WTF?? CPAC Crowd Waves Russian Flags @Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will you get it into that thick noggin, we are not a democracy. We are a constitutional republic.
Libs create bs to validate bs meme.....believe their own bs ,,,lose election.....wonder wtf........blame stupid public.....sound familiar.....dems have learned nothing
The Majority of the American people rejected Trump..Fact

Electoral college baby!
Screen-shot-2016-11-10-at-9.57.16-AM.png

that bannon wants to 'deconstruct'............ PEPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1*JSGiOoeQdz6aHMgNrMGGHg.jpeg

@ CPAC, aka the Kremlin Federation, celebrating Putin just before Trump speech

CPAC attendees trolled into waving Russia flags during Trump’s speech

No moron......they were waving Trump flags. The democrats who infiltrated the event put Trump's name on Russian flags, knowing that the people there, who don't care about Russia, wouldn't know the Russian flag......they just saw Trump's name....and are supporting him enthusiastically....that should scare you...he has the Support of the people who want change...and they aren't taking your bait....

If they didn't care about Russia and lack concern .... why did,

WH chief of staff urged the FBI to dispute Trump Russia report

"The White House on Friday defended chief of staff Reince Priebus against accusations he breached a government firewall when he asked FBI Director James Comey to publicly dispute media reports that Trump campaign advisers had been frequently in touch with Russian intelligence agents.

"President Donald Trump's spokesman, Sean Spicer, argued Priebus had little choice but to seek Comey's assistance in rebutting what Spicer said were inaccurate reports about contacts during last year's presidential campaign. The FBI did not issue the statement requested by Priebus and has given no sign one is forthcoming.

""I don't know what else we were supposed to do," Spicer said."

"The Justice Department has policies in place to limit communications between the White House and the FBI about pending investigations. Trump officials on Friday not only confirmed contacts between Priebus and the FBI, but engaged in an extraordinary public airing of those private conversations."

Seems the NYT report will have legs, even when Trump&Co. seek to discredit the Free Press, another story with legs which is not going away. Donald, fake news is the forte of Spicer, not the Free Press. The press may be your enemy, but it is not the enemy of the American People.

Yeah...and that is a lie......the FBI guy who went to Priebus...his wife was supported for a democrat congressional seat by terry macauliffe, the clinton minion in virginia.....he told Priebus there was nothing to the report

They are lying to you about what happened....

LOL, "they" are not lying, and you offer nothing of substance, nothing more than an echo - for you provide hearsay as evidence, and that is stupid.

i'm hearing that there is a very deep investigation going on & that the times/dates/& places in the trump/russian dossier provided by the asset who has been considered reliable for years within the intelligence community all seem to be checking out.

why did flynn get paid to go to russia & lunch with putey poot? why didn't manafort register as a 'foreign agent' on behalf of Ukraine when he was working with trump on his campaign? tillerson & putin are bed buddies when it comes to potential oil excavation. then there's roger stone & carter page....

actually the tax returns that trump promised to provide... then reneged on can be released at any time. they do not have to wait until any 'audit' is finished. IF there is nothing untoward there to be seen... wouldn't THAT be a huge step taken to squash any skepticism? why wouldn't he do that then 'eh?

perhaps obama received further classified intel that made the decision to release info null & void. however gucifer, cozy bear, & fancy bear all well known hackers, & that info has been released as the responsible parties for the DNC hack.

tell me, TN.... do you believe that 5 million illegals voted in the election? that trump actually won the popular vote? that he had the most electoral votes ever won? that the crowd at his installation was really really HUGE?????? that he is 'more trusted than the media'?
And you idiots wonder why you lost the election. :lol:

oh my. nothing there? nothing to see? we will see, won't we.... tell me how many times has your darling mango gone on alex jones 'eh? tell me why............. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....................
You're funny. Please keep melting down. :lol:

I'm speechless ....

captur13.jpg

captur14.jpg

Flags bearing the same pattern of Russia's tricolor banner and President Donald Trump's last name were reportedly confiscated at Friday's Conservative Political Action Conference.

