barack Obama in an interview with the National Review over the weekend. He was quoted by the conservative magazine's Web site as saying: “What if [Obama] is so outside our comprehension, that only if you understand Kenyan, anticolonial behavior, can you begin to piece together [his actions]? That is the most accurate, predictive model for his behavior.” He continued to say that Obama is a person "fundamentally out of touch with how the world works," and was only elected as a result of playing "a wonderful con." On ABC's Good Morning America, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs charged Gingrich, who is considering a run for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination, with trying to fire up a fringe group of people who don't believe the president was born in the United States. The Democratic National Committee gave a similar response to Gingrich's comments.

Do Newt Gingrich's 'Kenyan' Comments Hurt the GOP in 2010? - US News and World Report

With people like Beck, Palin, Limbaugh, and now Newt, wonder what the chances are going to be of the GOP taking back the Congress?

I'd be willing to say they won't.

The Dems are going to lose the House for certain in November. The Senate is a toss up right now, but the House is gone.

Can you believe this stupid fucker actually thinks he's got a chance in 2012 for President?

You know, a Gingrich/Palin ticket for the GOP would be a heaven sent gift for the Dems.

Can you believe this stupid fucker actually thinks he's got a chance in 2012 for President?

You know, a Gingrich/Palin ticket for the GOP would be a heaven sent gift for the Dems.

Too early to say who has a chance and who doesn't. The most interesting question to me, at this point in time, is who will be the Democratic nominee?

Well, considering today that the Treasury Department said that we are now DOWN 8 percent in our debt (down to 1.2 Trillion dollars), I'm thinking that if Obama starts talking about the facts of the statistics, they may be able to even TAKE MORE SEATS.

Hmmm........might be why Boehner suddenly wants to play ball with Obama.

Over the weekend, Newt Gingrich displayed his rampant stupidity yet again.......

Former House speaker Newt Gingrich roiled Democrats after making some controversial comments about President Barack Obama in an interview with the National Review over the weekend. He was quoted by the conservative magazine's Web site as saying: “What if [Obama] is so outside our comprehension, that only if you understand Kenyan, anticolonial behavior, can you begin to piece together [his actions]? That is the most accurate, predictive model for his behavior.” He continued to say that Obama is a person "fundamentally out of touch with how the world works," and was only elected as a result of playing "a wonderful con." On ABC's Good Morning America, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs charged Gingrich, who is considering a run for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination, with trying to fire up a fringe group of people who don't believe the president was born in the United States. The Democratic National Committee gave a similar response to Gingrich's comments.

Do Newt Gingrich's 'Kenyan' Comments Hurt the GOP in 2010? - US News and World Report

With people like Beck, Palin, Limbaugh, and now Newt, wonder what the chances are going to be of the GOP taking back the Congress?

LMAO.

Going birther is like going "full retard".

Adios, Newt.

BikerQueer, You're not only stupid, that comes naturally to an Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd twit.....you're a POS that spouts crap.

And, BTW.....fuck you and your sensei for creating an enormous anus like you.

LMAO.

Adios, Newt.
how did Newt "go birfer"?
Obama's dad was Kenyan, so Obama IS part Kenyan

LMAO.

Adios, Newt.

That's the strong implication, isn't it? If Obama's behavior is "Kenyan" and "anticolonial" (as though anticolonial behavior is soooo un-American when you think about it) isn't that implying that Obama is in fact more Kenyan than American? Or that his loyalties lie with Kenya rather than the US? I certainly read it that way.

It's more subtle than Crazy Orly, but the code is definitely present. He's trying to walk the line between courting the crazies who will see any reference to Obama and Kenyan "behavior" as validation of their insane birfer antics, and still looking semi-respectable to normal folks. No shocker there, never happens with anyone else, right? :eusa_whistle:

Too early to say who has a chance and who doesn't. The most interesting question to me, at this point in time, is who will be the Democratic nominee?

Hillary. No doubt

LMAO.

Adios, Newt.

1197086068917675051egore_Thumb_Up_.svg.med.png

:cuckoo:
gingrich.gif
:cuckoo:

The over under on Dem House losses is only 65 right now.

Obama needs to get out on The View and remind people he's a real American

BikerQueer, You're not only stupid, that comes naturally to an Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd twit.....you're a POS that spouts crap.

And, BTW.....fuck you and your sensei for creating an enormous anus like you.

You sound like someone who (obviously) missed the point of completing an Elementary School education.

Give it another shot. Ya' might get lucky, the second-time-around.

303.gif

LMAO.

Adios, Newt.

That's the strong implication, isn't it? If Obama's behavior is "Kenyan" and "anticolonial" (as though anticolonial behavior is soooo un-American when you think about it) isn't that implying that Obama is in fact more Kenyan than American? Or that his loyalties lie with Kenya rather than the US? I certainly read it that way.

It's more subtle than Crazy Orly, but the code is definitely present. He's trying to walk the line between courting the crazies who will see any reference to Obama and Kenyan "behavior" as validation of their insane birfer antics, and still looking semi-respectable to normal folks. No shocker there, never happens with anyone else, right? :eusa_whistle:

Birfers......

devolutionnew.jpg

.....the Missing-Link?

:eusa_eh:

You asswipes keep asking these stupid questions. Try as you might to stop the tide by demonizing everyone you izz still gonna get your clocks cleaned. November, Remember?

LMAO.

Adios, Newt.

He's part white too but he never talks about that. :eusa_angel:

LMAO.

Adios, Newt.

You may have missed this info during the primaries. But that Black Liberation Theology Church he attended? one of it's mission statements was to have an unabashed loyalty to Africa. I think they've since removed that mission statement.

You may have missed this info during the primaries. But that Black Liberation Theology Church he attended? one of it's mission statements was to have an unabashed loyalty to Africa. I think they've since removed that mission statement.

And you and I both know that's disingenuous as it relates to Newt's statement, Willow. He didn't say "loyalty to Africa", in which case you may have an argument. He specifically stated "Kenyan". And we all know EXACTLY what that means. Courting the birfers.

Hey, from a tactical standpoint I can't blame him. The nutter fringe is where a campaign's foot soldiers come from, usually. And they make up a disproportionate percentage of the primary voters in most elections. But let's be honest here about what he's doing. Either he belives that birfer garbage or it's a cynical tactic to position himself or somebody he supports to campaign.

Whatever, like I said - he's not the first and won't be the last. It's just telling about not just how he operates, but about how he sees the reality of GOP politics on the ground. Newt may not be my cup of tea, but he's no moron.

LMAO.

Adios, Newt.

I think you need to pull your head out of your ass and look at what Newt was saying. And what he says makes perfect sense: Obama's worldview was shaped by his parents, who both came out of the anti colonial school that saw the West as the problem, not the solution.
He certainly behaves that way. His policies are certainly reminiscent of India c.1949.
Newt's little finger is a lot smarter than most people on this board.

Forum List

Back