WTC building 7

I have a theory of my own------my theory is based on that which I experienced on 9-12-01. -----after that which I experienced on 9-11-01 On 9-11-01------while getting ready to ALIGHT
the "A" train-----ie the one that runs under the WORLD TRADE CENTER at chambers street------I looked out of my window and saw a THICK PLUME of white smoke rising from the WTC building------the news on TV----a PLANE HIT THE BUILDING ------"oh" thought I-----a poor little piper cub from Teterboro airport ---------someone is dead....... ---It was fascinating sight-----then SUDDENLY a huge flash-----"SECOND PLANE" said the TV ------"terrorism" --
said hubby. "nah" thought I------"the fire jumped"-----"SECOND PLANE" insisted the TV------"oh gee" I thought "TERRORISM" "THE CITY IS UNDER
ATTACK" ---<no going to work today> ----then the rest----bodies on smashed on the ground -----the SKY BLACK etc etc. ---------I have to move out----I have things to do----I have work. -----"OH GEE----dancing on Atlantic Avenue" ------maamoul flying around. Call from relatives in Israel "they're dancing in rammaleh" -----Call from New Jersey "theyre dancing in Paterson, New Jersey. Next day back to work---------Queens, ny "da joooos did it"
da mosssad CALLED EVERY JOOO AND SAID "STAY AWAY FROM THE WTC" --------GEE----NO ONE CALLED ME-----HOW COME? ISRAEL ACTUALLY KNOWS THAT THERE IS AN ISRAELI IN MY HOUSE----AND THEY DID NOT CALL ME-------I GET MAIL FROM THEM NOW AND THEN------AND THEY DID NOT CALL ME. -------next few days------every muslim kid over the age of three----"DA JOOOS DID IT" DA MOSSAD TOLD EVERY JOOOOO" -----------almost 14 years later------the islamo Nazi scum on this board----DA MOSSAD----DA MOSSAD---DA MOSSAD------
what a freak
Thats comical coming from an Alex Jones groupie.

I have a theory of my own------my theory is based on that which I experienced on 9-12-01. -----after that which I experienced on 9-11-01 On 9-11-01------while getting ready to ALIGHT
the "A" train-----ie the one that runs under the WORLD TRADE CENTER at chambers street------I looked out of my window and saw a THICK PLUME of white smoke rising from the WTC building------the news on TV----a PLANE HIT THE BUILDING ------"oh" thought I-----a poor little piper cub from Teterboro airport ---------someone is dead....... ---It was fascinating sight-----then SUDDENLY a huge flash-----"SECOND PLANE" said the TV ------"terrorism" --
said hubby. "nah" thought I------"the fire jumped"-----"SECOND PLANE" insisted the TV------"oh gee" I thought "TERRORISM" "THE CITY IS UNDER
ATTACK" ---<no going to work today> ----then the rest----bodies on smashed on the ground -----the SKY BLACK etc etc. ---------I have to move out----I have things to do----I have work. -----"OH GEE----dancing on Atlantic Avenue" ------maamoul flying around. Call from relatives in Israel "they're dancing in rammaleh" -----Call from New Jersey "theyre dancing in Paterson, New Jersey. Next day back to work---------Queens, ny "da joooos did it"
da mosssad CALLED EVERY JOOO AND SAID "STAY AWAY FROM THE WTC" --------GEE----NO ONE CALLED ME-----HOW COME? ISRAEL ACTUALLY KNOWS THAT THERE IS AN ISRAELI IN MY HOUSE----AND THEY DID NOT CALL ME-------I GET MAIL FROM THEM NOW AND THEN------AND THEY DID NOT CALL ME. -------next few days------every muslim kid over the age of three----"DA JOOOS DID IT" DA MOSSAD TOLD EVERY JOOOOO" -----------almost 14 years later------the islamo Nazi scum on this board----DA MOSSAD----DA MOSSAD---DA MOSSAD------
what a freak
what a freak
roflbot (3).jpg

what a freak
what a freak
View attachment 40715

your first pic isnt the core

the second has a nice clean cut that you are hiding.

in fact its one of the all time favs for proving explosive demolition!

yer doing great! keep up the good work!

lol.. you do not give a shit what you post do you..did you even watch that 15 sec video ? it couldn't be anymore pointless...you should be fired.. you should at least be required to try to put up some kind of coherent counter argument

You poor, dear. Your cult of conspiracy theory loons has been made a laughing stock and you're angry.

what a dumb fucking thing to say, so you do not know the difference between a conspiracy and forensic evidence.

