‘WTF?’ Guardian journo says Mont. House candidate Greg Gianforte ‘just body slammed’ him

The dude just apologized for last night. I think we can give him a break now. I respect people who own up to their own actions and he admitted his wrongdoing and apologized to the broken glasses guy....

...........wait.................... ....he just apologized to Fox News!

Alright, its back on!

Another fucked up liar.

Montana Assault Witness Changes Story, Says No Neck Grab

Details from Acuna's report quickly went viral online, but she said Thursday during an interview on "The Laura Ingraham Show" that she misstated the neck grab.

"One of you guys said last night that he put his hands around his neck," Ingraham said. "Which, as somebody who's done a lot of taekwondo and self-defense, to me that seemed, that might not be exactly right."

"You know, and I'm the one who said that," Acuna replied, "I saw both his hands go up, not around his neck in a strangling type of way, but more just on each side of his neck, just grabbed him and I guess it could've been on his clothes, I don't know."

Ingraham asked Acuna if that meant she was changing her story.

"Again, just to clarify, he didn't grab him by the neck with both hands in the way that was initially described, that's not quite accurate," Ingraham asked at the end of the interview.

"No, so it wasn't like he grabbed him around the neck, he had one hand on each side of his neck," Acuna confirmed.

So, he put his hands on each side of the reporters neck, or grabbed him by the collar, prior to slamming him to the ground and jumping on top of him and trying to punch him. That makes a difference? God, you are a fucked up asshole.

The little liberal faggot lied on election eve. He was in the wrong, he put his hands on the Repub candidate, and refused to leave when asked.

Hopefully he will be charged with "meddling in an election" since he clearly did it to harm one candidate, and that is a crime now according to libs.
Well now, aren't you just the winningest little Nazi. I do hope that there are people that will treat Gainforte as he treated that reporter.

Bummer dude....Gianforte won.

gianforte won bigly

looks like the peoples are really fed up

with the leftists these days

--LOL

Another fucked up liar.

Montana Assault Witness Changes Story, Says No Neck Grab

Details from Acuna's report quickly went viral online, but she said Thursday during an interview on "The Laura Ingraham Show" that she misstated the neck grab.

"One of you guys said last night that he put his hands around his neck," Ingraham said. "Which, as somebody who's done a lot of taekwondo and self-defense, to me that seemed, that might not be exactly right."

"You know, and I'm the one who said that," Acuna replied, "I saw both his hands go up, not around his neck in a strangling type of way, but more just on each side of his neck, just grabbed him and I guess it could've been on his clothes, I don't know."

Ingraham asked Acuna if that meant she was changing her story.

"Again, just to clarify, he didn't grab him by the neck with both hands in the way that was initially described, that's not quite accurate," Ingraham asked at the end of the interview.

"No, so it wasn't like he grabbed him around the neck, he had one hand on each side of his neck," Acuna confirmed.

So, he put his hands on each side of the reporters neck, or grabbed him by the collar, prior to slamming him to the ground and jumping on top of him and trying to punch him. That makes a difference? God, you are a fucked up asshole.

The little liberal faggot lied on election eve. He was in the wrong, he put his hands on the Repub candidate, and refused to leave when asked.

Hopefully he will be charged with "meddling in an election" since he clearly did it to harm one candidate, and that is a crime now according to libs.
Well now, aren't you just the winningest little Nazi. I do hope that there are people that will treat Gainforte as he treated that reporter.

Sure, the day he is on someone else's property and refuses to leave, and puts his hands on them, I'll support someone giving him the same treatment.
Still maintaining that lie? That reporter did not put his hands on Gianforte, he simply repeated a question. The witnesses are all in agreement on this. And you are knowingly lying. You are a pretty low type of scum.
Should the Press start, "recruiting body guards from Soldier of Fortune, magazine?

Misdemeanor is a joke. It should be a felony.

