WTF? Ezekiel Emanuel is Advising Trump on Health Care Law?!?

Rob37

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2017
Well known architect of the ACA, and raging leftist pig, Ezekiel Emmanuel (Rahm's brother) has been advising Trump on enacting the RINO care.

First, I don't want this scum bag anywhere near the White House. He is leftist trash. Second, this makes it clear that the Republican healthcare bill is Obamacare-lite.

This is total crap. I am strongly opposed to the RINO care law. It is more of the same and is NOT what we voted for in the last election.

Ezekiel Emanuel, an ACA architect, is now advising Trump as GOP works to level the law

Well known architect of the ACA, and raging leftist pig, Ezekiel Emmanuel (Rahm's brother) has been advising Trump on enacting the RINO care.

First, I don't want this scum bag anywhere near the White House. He is leftist trash. Second, this makes it clear that the Republican healthcare bill is Obamacare-lite.

This is total crap. I am strongly opposed to the RINO care law. It is more of the same and is NOT what we voted for in the last election.

Ezekiel Emanuel, an ACA architect, is now advising Trump as GOP works to level the law

If you want a good program, spruce up Obamacare, and fix what;s needing fixing, like they should have already done. If you want crap, just hold on until those idiots decide what they want in Trumpcare

:lmao: Enjoy reaping what you sowed you dumb motherfuker :rofl: :fu:

• Banned

Bullshit. We have the votes to stop it.

Apparently the Trumpists feel the experts in the field should not be part of the process.

Bullshit. We have the votes to stop it.

So now you want to defeat the president's signature health plan?

Forum List

Back