wtf is up with all the nutjobs killing innocent people

We worship violence in our entertainment industry.

I still think it ironic that people who went to see an entertainment event celebtrating mass murders got a dose of it them selves.
NOW! I am not saying in any way that they deserved it or justifying the maniacs actions.
Just see a bit of irony in it.

2012-07-25-chronicle-cartoon.jpg

If this shooting is tied to Page's hatred of Jews it will disappear faster than it appeared and it will be like it never happened.

The people that insist on arming the fruitcakes.

Who is saying give fruitcakes guns?

Please do tell....

Reading an interview he gave in 2010, to a White Power Music site, this guy doesn't sound like a fruitcake. He sounds more like a doctrinaire, white power, true believer, racist. He seems pretty coherent in the interview.

http://www.splcenter.org/sites/default/files/pageinterview.pdf

:dunno:

Evil is as evil does... we going to have litlmus test for evil now?

Who is saying give fruitcakes guns?

Please do tell....

Reading an interview he gave in 2010, to a White Power Music site, this guy doesn't sound like a fruitcake. He sounds more like a doctrinaire, white power, true believer, racist. He seems pretty coherent in the interview.

Not the point. This guy doesn't sound like a fruitcake. He sounds like a doctrinaire racist. You could argue that those who join radical organizations are all fruitcakes if you want, but I have to disagree. Racists are a breed of their own, and for much of our history have even been in the majority.

Unconclusively in evidence, it would appear there is a deliberate onslaught to disarm america via staged events.

I want to ask you a question if you think that the US Government had anything to do with this and the Aurora, Colo shooting. Where is your hard evidence? Not quotes evidence, witness, and etc. If this is the case that this all a setup to get a UN gun ban even though the UN is as inept as an organization can get. There should be at least a paper trail or something that's all I ask not trying to be mean but I just want to ask a question

The OP is just trolling as usual. .....gun crime, like all crime across the US, is going down .....Gun crime statistics by US state: download the data. Visualised | World news | guardian.co.uk

From your linked article:
In 2010 - the latest year for which detailed statistics are available - there were 12,996 murders in the US. Of those, 8,775 were caused by firearms.

2010.. Here in KY gun crimes seem to be up in the last year.

So? Do you have a point?

Not the point. This guy doesn't sound like a fruitcake. He sounds like a doctrinaire racist. You could argue that those who join radical organizations are all fruitcakes if you want, but I have to disagree. Racists are a breed of their own, and for much of our history have even been in the majority.

Yeah but most of them weren't suicidal.

There's something about going out in a blaze that appeals to a certain type of loon.

Unconclusively in evidence, it would appear there is a deliberate onslaught to disarm america via staged events.

I want to ask you a question if you think that the US Government had anything to do with this and the Aurora, Colo shooting. Where is your hard evidence? Not quotes evidence, witness, and etc. If this is the case that this all a setup to get a UN gun ban even though the UN is as inept as an organization can get. There should be at least a paper trail or something that's all I ask not trying to be mean but I just want to ask a question

If you have to ask no amount of evidence will make you change your mind. You have to prove it to yourself that it's not government supported.

For one thing, I can depend that there will always be an armed person within hollering distance...if not closer.

Forum List

Back