WTF: check out the freaks who protested Trump in London

Yes, I'm confused at how you've gone from talking about freedom, to then demanding people be locked up for using freedom.
The perverts in the video need to be locked up and lose their freedom in the interest of public safety and morality. .... :cool:

Said like a good Nazi.

Now, what were you saying about those who fought in WW2.

Were they fighting so the Nazis could go and invade the UK, lock up "perverts", or were they fighting so that people could live their lives in the way they choose as long as they don't harm others?

Now, it's funny you say all this crap, because the US Constitution is built around the theory of rights, which say people can do whatever they like as long as they don't hurt others.

Why do you hate the US Constitution, exactly?

Said like a good Nazi.
Yea, that's it, I'm a nazi. ... :cuckoo: ... :rolleyes:

You bring up WW2, you bring up the British fighting the Nazis, then you get annoyed that I call you a Nazi because you sound more like the Nazis than the British they were fighting.

I mean, you are the fucker who said that people should be locked up for having freedom, aren't you? That is kind of what the Nazis liked doing, locking up people who didn't conform to their ideals, isn't it?

So fuck you, you NAZI.

Forum List

Back