Wtf Michelle? (mr.s O)

:lol:

"Home country" doesn't mean "where you were born". It means where you came from, or where your family came from. Anyone who's got the slightest bit of common sense can understand that, and exactly what Michelle Obama meant by it.

On the other hand, birthers aren't really known for their common sense.

Of course.

I have no idea where he was born, but to think they can't "fake" a BC or an announcement is ludicrous :)

But then you Lefty's aren't known for accepting any alternative to your dogma ;)
you're right. i did it. i used my time machine. well, not mine, i borrowed it from skynet.

you cracked the case scoob.

Time machine?

That's what Obama used to zoom from a non-existent Kenya, across the ocean, put those TWO birth announcements in two different papers and then ZOOM back to non-existent Kenya in time to be born.

OTOH, according to @Vigiliante this is the same man who is currently doing 20-30 muslin men every night in the White House.

Damn, he's good.

Stephie, out there defending birthers. Why am I not surprised?

I always thought you were more sensible. my mistake

Well, I can't say that I've ever thought you were sensible.

well that's your right. do you think I care?
really

I'm sure you care exactly as much as I care about your opinion of me.

mine was a compliment until I saw you go off the deep end
so take it any way you want. I'm done with ya, bye bye

:lol:

"I thought you were more sensible" is not a compliment, it's a passive aggressive ad-hom.

You see you can't question this man without being called some name

just like if you question man made globull warming you're called flat earther, deniers.
I haven't ever been called so many names by the people ELECTED in government and those who follow them

Stephie, out there defending birthers. Why am I not surprised?

I always thought you were more sensible. my mistake

I always thought you snack on lead paint chips.

I'm right.

you're so right. birth announcement in the honolulu paper was faked. as was the birth certificate. the only real thing we have to go on is michelle obama saying that kenya was his home country, in what is clearly a reference to his ancestral home.

why do you feel that explanation makes it any better?

I wonder how the test turned out. Being on the down low can be risky.

Why would Kenya be his home land when he was born in America, it makes no sense except in the context that the Obama's have always used the claim of foreign birth when it benefitted them. We all know he was born in Hawaii, so the only logical conclusion is, she is a liar.

you're so right. birth announcement in the honolulu paper was faked. as was the birth certificate. the only real thing we have to go on is michelle obama saying that kenya was his home country, in what is clearly a reference to his ancestral home.

because his father was from kenya.

it'd be like if i called ireland or scotland my home country.

Personally, I think he is a fucking liar and he was not born in Hawaii. I think he was born in Kenya. But I am not all excited at her flub nor whether it can ever be proven because its too damn late now, isn't it?

Personally, I think he is a fucking liar and he was not born in Hawaii. I think he was born in Kenya. But I am not all excited at her flub nor whether it can ever be proven because its too damn late now, isn't it?
because that's a rational belief and not at all contradicted by incredible amounts of evidence.

His mother was from the USA, he was born in the USA, he was raised in Indonesia under an assumed name and in his formative years and then America. He hardly knew his father. It is his Father's home not Obama's....unless......

Were YOU born in Scotland or Ireland? If not then calling it your home would be just as incorrect, unless you loyalty rested with those countries instead of the land of your birth.

I don't care where he was born; he was not socialized as an American. He has a father he did not know personally who was a foreign radical. He has a mother of another race who was pretty fucking wacky. Neither parent was willing or able to care care of him, so he got shipped around a lot. He did not have a home in the traditional sense. He spent his teens in Hawaii. He grew up black but in a white environment. He has Muslim relatives from Africa, some of whom are in the States illegally, and some who are still in Africa, but he refuses to publicly acknowledge them. He grows up white, then suddenly, in college, decides that not only is he black but he is an angry black guy. He goes to both undergrad and law school without paying a dime. His law school is Ivy League. He was somehow the president of the law review, though he never authored an article.

Obama needs to be on a psychiatrist's couch, not in the Oval Office. Obviously, he cannot relate to 99% or more of Americans, nor can they relate to someone like him. But, he was elected, twice. Part of me says that is what matters and that we just have to put up with it until he leaves office. The other part of me says that Obama is the biggest scam ever perpetrated in American politics. I have never understood, nor will I ever understand, why a majority of voters put this fake, incompetent, unqualified, never-worked-a-day-in-his-life prick in office. Yeah, I know the reasoning and analysis, blah. It still does not square with me. I guess that I am still in denial.

I don't care where he was born; he was not socialized as an American. He has a father he did not know personally who was a foreign radical. He has a mother of another race who was pretty fucking wacky. Neither parent was willing or able to care care of him, so he got shipped around a lot. He did not have a home in the traditional sense. He spent his teens in Hawaii. He grew up black but in a white environment. He has Muslim relatives from Africa, some of whom are in the States illegally, and some who are still in Africa, but he refuses to publicly acknowledge them. He grows up white, then suddenly, in college, decides that not only is he black but he is an angry black guy. He goes to both undergrad and law school without paying a dime. His law school is Ivy League. He was somehow the president of the law review, though he never authored an article.

Obama needs to be on a psychiatrist's couch, not in the Oval Office. Obviously, he cannot relate to 99% or more of Americans, nor can they relate to someone like him. But, he was elected, twice. Part of me says that is what matters and that we just have to put up with it until he leaves office. The other part of me says that Obama is the biggest scam ever perpetrated in American politics. I have never understood, nor will I ever understand, why a majority of voters put this fake, incompetent, unqualified, never-worked-a-day-in-his-life prick in office. Yeah, I know the reasoning and analysis, blah. It still does not square with me. I guess that I am still in denial.

That about sums it up. Good post.

Forum List

Back