wtf? All active topics appear in Chinese?

That looks like cat and vegetables smothered in orange sauce.

That is quite the racist remark there luie...

Cats are an animal and aren't a race.

luie, I stand by my accusation of your racist comment... I post a picture and tell of a (now read slowly luie), Chinese Eatery close to my home here in Honolulu... Your insinuation that these legal immigrants would serve cat is a racist and bonefide redneck remark... And trust me I know redneck when I hear it... Fucking hypocrite...

I guess I can't expect to much from someone who has never left the State of Ky... Not that there is anything wrong with Ky. You should really expand your horizons a little more though...

If you are TRYING to flame me, I'm not even from Kentucky. I've only lived here a few years. I've been all over the U.S. and to Bulgaria and London.

That looks like cat and vegetables smothered in orange sauce.

That is quite the racist remark there luie...

Cats are an animal and aren't a race.

luie, I stand by my accusation of your racist comment... I post a picture and tell of a (now read slowly luie), Chinese Eatery close to my home here in Honolulu... Your insinuation that these legal immigrants would serve cat is a racist and bonefide redneck remark... And trust me I know redneck when I hear it... Fucking hypocrite...

You can stand by a bag of dicks, and I don't care. I've been called Black, gay, and many other things here because I defend everyone from hateful attacks. If you can't take a joke then maybe you need to log off the internet and toss your computer into a volcano.

You can stand by a bag of dicks, and I don't care. I've been called Black, gay, and many other things here because I defend everyone from hateful attacks. If you can't take a joke then maybe you need to log off the internet and toss your computer into a volcano.

Was I supposed to call you a bag of dicks or Chinese? Your joke was racist, bottom line... Own it...

Was I supposed to call you a bag of dicks or Chinese? Your joke was racist, bottom line... Own it...

Nothing is racist about making a comment about cat being cooked into Chinese food. I don't think you understand what racism is, and that's really sad if you are more than 5 years-old.

If you can't take a joke then maybe you need to log off the internet and toss your computer into a volcano.

luie boy your self admitted "joke" was off color and racist... I could tell a few jokes myself that you would find offensive seeing how you are black, gay and many other things... Just own it luie... you phucked up...

If you can't take a joke then maybe you need to log off the internet and toss your computer into a volcano.

luie boy your self admitted "joke" was off color and racist... I could tell a few jokes myself that you would find offensive seeing how you are black, gay and many other things... Just own it luie... you phucked up...

Hey genius, explain how it is racist.

Spam attack in the early this morning. I accidentally clicked on one of the links when the active topics thread titles switched from English to Chinese, and after logging off and then logging back on awhile ago I had to refresh Firefox to get rid of "Server Not Found' errors, so some of you may have hosed security settings as well. No biggie, just have to reset Firefox settings from 'default' and get new extensions and add-ons. The Mozilla 'Help' page will load even if you can't get to any other page; follow the directions there. They have a'refresh' button on their troubleshooting page for those who don't know how to do it on your own.

The virus wants to bypass pop up blockers and the like, and will not flush out the normal way. It will trash your DNS connections, probably a redirect attempt, so don't click on the things unless you know how to recover control of your browser and domain name service in your networking software.

On second thought, if you're having that problem, then you won't be able to see this post .... so .... never mind ....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back