WTF?! 'Anti-Stab' knife

How stupid. Just one stab would be enough to knock someone off kilter enough to do a dozen more. Hit the right artery, and he's dead.

I wonder where he found investors to market the thing. I've had several ideas for new "inventions" that I didn't have the seed money to promote, some of which were eventually picked up by someone who did.

About 15 years ago I was working with a crew of electricians and one of them was tossing around "million dollar ideas". I made a joke about charcoal filtered underwear, so you can fart in an elevator and no one smells it.

And guess what:

activated charcoal cloth pad liner panty panties underwear underpants carbon filter fart
lolcoffee.gif

No shit. I looked just like that avatar when I saw this on TV. I was actually watching Bill Mays and Anthony Sullivan on that show "Pitchmen". They were at a trade show, looking at products and this guy comes to see them with these fart filtering underwear pads.

I almost needed a diaper.

Billy and Sully passed on representing the product.

I was afraid that if I'd made too much of a show, I would have been either worshipped or killed.

Plus, I was too busy hiding from dinosaurs.

Oh. Well, alright then. I won't even issue you a neg rp, then.

Neg rep from you? :lol:

That's like a mosquito trying to bite an elephant.

:lol::lol::lol:

Could prove fatal.

In any event, some folk here seem to take the REP point shit awfully seriously.

I'm saddened that you now seem to be one of THEM.

Forum List

Back