WTC7's "Free Fall"

the impact of two passenger jets

Airliners were NOT used in the attack.

Really? You have some pictures of what was used?

images

images

does anyone have PROOF in the form of the aircraft wreckage, that is sufficient quantity and forensically verified, so as to be certain that any one of the 4 airliners existed at all?

does anyone have PROOF in the form of the aircraft wreckage, that is sufficient quantity and forensically verified, so as to be certain that any one of the 4 airliners existed at all?

I just posted a couple of pix. What do you have?

your pictures were NOT of aircraft wreckage, there were of the alleged approach & crash, but I'm talking about the wreckage, you so unless you borrowed Harry Potter's wand, you can't just make tons of aircraft disappear. and the fact is mass numbers of pix of what is alleged to be aircraft wreckage doesn't substitute for actual forensic identification of said parts.

the impact of two passenger jets

Airliners were NOT used in the attack.

Really? You have some pictures of what was used?

images

images

your pictures were NOT of aircraft wreckage, there were of the alleged approach & crash, but I'm talking about the wreckage, you so unless you borrowed Harry Potter's wand, you can't just make tons of aircraft disappear. and the fact is mass numbers of pix of what is alleged to be aircraft wreckage doesn't substitute for actual forensic identification of said parts.

As suspected, you have nothing. What passes for "Truther" royalty claims those who promote the "no plane theory" are disinformationalists trying to discredit their now defunct movement. I think you're just an :ahole-1:.
You are dismissed.

So you've determined that those who in your mind rigged those buildings for demo were "religious zealots" who were willing to bring down the Towers and Bldg 7, potentially murdering tens of thousands of innocent people. ...

Almost as outlandish as the theory involving the coke-snorting, stripper-scrogging, devout Islamic fundamentalists, isn't it?

...Ignoring the virtually impossibility of doing so without being noticed and the fact that the rigging could not have survived the fires that followed the impact of two passenger jets, just what proof do you have that the riggers were "religious zealots?"

Ignoring your laughably low standards as to what consititutes a "virtual impossibility", the "proof", as they say, "is in the pudding". Cui bono? What has come of the past 13 years of 9/11-induced war-profiteering; and which 'nation-state' has benefited most from the resulting destabilization of the effected regions? If Oded Yinon were asked, there's very little doubt as to what the answer would be, since his blueprint from the early 80's now reads more like fulfilled prophecy than anything else. Were there 'true believers' in his visionary strategies involved in the 9/11 operation? The pudding strongly suggests there were...

So you've determined that those who in your mind rigged those buildings for demo were "religious zealots" who were willing to bring down the Towers and Bldg 7, potentially murdering tens of thousands of innocent people. ...

Almost as outlandish as the theory involving the coke-snorting, stripper-scrogging, devout Islamic fundamentalists, isn't it?

...Ignoring the virtually impossibility of doing so without being noticed and the fact that the rigging could not have survived the fires that followed the impact of two passenger jets, just what proof do you have that the riggers were "religious zealots?"

Ignoring your laughably low standards as to what consititutes a "virtual impossibility", the "proof", as they say, "is in the pudding". Cui bono? What has come of the past 13 years of 9/11-induced war-profiteering; and which 'nation-state' has benefited most from the resulting destabilization of the effected regions? If Oded Yinon were asked, there's very little doubt as to what the answer would be, since his blueprint from the early 80's now reads more like fulfilled prophecy than anything else. Were there 'true believers' in his visionary strategies involved in the 9/11 operation? The pudding strongly suggests there were...

Soooo ... you are claiming "the Jews did it?"

Not all or even most Zionists are Jewish, nor are all Jews Zionists, as I'm fairly confident you know, Sayit. One needn't look any further than at the PNAC signatories to see that some of Zionism's heaviest hitters in the heyday of the 'neo-con' movement' in American politics were non-Jews. My objection to Zionism has always been aimed at the ideology behind some of the worst atrocities ever committed under the banner of religion; it has never been rooted in the ethnic aspects of either Judaism or pro-Zionist Christianity .

To answer your question a bit more directly, I don't oppose the MOSSAD because most of its agents are Israeli Jews; I oppose it for the same general reason I dislike the CIA, namely the filthy laundry list of clandestine operations that have benefited the few at the great expense of the many. 9/11 has the fingerprints of both of those God-forsaken groups smudged all over it.

