WTF? Less Then 6% Of Doctors Are Minorities

Their numbers aren't really jiving there. 48% percent are cacucasion and 14% or so are asian, black or hispanic? Where are the rest?

I live in a rural area and over half of our docs are Black or Indian. They are great. Thing is many of them are from foreign countries orginally, so maybe they are counted as African, Ghandan or other classification.

Black doctors only make up 2.3%, and Hispanic doctors about 3.2 %.

Nice work libs.

What Percent of the US Population Do Doctors Comprise?

Why libs? Moderates, conservatives, extremists and radicals have been a part of the equation too.

Why try to blame one when the blame can be spread evenly.

Libs want 100% of the credit, they have to take 100% of the blame.

Im not sure what youre getting at but ok.

Nice work libs.

this is (at least) the 2nd topic today that you've started blaming libs for the lack of blacks in
a. medical profession
b. teaching

by blaming liberals for the lack of minority doctors and/or minorityteachers you are showing

a. that you are an idiot
and
b. you are a partisan arsehole

and not worthy of serious debate

liberals promote and defend the rights of minorities

we promote and defend their rights to become doctors and teachers

if they choose to NOT become teachers and doctors
OR
if they fail to meet doctoral and/or educational standards to BECOME doctors and teachers....that is NOT our fault

when I lived in maine I had 2 doctors;

my first doctor was a lesbian who I trusted and liked very much

my second doctor (after she moved away) was a black homosexual
who I ALSO liked and trusted very much

I did NOT SPECIFICALLY CHOOSE These 2....
I was a member of a medical group (in town) who had a number of local doctors available to choose from

these two happened to be available for me and I chose them without knowing they were lesbian or black or homosexual

but upon meeting them and observing their talents I was very happy with my ACCIDENTAL CHOICES

perhaps you should try to grow up and stop blaming liberals for things we have no control over...

Nice work libs.

Why libs? Moderates, conservatives, extremists and radicals have been a part of the equation too.

This is illogical, irrational and extremely unreasonable

I find it rather tiring trying to debate with idiots who make deranged comments like this

liberals defend minority rights and equality

we promote a fair playing field

we can NOT control the outcome

Blacks and Hispanics are the children of white liberals.

Nice work libs.

blacks make up a disproportiante % of atheletes...

is that our fault, too?

you are obviously a very stupid conservative partisan ....

is that our fault?

the problem with deranged lunatics like you is you NEED TO BLAME liberals for ...everything...

you are a VERY STUPID person

and probably dangerous

I find it rather tiring trying to debate with idiots who make deranged comments like this

No you don't defend minorities, you use them for their vote. Equality? You have done little but create a dependency on the government dole. A fair playing field by penalizing those who have worked hard and played by your rules and rewarding failure and lack of forethought and action.

Blacks and Hispanics are the children of white liberals.

What exactly are you trying to say? Be honest because most of what youre saying makes no sense what so ever.

Its almost like youre trying to be to intellectual. You know like youre trying to say something but masking it with a big cloud of bull shit so we cant see where youre coming from.

There might be some content here Im not seeing. I feel like your leading me here with a carrot. I see the carrot but you act like I dont. Im going to refuse to go in the direction you are trying to get me to go in.

Thats my final answer.

No you don't defend minorities, you use them for their vote. Equality? You have done little but create a dependency on the government dole. A fair playing field by penalizing those who have worked hard and played by your rules and rewarding failure and lack of forethought and action.

We worked very hard for the Scottish vote. With them came the Irish. We got lucky, they liked our platform. They didnt like yours, so what?

Penalizing those who played by our rules? Wha?

Rewarding failure and lack of forethought and action? Huh?

You been drinking?

We worked very hard for the Scottish vote. With them came the Irish. We got lucky, they liked our platform. They didnt like yours, so what?

Penalizing those who played by our rules? Wha?

Rewarding failure and lack of forethought and action? Huh?

You been drinking?

No, but even if I was, it is better than the Kool-Aid you guzzle.

They are the smart ones and realize there is much better professions out there, especially with the direction HC is going.
Lots more money to be made elsewhere with a whole lot less bullshit.

What exactly are you trying to say?
Well who's the group that wanted Affirmative action, forced intergration, forced bussing, hate crimes, who wanted blacks to have their own segregated groups like NAACP?

Who's the group always telling blacks they are victims and should be treated differently?

Now that you Libs have been raising blacks for almost fifty years, how are they doing?

And your ability to make a black man president, is not a big enuff band aid to cover the scab you keep picking at.

Last edited:
They are the smart ones and realize there is much better professions out there, especially with the direction HC is going.
Lots more money to be made elsewhere with a whole lot less bullshit.
Sure, that must be what it is.

Forum List

Back