WTF?? Man Bites Dog, Eats Dog While High on 'Spice'

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest
Man Bites Dog, Eats Dog While High on 'Spice'

A Texas man faces a felony charge after he allegedly bit, killed and ate a housemate's pet dog while high on the synthetic drug "spice."

The alleged attack is the latest in the series of violent and bizarre incidents linked to spice, which mimics the effects of marijuana, and bath salts, which mimics cocaine.

Man Bites Dog, Eats Dog While High on 'Spice' - ABC News

Never done bath salts and don't plan to (might as well huff fuckin spray paint out of a paper bag), but I have done spice. Had a good buddy on parole for awhile there who couldn't smoke weed without getting tossed back in, so he used to buy the shit all the time from some head shop in the area. Tastes odd, but the effect is a lot like marijuana. Makes you feel kinda sleepy, kinda happy, really interested in whatever you're doing, kinda hungry, really introspective. . .slows your reaction times. . . all the basic stoned effects. Hard to imagine spice causing someone to eat their dog without some severe, underlying issues, but I have to admit the post has piqued my curiosity. If anybody's got any other links to people doing crazy shit while on spice, I'd like to see them.

Never done bath salts and don't plan to (might as well huff fuckin spray paint out of a paper bag), but I have done spice. Had a good buddy on parole for awhile there who couldn't smoke weed without getting tossed back in, so he used to buy the shit all the time from some head shop in the area. Tastes odd, but the effect is a lot like marijuana. Makes you feel kinda sleepy, kinda happy, really interested in whatever you're doing, kinda hungry, really introspective. . .slows your reaction times. . . all the basic stoned effects. Hard to imagine spice causing someone to eat their dog without some severe, underlying issues, but I have to admit the post has piqued my curiosity. If anybody's got any other links to people doing crazy shit while on spice, I'd like to see them.

I've read some articles where it states that synthetic weed causes aggression. And I know of people who have become aggressive due to its effects.

Forum List

Back