Wtf is "self-impeachable." (Nancy Pelosi)

Just look at this quote.

The point is that every single day, whether it’s obstruction, obstruction, obstruction — obstruction of having people come to the table with facts, ignoring subpoenas . . . every single day, the president is making a case — he’s becoming self-impeachable, in terms of some of the things that he is doing.

With gibberish like that I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out she is Franco. Pubble scrapple hater deuce drop-a-dupe shoo-bop-de-bop.

Hopefully, she wants to impeach herself. All the sane world wants to see self-impeachable Nancy Crazy Pelosi.
IMG_1719.jpg

Sounds like Nancy Pelosi read a post francoHFW that said something along the lines of "hater dupes trump self-impeachable.'

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...fc2ee80027a_story.html?utm_term=.67d699312184

Does this mean he's going to impeach and convict and remove himself?

Or it Nancy Pelosi trying to cater to the Dems that want Trump impeached, without impeaching him, because Trump will impeach himself...???

francoHFW I really need your skills to decipher her babble, only you can descend to these depths of incoherence and caveman imagery and project her ideas in a modern civilized manner.

Nixon resigned - self impeachment.

RW's are total morons .....

Sounds like Nancy Pelosi read a post francoHFW that said something along the lines of "hater dupes trump self-impeachable.'

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...fc2ee80027a_story.html?utm_term=.67d699312184

Does this mean he's going to impeach and convict and remove himself?

Or it Nancy Pelosi trying to cater to the Dems that want Trump impeached, without impeaching him, because Trump will impeach himself...???

francoHFW I really need your skills to decipher her babble, only you can descend to these depths of incoherence and caveman imagery and project her ideas in a modern civilized manner.
The right wing simply doesn't understand the concept. The president serves at the will of the People but the discretion of Congress.

Ever since Trump took office, he's been seeing how far he can bend the rules, or say that certain rules don't apply to him. And, many in the GOP have been letting him get away with it.

The more he gets away with, the more he sees how far he can push the limit. Eventually, he's gonna do something so bad that even conservatives are gonna say "WTF"?

Not the way I see it, the left is like "Trump is stealing our play book, not fair!!!"

Ever since Trump took office, he's been seeing how far he can bend the rules, or say that certain rules don't apply to him. And, many in the GOP have been letting him get away with it.

The more he gets away with, the more he sees how far he can push the limit. Eventually, he's gonna do something so bad that even conservatives are gonna say "WTF"?

Not the way I see it, the left is like "Trump is stealing our play book, not fair!!!"

read article 3 of the Nixon impeachment and you'll see it differently.

Forum List

Back