In some other states, that would be the case. However, according to Montana law, it's definitely a misdemeanor. And I agree with that. It's silly to have laws that define any contact as a felony.

So, a +20 Trump state turned into a +5 R win. Not exactly encouraging for the Republicans, eh? And the Democrats will be able to keep asking the Republicans if they support their criminal.

The Montana GOP can start issuing brown shirts and Sam Browne belts to those who approve of their Representative assaulting journalists.
An incident that illustrates just how divided the country has become. I wonder how long the country can hold together with such division.

1st Kings 3:25 A sword was brought, and Solomon ordered, “Cut the baby in half! That way each of you can have part of him.”

The Montana GOP can start issuing brown shirts and Sam Browne belts to those who approve of their Representative assaulting journalists.
An incident that illustrates just how divided the country has become. I wonder how long the country can hold together with such division.

1st Kings 3:25 A sword was brought, and Solomon ordered, “Cut the baby in half! That way each of you can have part of him.”
The decent woman gave up custody rather than watch her child be killed. That was the moral of the story.

The decent woman gave up custody rather than watch her child be killed. That was the moral of the story.
And a good one. Unfortunately, in American politics I don't see either side giving in. Thus, there can be no good outcome. The only consolation the Right or Left will have is blaming each other.

And a good one. Unfortunately, in American politics I don't see either side giving in. Thus, there can be no good outcome. The only consolation the Right or Left will have is blaming each other.

The babies are only being chopped by one side.

What has been largely ignored about this assault and battery is what set off Giantorte. He was infuriated that he had no answer for the question and he didn't like that fact being made so obvious.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The babies are only being chopped by one side.
You are a liar, Kosher. The left would let the mother decide to terminate the pregnancy in the first trimester, the right would just let them die of starvation and disease after they are born. Now who the hell is the wrong one's here.

Misdemeanor is a joke. It should be a felony.

In some other states, that would be the case. However, according to Montana law, it's definitely a misdemeanor. And I agree with that. It's silly to have laws that define any contact as a felony.

So, a +20 Trump state turned into a +5 R win. Not exactly encouraging for the Republicans, eh? And the Democrats will be able to keep asking the Republicans if they support their criminal.
Can't complain about, "fellow illegals" now, right wingers.

/--- Got any links from Tea Party rallies where they attack police and set fire to buildings?
View attachment 128808
First off, why don't you tell us what that picture is of? And while you're doing that, here's a few things the mull over...

A Black Church Burned in the Name of Trump
Hopewell Missionary Baptist Church in Greenville, Mississippi, was reportedly set on fire and spray painted with the words “Vote Trump” on Tuesday night.

Whether you are a member of FOAK or the Proud Boy's, you are a violent piece of shit!

Have a nice day!

Bigot thug kills two people on a train:
Two men killed in Oregon train stabbings that follow anti-Muslim rant

A few months earlier, he wrote: "If Donald Trump is the Next Hitler then I am joining his SS to put an end to Monotheist Question,"

/--- Got any links from Tea Party rallies where they attack police and set fire to buildings?
View attachment 128808
First off, why don't you tell us what that picture is of? And while you're doing that, here's a few things the mull over...

A Black Church Burned in the Name of Trump
Hopewell Missionary Baptist Church in Greenville, Mississippi, was reportedly set on fire and spray painted with the words “Vote Trump” on Tuesday night.

Whether you are a member of FOAK or the Proud Boy's, you are a violent piece of shit!

Have a nice day!

Bigot thug kills two people on a train:
Two men killed in Oregon train stabbings that follow anti-Muslim rant

A few months earlier, he wrote: "If Donald Trump is the Next Hitler then I am joining his SS to put an end to Monotheist Question,"

Anti Christian lunatic.

"Does anyone notice how the Montana Congressional race was such a big deal to Dems & Fake News until the Republican won? Victory was poorly covered" - Trump

New Topics

Forum List

Back