Not all or even most Zionists are Jewish, nor are all Jews Zionists, as I'm fairly confident you know, Sayit. One needn't look any further than at the PNAC signatories to see that some of Zionism's heaviest hitters in the heyday of the 'neo-con' movement' in American politics were non-Jews. My objection to Zionism has always been aimed at the ideology behind some of the worst atrocities ever committed under the banner of religion; it has never been rooted in the ethnic aspects of either Judaism or pro-Zionist Christianity .

To answer your question a bit more directly, I don't oppose the MOSSAD because most of its agents are Israeli Jews; I oppose it for the same general reason I dislike the CIA, namely the filthy laundry list of clandestine operations that have benefited the few at the great expense of the many. 9/11 has the fingerprints of both of those God-forsaken groups smudged all over it.

Soooo ... you are claiming the ranks of the CIA and MOSSAD are filled with "religious zealots" who had both the will and the capacity to rig the Towers and WTC 7, knowing full well that their collapse could mean the death of tens of thousands of innocent people?

Soooo ... you are claiming the ranks of the CIA and MOSSAD are filled with "religious zealots" who had both the will and the capacity to rig the Towers and WTC 7, knowing full well that their collapse could mean the death of tens of thousands of innocent people?

Oh, I wouldn't say "filled", but the MOSSAD and the CIA are both renowned for their capacities to enlist and deploy religious idealists of various backgrounds to achieve their desired ends (Osama bin Laden and Abu Nidal spring immediately to mind). True believers are true believers, no matter which Faith they practice.

Oh, I wouldn't say "filled", but the MOSSAD and the CIA are both renowned for their capacities to enlist and deploy religious idealists of various backgrounds to achieve their desired ends (Osama bin Laden and Abu Nidal spring immediately to mind). True believers are true believers, no matter which Faith they practice.

Ah ... so you have no evidence but rather just some gut feeling upon which you have built some elaborate conspiracy theory (or theories) in which invisible ninjas rigged the Towers and WTC7 with silent explosives for the largest CDs in history and where the rigging survived 2 airliner impacts and the ensuing fires. Your connection to reality, never a sure thing, is completely unhinged.

911 aircraft debris from flight 11 175 - Bing Images

The link brings up an assortment of pictures, some from the FLT93 crash site, some from the Pentagon, and this is what you have?

Ah ... so you have no evidence but rather just some gut feeling upon which you have built some elaborate conspiracy theory (or theories) in which invisible ninjas rigged the Towers and WTC7 with silent explosives for the largest CDs in history and where the rigging survived 2 airliner impacts and the ensuing fires. Your connection to reality, never a sure thing, is completely unhinged.

You know, Sayit, it's becoming exponentially harder to take you seriously enough to want to muster a response to your repetitive nonsense, but in thinking of tenuous "connection(s) to reality" vis-à-vis "completely unhinged" thought processes, I was reminded of a totally unrelated discussion in which one of my replies just so happens to be relevant here.

Capstone said:
...recognizing delusional thought processes isn't fully dependent on knowing whether a person's beliefs happen to be true or false. The first to formally define the criteria for determining whether a given 'belief' should be considered "delusional" or not, was Karl Jaspers, an early-to-mid 20th century psychiatric philosopher, whose definitions are still widely in use today.

His three main criteria are:
    • ·certainty - held with absolute conviction
    • ·incorrigibility - not changeable in light of compelling counterarguments or evidence to the contrary
    ·implausibility of content - patently bizarre, or simply proven falsehoods

Had I been incorrigible (to the point of accepting that the laws of physics apparently don't always apply) in the face of the evidence that came to light during the efforts to justify my former beliefs, I'd still believe in the official story...and I'd qualify as "delusional" under all three of Jaspers' criteria. It is only by virtue of healthy thought processes that I became the strident "twoofer" I am today, just as it would only be by those very same faculties that I could ever intentionally alter my present beliefs ... (and your empty-headed insistence to the contrary has no power over the veracity of this statement).

The link brings up an assortment of pictures, some from the FLT93 crash site, some from the Pentagon, and this is what you have?
I NEED NOTHING MORE....

I NEED NOTHING MORE....

and so it goes, some people are willing to accept insufficient data as "proof" of the official story.

I NEED NOTHING MORE....

and so it goes, some people are willing to accept insufficient data as "proof" of the official story.
damn funny coming from a guy that has no data at all. just specious speculation.

Forum List

Back