While it was unclear its the white, blue and red-striped flags were a prank, they didn't last long as staffers collected them, according to journalist Peter Hamby.

Russian flags branded with 'Trump' waved, confiscated at CPAC

Pictures show they were handed out by a staffer from The Huffington Post.

My swedish flag is the only flag on my flagpole. Need a picture? Non story about patriotic nonsense.

i'm hearing that there is a very deep investigation going on & that the times/dates/& places in the trump/russian dossier provided by the asset who has been considered reliable for years within the intelligence community all seem to be checking out.

why did flynn get paid to go to russia & lunch with putey poot? why didn't manafort register as a 'foreign agent' on behalf of Ukraine when he was working with trump on his campaign? tillerson & putin are bed buddies when it comes to potential oil excavation. then there's roger stone & carter page....

actually the tax returns that trump promised to provide... then reneged on can be released at any time. they do not have to wait until any 'audit' is finished. IF there is nothing untoward there to be seen... wouldn't THAT be a huge step taken to squash any skepticism? why wouldn't he do that then 'eh?

perhaps obama received further classified intel that made the decision to release info null & void. however gucifer, cozy bear, & fancy bear all well known hackers, & that info has been released as the responsible parties for the DNC hack.

tell me, TN.... do you believe that 5 million illegals voted in the election? that trump actually won the popular vote? that he had the most electoral votes ever won? that the crowd at his installation was really really HUGE?????? that he is 'more trusted than the media'?
And you idiots wonder why you lost the election. :lol:

oh my. nothing there? nothing to see? we will see, won't we.... tell me how many times has your darling mango gone on alex jones 'eh? tell me why............. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....................
You're funny. Please keep melting down. :lol:

meltdown? pointing out facts is now having a meltdown? lol... you are the amusing one, dude. how entertaining it is to see his mookies defend & believe in anything he says.

consider googling 'cult of personality'.

so are you saying he hasn't gone on alex jones? give me a perfectly good reason why he would associate himself with a nutjob like that except for the possibility that you are a follower of jones?

Last edited:
When will you get it into that thick noggin, we are not a democracy. We are a constitutional republic.
Libs create bs to validate bs meme.....believe their own bs ,,,lose election.....wonder wtf........blame stupid public.....sound familiar.....dems have learned nothing
The Majority of the American people rejected Trump..Fact

Electoral college baby!
Screen-shot-2016-11-10-at-9.57.16-AM.png

Democracies can be republics and can have constitutions. You idiot.

Why would they have them? Isn't this a promotion of and for support for trump?
No, snowflake.
Ok, rather than admit your side is full of really stupid assholes that can be pranked into carrying Russian flags with trumps name on it at a big rally, your response is to call someone a snowflake. Calling someone a snowflake has now become so overused and meaningless that the accuser actually appears to be the snowflake.
Or a Retardican.

Hahahahahaha ...

Bravo, young man.

Well played, indeed.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Charter, 22, told TPM by phone that he and Clayton organized the prank in order to "honor Trump's relationship with Putin." He said almost no one at CPAC seemed to realize the flag he handed them bore the horizontal red, white, and blue stripes of the Russian Federation underneath Trump's name.

"I asked people if they wanted a Trump flag and they took it," Charter said. "Many Trump supporters were proudly waving their Russian Trump flag."

"I think it says a lot about Donald Trump's base and their education level," he said. "I don't want to insult anyone, but I think you should know what the Russian flag is. They are one of the world's major powers, and it's a pretty easily recognized flag."

Activists Prank CPAC Attendees Into Waving Russian Flags At Trump
A lot of Americans don't know what the Russian flag looks like since the Soviet Union fell. All your prank proved is what douche bags leftwingers are.
Butthurt loser.

Ok, rather than admit your side is full of really stupid assholes that can be pranked into carrying Russian flags with trumps name on it at a big rally, your response is to call someone a snowflake. Calling someone a snowflake has now become so overused and meaningless that the accuser actually appears to be the snowflake.
No, you are a snowflake even if this had NOT happened. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back