WTF are these fucking spigots doing here

Here is what I have learned from this thread.

It is wrong to call spigots spigots.
Because when you call spigots spigots you are being a spigot.
And then we will call you out for being a spigot that calls spigots spigots.

In other words, it is acceptable to call you a spigot for calling spigots spigots but it is unacceptable for you to call spigots spigots (because that's spigoted).

Here is what I have learned from this thread.

It is wrong to call spigots spigots.
Because when you call spigots spigots you are being a spigot.
And then we will call you out for being a spigot that calls spigots spigots.

In other words, it is acceptable to call you a spigot for calling spigots spigots but it is unacceptable for you to call spigots spigots (because that's spigoted).

:eusa_doh:
I knew you will still get it wrong. You do that just to piss me off don't you ?

Isn't that actually a snood?
Don't be ridiculous. It is a puffy slouchy hat.
No need to beret me!!

Ladies, a friendly reminder. This thread is about spigots. I gave you all some leeway and let it stray to faucets, sinks, and cocks. This is all plumbing related. Your headgear talk is clearly not unified with the overall concept of this thread. Please be fair to the other posters. If you can't do that, you will be forced to use this headgear.

hop1.gif

No need to beret me!!

Ladies, a friendly reminder. This thread is about spigots. I gave you all some leeway and let it stray to faucets, sinks, and cocks. This is all plumbing related. Your headgear talk is clearly not unified with the overall concept of this thread. Please be fair to the other posters. If you can't do that, you will be forced to use this headgear.

hop1.gif
Thanks for the re-cap.

No need to beret me!!

hop1.gif
:eek: Please accept my heartfelt apologies. Derby not beanie me, it won't happen again!

No need to beret me!!

hop1.gif
Thanks for the re-cap.

enough is enough!

i hat it with these spigots, you shit birds.

i want the motherfucking spigots of the motherfucking

hey that dog as a puffy tail.

hop1.gif
Thanks for the re-cap.

enough is enough!

i hat it with these spigots, you shit birds.

i want the motherfucking spigots of the xxxxxxx

hey that dog as a puffy tail.

No family! :eusa_naughty:

This thread doesn't belong in Arts & Crafts anymore and I doubt the OP really intended it to be about Arts & Crafts in the first place. How stupid do you have to be where starting a thread in the wrong forum is funny to you? It's not. Why can't some people grow up?

you sound bitter and consumed, and bitter.

continue injecting hashish into your veins.

The only veins you like are throbbing on a big cock.

This thread doesn't belong in Arts & Crafts anymore and I doubt the OP really intended it to be about Arts & Crafts in the first place. How stupid do you have to be where starting a thread in the wrong forum is funny to you? It's not. Why can't some people grow up?

you sound bitter and consumed, and bitter.

continue injecting hashish into your veins.

yeah, asshole15. you have no class.

you'd like to dance on my grave, too?

typical librul hippocrypt.

You and who else izz gona make me dance on your grave, asshole man?

as i thought, you will tap dance on my grave, and not even wait until i am in there.

i think you are gay, because you have a man in your avatar.

that's my story and i am sticking to it.

as i thought, you will tap dance on my grave, and not even wait until i am in there.

Anyone else Notice how Silent Certain liberals are When one Of Their Own is using Gay as a Pejorative?

Anyone else Notice how Silent Certain liberals are When one Of Their Own is using Gay as a Pejorative?
I think you should condemn him over it. Start several threads and hound him until he is banned. You will look good in everyone's eyes.

:doubt:

sleaze

it is prejoritive. i learned this on this board. christ, liberals are fucking idiots.

Forum List

Back