Wtf Michelle? (mr.s O)

you're so right. birth announcement in the honolulu paper was faked. as was the birth certificate. the only real thing we have to go on is michelle obama saying that kenya was his home country, in what is clearly a reference to his ancestral home.

:lol:

"Home country" doesn't mean "where you were born". It means where you came from, or where your family came from. Anyone who's got the slightest bit of common sense can understand that, and exactly what Michelle Obama meant by it.

On the other hand, birthers aren't really known for their common sense.

You see you can't question this man without being called some name

just like if you question man made globull warming you're called flat earther, deniers.
I haven't ever been called so many names by the people ELECTED in government and those who follow them

• Banned

"Home country" doesn't mean "where you were born". It means where you came from, or where your family came from. Anyone who's got the slightest bit of common sense can understand that, and exactly what Michelle Obama meant by it.

Of course.

I have no idea where he was born, but to think they can't "fake" a BC or an announcement is ludicrous :)

But then you Lefty's aren't known for accepting any alternative to your dogma ;)

Of course.

I have no idea where he was born, but to think they can't "fake" a BC or an announcement is ludicrous :)

But then you Lefty's aren't known for accepting any alternative to your dogma ;)
you're right. i did it. i used my time machine. well, not mine, i borrowed it from skynet.

you cracked the case scoob.

you're so right. birth announcement in the honolulu paper was faked. as was the birth certificate. the only real thing we have to go on is michelle obama saying that kenya was his home country, in what is clearly a reference to his ancestral home.
...and his publicist's blurb saying his was born in Kenya.

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation.

The key phrase here is “was born in Kenya" – and this bio line was apparently being used as late as 2007.

It makes little difference now...the imposter has been our "leader" now for over 6 years.

Last edited:

just like if you question man made globull warming you're called flat earther, deniers.
I haven't ever been called so many names by the people ELECTED in government and those who follow them

It's fun to watch them drop to their knees in supplication and worship when you question President asshole.

Of course.

No one is claiming those things can't be faked. Just that they weren't.

The fact that something is possible is not evidence that it has occurred. It's possible that I could win the lottery tomorrow.

Stephie, out there defending birthers. Why am I not surprised?

I always thought you were more sensible. my mistake

Well, I can't say that I've ever thought you were sensible.

Can you prove it?

Of course.

The fact that something is possible is not evidence that it has occurred. It's possible that I could win the lottery tomorrow.

Can you prove it?

No you can't....

Me?
I have no idea,nor do I care.......

well that's your right. do you think I care?
really

Can you prove it?

Of course.

Can you prove it?

No you can't....

Me?
I have no idea,nor do I care.......

You "don't care" enough to start a thread about it, I see.

really

I'm sure you care exactly as much as I care about your opinion of me.

Of course.

Only if you hold a valid ticket! :biggrin:

really

I'm sure you care exactly as much as I care about your opinion of me.

mine was a compliment until I saw you go off the deep end
so take it any way you want. I'm done with ya, bye bye

Forum List

Back