WTF, is that a Watch or the Crown Jewels?

I spend thousands on a single watch. lol.

What kind of watch are you looking for? You looking for vintage? New? Small, large, what?

Oh, I see. I only have one of those. A 1945 Rodana.

s-l500.jpg

Alright., Sold. lol.

I think every man should own at least one Seiko in his life. They're good watches. I know what you mean about sentimental stuff.

Yeah, that is nice.

I'd pay $200 for it, not a penny more, lol.

I have a 1965 Seiko for sentimental reasons. It needs cleaning.

You know, you could buy a Speedmaster Professional and pass it down to your kids or grandkids. It's worth the investment. They're expensive, though.

I just bought three of these. One with the leather and NATO straps and then two wit hthe stainless steel band.

The only other watch besides the Speedmaster that wasworn on the moon.

Only loses about 1 second per year. And it has a date. Great watch, I recommend.

I just bought three of these. One with the leather and NATO straps and then two wit hthe stainless steel band.

The only other watch besides the Speedmaster that wasworn on the moon.

Only loses about 1 second per year. And it has a date. Great watch, I recommend.

NASA Flight Director Gene Kranz wore a Seiko 5 model 6119-8460 during the height of his career. It was on his wrist when the Apollo 11 crew touched down on the lunar surface, when the Apollo 13 explosion occurred, and throughout the remainder of his career at NASA. The watch was recently sold and is still in working order.

Forum List

Back