WTF! DREAM Act Vote for Saturday?

If you consider the fact that the legal workers, would be Americans and would spend their money in this country rather than sending it out of the country, the economy would be a winner for having exported all the illegals.

Actually, every poll I've seen has the majority of Americans in favor of deporting the illegals. They know that they've stolen our jobs wrecked our economy and kept our wages artificially low.

Why can't we deport 12 million people? Mexico did it....

BTW, anybody heard of The Plan De San Diego? I heard Mexicans were wearing shirts with those words on it during their protests. For the uneducated...that was a plan by the Mexicans and Hispanics to kill every male American over a certain age. The national guard ended up going to Texas and driving them out, including some legal Hispanic Americans...as they couldn't prove they weren't part of the plan. Look it up, it's horrifying, especially given the words of the official representative of the Mexican government that I quote in all my posts....
Why can't we deport 12 million people?

Trains loaded with deportees headed for deportation camps along the boarder
Illegals flock to safe havens
Mass deportation hearings on the evening news
Higher priced produce and construction
Courts filled with illegal deportations

Most Americans will not support mass deportations. Get serious and suggest something practical.
Illegals do not have the right to a hearing in this country, so the courts do not need to be overcrowded. Just ship them back. Idea, hire the unemployed, deputize them, and they can round the illegls up and take them directly to the border and boot them back over the border. Two problems solved.

New Topics

Forum List

Back