WTF is Happening to US?

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by jwoodie, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,824
    If we built up the family and held life sacred, we wouldn't be where we are in the world.

2. shart_attack

shart_attack Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,342
    Yeah, that's right: it's alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll America's fault. :badgrin:

3. warf

warf VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +217

4. AntiParty

AntiParty Tea is the new Kool-Aid

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +779
    You are wrong..

Almost every Country in the world knows more about America's FOREIGN POLICY decisions than America, and this isn't a mistake.

We were on the brink of WWIII last election, it was noted in many cases. I'll only state one.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JczQ1bPJ2g8]Mitt Romney wants to start World War III - YouTube[/ame]
    Of course we were scared to death Iran had Nukes last election mostly due to Republicans who submit the The Military Industrial Complex.
    In short we were ready to attack Iran because "blue tarps" were over "things" assumed to be nukes...........very WMD/IRAQ'ish. But when Lockheed Martin buys you, you serve.

"What is happening to us" is that Corporations are controlling our Government.. If you haven't figured this out yet.......you don't belong in politics......

5. AntiParty

AntiParty Tea is the new Kool-Aid

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +779
    (Why does this remind me of "It's all Bush's fault"...A sort of anti-projection?)

YOU DO realize that we have been Drone Striking innocents correct? This SHOULDN'T be news for you.

BUT this only matters if you see them as humans......And i'll bet you can't imagine what they would do if they got mad and retaliated..
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKfuS6gfxPY]Armed Chinese Troops in Texas! - YouTube[/ame]