WTF Mitt? A public $10,000 bet?

Mitt Romney Offers Perry a $10K Bet - YouTube

What is Thurston Howell Thinking? That may be one of the stupidest, most idiotic political statements I have ever seen.

This has ended his campaign, guarantees Newt's selection, and Obama's re-election.
But...but...Rick Perry!!!!

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Perry is now trying to hang on to his social conservative values base in Texas much more than he wants to win the nomination. If he loses the first, he has nothing for the second.

How much do you bet when you are convinced you are right?? A nickel- I will take that bet. Get flippin real, I can't beleive for an instant that anyone would pick up on that, we all do that.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

We're not all running for POTUS at a time when the US economy is barely above stagnant and the gap between rich and poor is growing ever wider, with the middle class shrinking more every day. It makes him look out of touch with your average American (not that he needed any more help). It was stupid, childish and unpresidential.

And yet, you'll happily high five whatever asinine bullshit that Obama utters. Go figure.

And yet, you'll foolishly make assumptions about me. Go figure.

Well Romney may be the absolute worst of anybody running for President. I don't know that, but let's assume for a minute that he is.

Do you in your wildest imagination think he would have done a worse job as POTUS than Barack Obama has done? Do you think he would have done anywhere near the damage? Do you think the economy would not now be doing better with Romney at the helm?

Yes, I think he would have been much worse. Because he'd have probably made it easier for his Wall Street buddies to loot the rest of it. For all his faults, Obama is at least trying to help working folks.

Well Romney may be the absolute worst of anybody running for President. I don't know that, but let's assume for a minute that he is.

Do you in your wildest imagination think he would have done a worse job as POTUS than Barack Obama has done? Do you think he would have done anywhere near the damage? Do you think the economy would not now be doing better with Romney at the helm?

Yes, I think he would have been much worse. Because he'd have probably made it easier for his Wall Street buddies to loot the rest of it. For all his faults, Obama is at least trying to help working folks.

Hmm....I think Obama, like any other politician, is trying to help himself and he is willing to help people only to the extent that he believes it might help him get re-elected. If there's no votes in it for him, he will be against it...but in fairness I would say that for any elected official.

Forum List

Back