WTF Is A Jobless Recovery?????

Excellent...you hava a chart of adjusted vs unadjusted UI claims. I don't know how to do that. Please post one covering the entire recession.

Thanks.
There you go again with your attempts at your lies and deception for Obama's Corrupt Administration's sake. Obama started the heavy deception in September when he moved the dishonest "Adjusted Numbers" up near 600,000 so he could then show that UI claims were going down from that point. Lie after Lie after Lie after Lie after Lie from the horribly Corrupt Obama Crowd. That is our present reality. Once he is removed from office, this shit will stop and we will try and convict all the people who took part in this deceptiion. They should all be executed by firing squad.

What the hell are you talking about? Where did I lie? I said you had a chart. Is that a lie? I don't know how to make a similar chart. Is that a lie? I asked if you could post one of a longer time period. A question can't be a lie.

From you, pinko, it is a lie and was fully intended to be one. You are the biggest flamer in the world from my perspective. That is why I decided to put you on ignore. Anybody can draw a chart. Just go to paint and do it. My three year old grandchildren can paint fantastic pictures with Microsoft paint, so I know that somebody like you should be able to use the application. I believe it is standard with Windows.

What the hell are you talking about? Where did I lie? I said you had a chart. Is that a lie? I don't know how to make a similar chart. Is that a lie? I asked if you could post one of a longer time period. A question can't be a lie.

From you, pinko, it is a lie and was fully intended to be one. You are the biggest flamer in the world from my perspective. That is why I decided to put you on ignore. Anybody can draw a chart. Just go to paint and do it. My three year old grandchildren can paint fantastic pictures with Microsoft paint, so I know that somebody like you should be able to use the application. I believe it is standard with Windows.

Why on earth would I lie about that? I've never used MS Paint. I'm not at all artistic; I never even used a coloring book as a kid. And I'm not sure how paint would let me import data to make a chart. I can do a great chart in Excel, but I can't figure out how to save it in any format to post here.

Why on earth would I lie about that? I've never used MS Paint. I'm not at all artistic; I never even used a coloring book as a kid. And I'm not sure how paint would let me import data to make a chart. I can do a great chart in Excel, but I can't figure out how to save it in any format to post here.
All right, then I will help you. Find a chart style on the internet that you like and right click on it. Save a copy. Open it in MS Windows viewer and you should have the option of editing it with MS Paint. You will open the chart in Paint and then you have got to practice using the features in paint to understand how to modify the chart. That takes at least eight hours of play. Get that far and I will help you with the rest. You are acting like a real human being now. I am most amazed, because I always thought of you as the world's worst troll. If you act nice, I will forget that you were a troll and pray that you can be nice all of the time. I like nice people and detest really nasty people. I can not stand people who lie. All thirty of my children that I raised, and now all of my grandchildren all know that you NEVER LIE TO DAD/GRANDPA, He don't take that kind of crap in his house.

I really love to read some articles that have great positive impacts on its reader and benefit by reading such article especially concerning Gold and the stock market. I admire these writers in sharing their views and or opinions that can enlighten the mind of the readers. Great Job and continue inspiring readers.

Spammer

Forum List

Back