WTF . Food stamp parties ..

You have GOT to be shitting me? This has got to be a pelosi thing. It sounds just like her.

One in 7 are on food stamps in this country. 46 million people! Food Stamp Parties! And Ms. Green (God love this woman, I do!) wants 100 percent participation for families with children.

What happened for working for what you have? We don't have 40 percent out of work..albiet, yet. Let's get a hold of our senses here. :eek:

One in 7 are on food stamps in this country. 46 million people! Food Stamp Parties! And Ms. Green (God love this woman, I do!) wants 100 percent participation for families with children.

What happened for working for what you have? We don't have 40 percent out of work..albiet, yet. Let's get a hold of our senses here. :eek:

And as jobs become scarce. Private sector beibng destroyed by Obama and the progressives on purpose.

No kidding, the right wing trolls post the same thing almost every day, though with the source as fox, it must be the top story :cuckoo:

Sorry dipshit, Fox is more blanaced than your sources and we have more than the two of HuffPo and Dailey Kos, like you do.

LMAO! All fox does is lies and spreads right wing trash. That's why the sheep love it.

No kidding, the right wing trolls post the same thing almost every day, though with the source as fox, it must be the top story :cuckoo:

Sorry dipshit, Fox is more blanaced than your sources and we have more than the two of HuffPo and Dailey Kos, like you do.

LMAO! All fox does is lies and spreads right wing trash. That's why the sheep love it.

Oh please the sheep like you Obamabots are a dime a dozen. Talk about lies, we were told we'd love the bill once it was passed......WRONG. We were told it was not a tax.....WRONG.....do you want to keep going and this is just one piece of legislation that liberals like you allow congress to pass bills with no debate...I'm sorry but projection wont work....you are the SHEEP to buy this crap. Oh and if it's so good, why didnt congress go for it?

Oh please the sheep like you Obamabots are a dime a dozen. Talk about lies, we were told we'd love the bill once it was passed......WRONG. We were told it was not a tax.....WRONG.....do you want to keep going and this is just one piece of legislation that liberals like you allow congress to pass bills with no debate...I'm sorry but projection wont work....you are the SHEEP to buy this crap. Oh and if it's so good, why didnt congress go for it?

Here you go, learn a little on how your beloved right wing propaganda network does nothing by lie and program the ignorant sheep.

Fox News' False Statements - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 06/21/11 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Last edited:

Forum List

Back