WTF? It has to be hackers.

In my "The List" thread I was looking at it at 10:45 AM and was suprised to see the page n#187 extra wide. There were no replies to warrant that configuration..except...just under the reply title there were a series of little repeating boxes with a little red "X And in the boxs are little blurbs about "Huggy could be president".. or "Mal could be a state senator"...or "Sidestreamer could be a senator" The little boxes are side by side 5 or 6 accoss accounting for the extra wide format of the page. The strange thing is that the pages were normal yesterday and the new little boxes showed up today on several replies from an assortment of members posts. There are only two possibilities as far as I can guess ....a mod is drunk and playing games...or we are being hacked.

Anyone else have this problem?
It has something to do with the rep bars. Move your cursor over anyone's rep bar and you will see that kind of garbage.

Thanks, I did not know that! I could, apparently, start my own religion. I'm gonna give that some thought. I'm thinking along the lines of becoming a David Karesh kinda leader. Without the dying in a siege thing... but, you never know, it might be kinda fun.

Where is Eots to explain this outrage?

He's probably laughing with the rest of us at how pathetic Huggy is. His 'thread' is made up mainly of himself and AGaySailor bitching about everything and anything. If there is an award for saddest thread ever, Huggy's gonna walk it. He's such a sad loser boy. He's actually concerned that the Mormons thread is longer than his! How lame is that? At least the Mormons thread has some substance.... The only substance in Huggy's life is the shit he and the Gay one smoke. :lol:

I know your heart aches when I don't respond to your pubescent sociopathic calls for help. Look I want to make this clear. I don't want you...I don't want to know you ...I don't want to "show you mine..so you will show me yours" like the deal you tied to make with a certain administrator and several other weak minded members. Please stop stalking me by trolling threads where you offer nothing but lame attempts to get attention.

And yet you respond, hell, you've even tried being nice to me, you sad pathetic suck-up. You are soooo very far beneath me that I'm not even sure you exist.... apart from my dog hears that whining noise you make.

In my "The List" thread I was looking at it at 10:45 AM and was suprised to see the page n#187 extra wide. There were no replies to warrant that configuration..except...just under the reply title there were a series of little repeating boxes with a little red "X And in the boxs are little blurbs about "Huggy could be president".. or "Mal could be a state senator"...or "Sidestreamer could be a senator" The little boxes are side by side 5 or 6 accoss accounting for the extra wide format of the page. The strange thing is that the pages were normal yesterday and the new little boxes showed up today on several replies from an assortment of members posts. There are only two possibilities as far as I can guess ....a mod is drunk and playing games...or we are being hacked.

It has something to do with the rep bars. Move your cursor over anyone's rep bar and you will see that kind of garbage.

Thanks, I did not know that! I could, apparently, start my own religion. I'm gonna give that some thought. I'm thinking along the lines of becoming a David Karesh kinda leader. Without the dying in a siege thing... but, you never know, it might be kinda fun.
Gunny taught me that. I think it has something to do with the medals and colored rectangles under where your rep power is posted.

If you highlight and copy an entire post including the signature and the avatar, you get something below, as I did when I copied your recently previous post.

I think your possible title and the number of repeated phrases determines what the stripes look like. It's graphics-related tags for various honor bars.

Old Today, 11:59 AM
Neart, Grá agus Onóir
Member #21210

California Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religion
California Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religionCalifornia Girl could successfully start his own religion
Quote: Originally Posted by asaratis View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by HUGGY View Post

Notice also that the quote commands are missing.

It's just the program doing what it was quite well programmed to do.

...and you have been exposed as a male! :lol:

Here's a lengthy but good read.
Don't Drink The Kool-Aid

I’ve learned never to trust anyone who appears to be the person with all the answers. Because liars can manufacture an endless stream of answers to all questions, their ability to go beyond the mysteries of the Bible clearly indicates their deceitfulness. In the field prophecy, if anyone claims to know the identity of the Antichrist, the date of the rapture, or the location of the Ark of the Covenant, it’s a good bet that he or she is a charlatan.

Don't be one of those Jim Jones types.

Last edited:

...and you have been exposed as a male! :lol:

Here's a lengthy but good read.
Don't Drink The Kool-Aid

I’ve learned never to trust anyone who appears to be the person with all the answers. Because liars can manufacture an endless stream of answers to all questions, their ability to go beyond the mysteries of the Bible clearly indicates their deceitfulness. In the field prophecy, if anyone claims to know the identity of the Antichrist, the date of the rapture, or the location of the Ark of the Covenant, it’s a good bet that he or she is a charlatan.

Don't be one of those Jim Jones types.

Whoah! That puts a whole new look at all that internet sharin pictures of its junk:eek:

It's Your Brower, Stupid.

or

The CIA is hacking the computers of wingnuts and moonbats.

or

"It's my browser?" Like its my fault? It never happened before and my puters are lightning fast. I don't have problems anywhere else(that I am aware of). I'm not concerned with the CIA or the NSA or anyone else for that matter. If they have the time or the inclinatioin to screw with my computer they are clearly idiots and not to be feared.:lol::lol::lol:

or

"It's my browser?" Like its my fault? It never happened before and my puters are lightning fast. I don't have problems anywhere else(that I am aware of). I'm not concerned with the CIA or the NSA or anyone else for that matter. If they have the time or the inclinatioin to screw with my computer they are clearly idiots and not to be feared.:lol::lol::lol:
DevNell could be the buddhaDevNell could be the buddhaDevNell could be the buddhaDevNell could be the buddhaDevNell could be the buddhaDevNell could be the buddhaDevNell could be the buddhaDevNell could be the buddhaDevNell could be the buddhaDevNell could be the buddhaDevNell could be the buddhaDevNell could be the buddha

Quote: Originally Posted by HUGGY View Post
In my "The List" thread I was looking..

..the broswer is loading the pages

It's not "hackers." vBulletin is by far the most secure message board software out there. It doesn't get "hacked."

What you saw was the result of images not getting loaded, for whatever reason. It can be your connection at the time, or any other connection issue between you and USMB's servers. It also could be that you lost these items out of your cache somehow, or for whatever reason they were not called up.

Moderators cannot alter the makeup of the board, they have no file access or code access. So even if drunk, they could do nothing to affect the look of the board.

Who you calling drunk?:eusa_eh:

It's not "hackers." vBulletin is by far the most secure message board software out there. It doesn't get "hacked."

What you saw was the result of images not getting loaded, for whatever reason. It can be your connection at the time, or any other connection issue between you and USMB's servers. It also could be that you lost these items out of your cache somehow, or for whatever reason they were not called up.

Moderators cannot alter the makeup of the board, they have no file access or code access. So even if drunk, they could do nothing to affect the look of the board.

Who you calling drunk?:eusa_eh:
No one. I was making a snarky reply to one who insinuated all Moderators must be drink. I said, it doesn't make a fuck if they are drunk or not.

And it doesn't.

Maybe the OP is confused about the difference between hackers and hacks?

Hacks may or may not be here as posters and maudesm but I can assure you USMB is not being hacked.

anf again...it's pobably a browser issue. broswers......

My children you must have faith. AS your self-proclaimed spiritual leader I can assure you that God will protect the believers. Have faith in your ISP.

Forum List

Back