WTF is this ! Florida man arrested for hanging on traffic light and sh*tting on cars passing underne

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
MIAMI – A Florida man has been arrested after he allegedly climbed a traffic light on a busy intersection and began sh*tting on cars passing underneath.

Florida Man Arrested For Hanging On Traffic Light And Sh*tting On Cars Passing Underneath

Ok so as I am writing this I am losing it just about peeing my pants at the drop of society people are totally losing it. This guy is totally hysterical.

Can you imagine driving by looking up saiying WTF is that guy doing and a big pile of shit splats in your face sorry if that grosses some out but that is what woudl happen.

OMG or how about if you were in a convertbible or Jeep Ewwwww.

He sounds like a promising politician.

Both parties are probably racing to recruit him into their leadership ranks.

MIAMI – A Florida man has been arrested after he allegedly climbed a traffic light on a busy intersection and began sh*tting on cars passing underneath.

Florida Man Arrested For Hanging On Traffic Light And Sh*tting On Cars Passing Underneath

Ok so as I am writing this I am losing it just about peeing my pants at the drop of society people are totally losing it. This guy is totally hysterical.

Can you imagine driving by looking up saiying WTF is that guy doing and a big pile of shit splats in your face sorry if that grosses some out but that is what woudl happen.

I guess he thought he was a bird.

He was bitten by a Radioactive Pigeon and became... Pigeon Man!

upload_2018-8-14_5-17-53.jpeg

If he identifies as a bird & you don't address him as Mr. Tweety, you could face fines up to $150,000. He can sue authorities for false arrest. He could demand that stores install special perches in restrooms or sue them for discrimination.

What if,

his chief complaint is, we need more public restrooms?

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

When do you stop falling for fake news??

That story never happened. The guy in that photo isn’t even named Roy Stern. His name is reportedly, Michael, and he was arrested on drug charges. Your fake news bullshit lifted his mug shot from here —> Shocking video shows the devastating physical toll drugs take | Daily Mail Online

Now stop posting fake news.

LOL So this is a story that you think is important. LOL But then the clown you follow is in the same category.

Florida

Must be a Trump voter

It’s a pity the mind-numbingly retarded OP never checks out her stories before posting them here. Rarely does a day pass where she doesn’t post fake news on this site.

U asshole someone else had it down my news stream it rather funny douche live learn and " LAUGH" Goober ass.

Fake news

If the guy is hanging from a lamp post, how can he wipe himself?

Forum List

Back