WTF is with the bald women?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
And if not completely bald, butch cuts. Do men really like this? Being an old lady, I am old school. Mama always said "a woman's hair is her crowning glory" and I always believed that.

Being bald due to chemo or alpecia....but deliberately butching your hair is another. I think its ugly as hell. What do you guys think? Is it sexy or something? New fad? Do you LIKE seeing it or do you prefer waves and length?

Kristen-Stewart-at-the-premiere-of-Personal-shopper-Butch-beauty.jpg

buzz-cut-full-bleed.png

3e75a8bb58dff521949022c4ece2bfc0--craig-mcdean-pixie-crop.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

They do it so their cavemen boyfriends can't drag them home by the hair

Eh, I can think of worse things women do to themselves..

.... but don't search oversized boob pics... :shok:

Some of these overmedicated dingbats use the age excuse for their fat asses and shitty head of napp. Young ones are just stupid.
maxresdefault.jpg

Ever notice the ones who do it on purpose fall into the " TRUMP HATERS" they are leftist democratic trendy's .

They hate Trump
they support the ME TOO goons

They are radical feminazis.

And if not completely bald, butch cuts. Do men really like this? Being an old lady, I am old school. Mama always said "a woman's hair is her crowning glory" and I always believed that.

Being bald due to chemo or alpecia....but deliberately butching your hair is another. I think its ugly as hell. What do you guys think? Is it sexy or something? New fad? Do you LIKE seeing it or do you prefer waves and length?
Many years ago when this trend first began, I was visiting a city to see relatives and we went to the mall. I seriously wondered why so many women were on chemo....thought there was some kind of chemo-ward bus dropping them off or something.
My stepmother had to explain.....
Just like men who do it, very few women can really get away with it.

Up until my own cancer, I had long hair. I cut off 22 inches and donated it to 'Wigs for Kids' cause I didn't want to lose it to chemo. Also before then I had liked having long hair. I have since discovered that it's rather freeing to have super short hair and I prefer it to longer tresses. Much easier to take care of. Just not the bald look, cause that shit is cold, literally. I was surprised at just how much insulation the hair is to body temp.

I need/want a haircut now that my hair is below my shoulders again, but hubs doesn't want me too. So I'll leave it for now, but will cut it after he passes and probably keep it short, within an inch or two long.

Forum List

Back