WTF! DREAM Act Vote for Saturday?

gotta link? Vote where? House, senate, San Diego?

It's on FOX NEWS.

This is what lame duck sessions do, not saying it's right but....

$2791011510032786982S600x600Q85.jpg

Most people thought it was dead in this session. Now, there is a real possible of it passing. Anyone who has bothered to read the bill would see that passing it is right thing to do but I think the Senate is more concerned with sending the correct political message than doing what's right.

I heard Mitch O'Connell say that the Dream Act is dead and will not pass the Senate. It will have to be next year. It will be known Saturday. Games, games, games and more games.

I heard Mitch O'Connell say that the Dream Act is dead and will not pass the Senate. It will have to be next year. It will be known Saturday. Games, games, games and more games.
I don't really expect it pass, but it would great Christmas present for a lot kids.

I don't really expect it pass, but it would great Christmas present for a lot kids.

:bsflag:

I am sick of people being rewarded for bad behavior.... all be it their parents committed the crime.

All this will do is encourage more lawbreakers to come here and rape our country.

If you look at the history of illegal immigration into the US, you'll see that we have encourage illegal immigration and granted amnesty 7 times. Why? Because the country has benefited from cheap foreign labor. During WWII we imported Mexican labor. In the 50's we tried to limit the illegals entering the country and deported thousands. In the 60's and 70's the flood gates opened and they poured into the country. In the 80's Reagan granted amnesty to 3 million and attempted to tighten boarder security. During these periods of lax and tightening of boarder security we allowed farmers to entice and import illegal immigrants into the country.

Now we say let's ship all 10 or 20 million back. Well, that is not going to happen because there are too many businesses and special interest groups that will make that impossible. For first time in the history of the country, we need take a realist look at illegal immigration. This should include major tightening of boarder security, passing immigration laws that make sense, assimilating undocumented aliens that are contributing to their local communities and deporting the criminal elements.

History of Illegal Immigration in U.S.
Illegal immigration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It was a mistake everytime we did it. Illiterate people who don't speak the language and are public aid magnets are no benefit.
During most of the 20th century, we didn't see it that way. The lure of cheap foreign labor was irresistible. The big agricultural interest put pressure on government to look the other way. Other industries such construction was also benefiting from the cheap labor. Nobody was really concerned about the long term implication.

Regardless of what pressure we might put on them to return, most illegals will not return. Many have been here for 5, 10, or 20 years. This is home. This is where their jobs, family, and friends are.

Yeah! Mexican gang banger will get college degrees but never attend one class. Just threaten to kill the teachers if they don't play along. Will have a country filled with phony degrees and fat, stupid, lazy Mexicans.

What a dream.

Oh yeah. Put them in your neighborhood.

Yeah! Mexican gang banger will get college degrees but never attend one class. Just threaten to kill the teachers if they don't play along. Will have a country filled with phony degrees and fat, stupid, lazy Mexicans.

What a dream.

Oh yeah. Put them in your neighborhood.

You don't even know what the DREAM ACT is, do you? Your an ignorant one Bullfighter. :cuckoo:

Having said that....I'm against the DREAM ACT.

Few Jobs for College Graduates; 80 Percent Move Back Home | The ...Jun 28, 2010 ... Few Jobs for College Graduates; 80 Percent Move Back Home by Jeff Davis Most young Whites in college are hoping to graduate, find a job, ...
www.davidduke.com/.../no-jobs-for-colle ... y-at-home_ 18562.html - Cached►

New grads have degrees but no jobs - Education - NewsObserver.comMay 9, 2010 ... If no job materializes in a week, said Bynum, 22, ... Enrollment of college graduates in volunteer groups like AmeriCorps also is up. ...
www.newsobserver.com/.../new-grads-have ... ut-no.html - Cached

Forum List

Back