WTF Is The Deal With This Palesteenian's Costume?

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
OK, so in this video is a fake palesteenian leader ranting about muslimes taking over the world yada yada blah blah blah but he's wearing his laundry on his head topped with a fan belt from his car like those fake saudi princes. WTF? Is he a pallie or a saudi and what is the historical significance for this absurd mode of dress? I don't know, maybe he just got drunk and is wearing the drapes on his head?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUVxxjuK-JI]Jihad: Muslims Will Conquer Rome - Islam Will Rule the World - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQdAn6bg1l8]An American Mocking a Muslim palestinian flag burning. LULULULU HILARIOUS! - YouTube[/ame]

How much the flag cost him...$50, and the gas about $20?

...an he burned 'em yeh...emm???

and he's not a retard right? :eusa_shifty:

So following your logic, then Palestinians are burning Israeli and American flags they are actually wasting hundreds of dollars.

If we consider the fact the Palestinians claim they live in poverty. One can conclude that by burning flags they sacrifice meals for dozens of hungry Palestinian children.

Well I guess burning flags is more important.

Burning_Flags.jpg

So following your logic, then Palestinians are burning Israeli and American flags they are actually wasting hundreds of dollars.

If we consider the fact the Palestinians claim they live in poverty. One can conclude that by burning flags they sacrifice meals for dozens of hungry Palestinian children.

Well I guess burning flags is more important.

Burning_Flags.jpg
Flag burning seems to be a national sport in many Muslim countries, after head chopping.

• Banned
I'm going as a palestinian/saudi leader for Halloween. I have the drapes for my head but I just need a fan belt to top it off

Money they COULD be using to buy bomb vests for their babies.

The stupid fucks.

Forum List

Back