WTF Happened to...

techieny

Conservative
Jun 19, 2011
being short and succinct? Too many folks are gagging readers with a run on treatise. I'm not that smart and I'm certainly not willing to read ten paragraphs. Make your fricking point, provide a link and then we can talk!!!!

Last edited:
Perhaps the people in question feel that succinctness is not the best approach to having their view heard. I find nothing wrong with having to read a long post on a message board. Sometimes you learn a lot from a short post, sometimes you learn a lot more from someone who has a lot to say. But perhaps I am just too wordy myself so it doesn't bother me. Who knows.

being short and succinct? Too many folks are gagging readers with a run on treatise. I'm not that smart and I'm certainly not willing to read ten paragraphs. Make your fricking point, provide a link and then we can talk!!!!

Have you ever known of anyone selling a con to be short and succinct?

Uh... where's your link?

Thank you for proving that some of you bozos have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker.

No wonder topics about Obama's golf games are so popular.

That pithy enough for you?

Perhaps the people in question feel that succinctness is not the best approach to having their view heard. I find nothing wrong with having to read a long post on a message board. Sometimes you learn a lot from a short post, sometimes you learn a lot more from someone who has a lot to say. But perhaps I am just too wordy myself so it doesn't bother me. Who knows.

You'll come to find that doesn't happen as often as one may prefer.

Thank you for proving that some of you bozos have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker.

No wonder topics about Obama's golf games are so popular.

That pithy enough for you?

you misspelled pissy.

and, yes, it was.

:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back