WTF? It has to be hackers.

Discussion in 'Announcements and Feedback' started by HUGGY, Dec 31, 2009.

1. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,961
    Thanks, I did not know that! I could, apparently, start my own religion. I'm gonna give that some thought. I'm thinking along the lines of becoming a David Karesh kinda leader. Without the dying in a siege thing... but, you never know, it might be kinda fun.

2. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,961
    And yet you respond, hell, you've even tried being nice to me, you sad pathetic suck-up. You are soooo very far beneath me that I'm not even sure you exist.... apart from my dog hears that whining noise you make.

3. blu

blu Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +780
    you really don't know what you are talking about. please stop embarrassing yourself.

4. asaratis

asaratis Uppity Senior Citizen Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,098
    Gunny taught me that. I think it has something to do with the medals and colored rectangles under where your rep power is posted.

If you highlight and copy an entire post including the signature and the avatar, you get something below, as I did when I copied your recently previous post.

I think your possible title and the number of repeated phrases determines what the stripes look like. It's graphics-related tags for various honor bars.

Old Today, 11:59 AM
    Neart, Grá agus Onóir
    Member #21210

California Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religion
    California Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religion
    Quote: Originally Posted by asaratis View Post
    Quote: Originally Posted by HUGGY View Post
    In my "The List" thread I was looking at it at 10:45 AM and was suprised to see the page n#187 extra wide. There were no replies to warrant that configuration..except...just under the reply title there were a series of little repeating boxes with a little red "X And in the boxs are little blurbs about "Huggy could be president".. or "Mal could be a state senator"...or "Sidestreamer could be a senator" The little boxes are side by side 5 or 6 accoss accounting for the extra wide format of the page. The strange thing is that the pages were normal yesterday and the new little boxes showed up today on several replies from an assortment of members posts. There are only two possibilities as far as I can guess ....a mod is drunk and playing games...or we are being hacked.

Anyone else have this problem?
    It has something to do with the rep bars. Move your cursor over anyone's rep bar and you will see that kind of garbage.
    Thanks, I did not know that! I could, apparently, start my own religion. I'm gonna give that some thought. I'm thinking along the lines of becoming a David Karesh kinda leader. Without the dying in a siege thing... but, you never know, it might be kinda fun.
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence — it is force! Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action. George Washington

Notice also that the quote commands are missing.

It's just the program doing what it was quite well programmed to do.

5. asaratis

asaratis Uppity Senior Citizen Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,098
    ...and you have been exposed as a male! :lol:

Here's a lengthy but good read.
    Don't Drink The Kool-Aid

Don't be one of those Jim Jones types.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2010
  6. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,300
    Whoah! That puts a whole new look at all that internet sharin pictures of its junk:eek:

7. Dante

Dante On leave Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,075
    It's Your Brower, Stupid.

or

The CIA is hacking the computers of wingnuts and moonbats.

8. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,300
    "It's my browser?" Like its my fault? It never happened before and my puters are lightning fast. I don't have problems anywhere else(that I am aware of). I'm not concerned with the CIA or the NSA or anyone else for that matter. If they have the time or the inclinatioin to screw with my computer they are clearly idiots and not to be feared.:lol::lol::lol:

9. Dr.House

Dr.House Lives on in syndication!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,488
    It HAS to be hackers......

:lol::lol::lol:

10. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    Just new employees at Homeland Security.
    They will get better.