WTF England. Punishes kids in school for not praying to Allah.

Yeah, England is doomed... They let emotions and political correctness supersede common sense.

Personally, I have trouble accepting anything at face value from a site called BareNakedIslam, which essentially wants all Muslims deported.

The video in the OP linked page is entitled...
Glasgow Scotland school makes non-Muslim students attend mosque for indoctrination and pray.

However, watching the video shows they were not forced to actually pray. They were shown certain positions Muslims take when they pray, and were asked to try the positions. In fact, nothing in the video supports the contention the children were forced to actually pray.

I would take it with a grain of salt....after all, I've seen people here swear that California school kids are forced to pray to Allah too, and have to learn all about Islam and nothing about Christianity....and that's a load of dingos kidneys too.

Two schoolboys were given detention after refusing to kneel down and 'pray to Allah' during a religious education lesson.

I'm surprised they weren't thrown in jail for racism.

The only way it makes sense is for kid's enrolled in a Private Muslim School. Same would apply here in the USA.

Forum List

Back