WTF is this?

The buried spaceship in the sea was driven by the same guys who shot JFK. That's how they got away!

• Banned
Well, all joking aside, I think it's fascinating.

Yes, it is. But....if there was more to this I'm sure the government would be involved somehow...and it would all be 'hush-hush'-or is that a conspiracy too? ;)

Maybe they will find Richard Dreyfus and his career in it, who knows!

Yes, it is. But....if there was more to this I'm sure the government would be involved somehow...and it would all be 'hush-hush'-or is that a conspiracy too? ;)

I think he let the career go due to bipolar, although I did enjoy his turn on 'Parenthood' last season.

• Banned
Oh, I'm sure the government is involved already and will soon try to debunk it as a natural formation or some such. And maybe it is. But maybe it isn't.

I just love this sorta stuff so thought I'd share it.

• Banned
I met RD once. He was very nice, polite and didn't put on airs.

close-encounters-of-the-third-kind.jpg

I'm waiting to see how they do it, but somehow the conspiracy loonies will find a way to say the US government is covering it up.

It looks like some sort of an old rock building to me.

Oh, I'm sure the government is involved already and will soon try to debunk it as a natural formation or some such. And maybe it is. But maybe it isn't.

It is interesting Grace! When we were in Florida we would just sit and look at the ocean. I call it the "Final Frontier" because there is still many things down there Mankind doesn't know about.

But, I'm still going to make jokes! ;)

If you google images with the key words of UFO IN BALTIC SEA you can see more close ups. Stone Henge-ish, from what I see. Doesn't look metallic. But it doesn't look natural either. Like, nature made.

It is interesting Grace! When we were in Florida we would just sit and look at the ocean. I call it the "Final Frontier" because there is still many things down there Mankind doesn't know about.

But, I'm still going to make jokes! ;)

And caves. Another final frontier, yes?

One of the things an incumbent president passes on to an incoming president is a top secret "book" containing all the UFO information that has been covered up for decades. It is for their eyes only. I have no doubt at all that there have been numerous visits by aliens (the real ones, folks), either by accident or on purpose.

I think that was one of the interesting pieces of trivia in The History Channel's segment "It's Good to be the President." It discusses all sorts of things, personal and otherwise, that people don't know about doing and living the job. It can be downloaded here.

Watch history.channel.its.good.to.be.the.president.hdtv. online | NovaMov - Free and reliable flash video hosting

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x0BSgLKnSk]‪"Twilight Zone" promo for "To Serve Man"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back