Sorry, I did not look at all 105 pages here.
And, I am an independent. I have no political entity and I'm not dependent on religions too.

I got this information years ago. It is possible that true or this is conspiracy theory? ( English language speaking in video)

Sure is, its 'way' beyond theory.

yep thats a good starter video. I am more into the physics end of it but they hit on the main points quite well.

lol.. you do not give a shit what you post do you..did you even watch that 15 sec video ? it couldn't be anymore pointless...you should be fired.. you should at least be required to try to put up some kind of coherent counter argument

You poor, dear. Your cult of conspiracy theory loons has been made a laughing stock and you're angry.

what a dumb fucking thing to say, so you do not know the difference between a conspiracy and forensic evidence.

And, I am an independent. I have no political entity and I'm not dependent on religions too.

I got this information years ago. It is possible that true or this is conspiracy theory? ( English language speaking in video)

yep thats a good starter video. I am more into the physics end of it but they hit on the main points quite well.

I doubt that you passed eighth grade general science

and what the over 2000 architects and engineers

and what the over 2000 architects and engineers

Might they suffer from the same ailment that afflicts you?

yeh several truthers are afflicted with trying to reason with and explain physics to tarded pantomime political posers

Actually, you twoofers have never gone past conspiracy theory. That's why you loons are still cutting and pasting the same goofy YouTube videos that you were cutting and pasting a decade ago.

So where are the 9/11 hijackers that you conspiracy theory loons claim are alive and well?

yeh several truthers are afflicted with trying to reason with and explain physics to tarded pantomime political posers
You're not in any way equipped to address the physics issues. Neither is your cult leader Alex Jones.

The phony melodrama does nothing to assist with promotion of conspiracy theories. ...

Hmm..."phony melodrama"; now that's a thinker. I can't decide whether it's more indicative of your subconscious mind tattling on you (and you don't actually believe what I wrote was truly melodramatic) or you were simply inept in your choice of phrasing there. :eusa_think:

In any case, there's no melodrama underpinning my choices of words and phrases, such as "atrocities" and "draconian measures", because they perfectly fit the circumstances and events they were used to describe. I've never been one to call a spade anything other than a spade. In my view, "torture" will always mean torture, no matter how often western leaders have referred to it as "enhanced interrogation" in the post-9/11 era. If you'd like, I could post some death tolls, a buttload of gory images (some involving innocent civilians, including children), and a list of the publicly known legislative measures that have been written and implemented in the wake of 9/11/01, to support my "phony melodrama", but I don't feel that's necessary, not only because such things are common knowledge in this day and age, but because it seems to me that you already know (at least on some level) that my language has been entirely appropriate in those regards.

hollie said:
...Like the other rabid conspiracy theorists in this thread, you have offered nothing to support your contention that there is a vast conspiracy, conspired among a diverse array of conspirators to commit some sinister conspiracy.

Let's get one thing straight right off the bat; I haven't made a contention of a "vast conspiracy" in this thread or anywhere else in the forums.

That you're unable (or perhaps unwilling) to fathom how the 9/11 false flag operation could have been planned, funded, and carried out in a carefully compartmentalized fashion, specifically to limit the number of individuals in-the-know, is a multifaceted failure of imagination and critical thinking on your part. This is especially true in light of the nature of the world in which you live, Hollie - a world where fewer than 1% of the population wields virtually all of the power and deep-seated influence over the sociopolitical circumstances that ultimately rule the events in the day-to-day lives of the unwashed masses, and in very large part, perched on positions of near complete anonymity.

As to what I've offered in this thread in terms of support for the contentions I have made WRT 9/11/01, Newton's Third Law of Motion is authoritative and clear enough on its own to unambiguously dispel the myths in the official explanation of Building 7's "collapse". No YouTube videos required. End of story.

Unfortunately, at least from the perspective of those who deployed the NIST group to fabricate a physically viable explanation for the inexplicable symmetry and speed of Building 7's demise, the "collapse" was caught on video from every angle. This is why they had to admit the 2.25 seconds of freefall in their revised, November 2008, edition of their final report. Equally unfortunate (for them), is the fact that their explanation doesn't fit their own observations and charting of that admission, which makes their report self-refuting. More plainly, since their fire-induced progressive collapse model cannot produce a remotely plausible scenario in which the physical conditions required to account for the observed symmetry and speed of the "collapse" could have arisen, it can and should be rejected as the transparent fraud it has always been. Q.E.D.

hollie said:
...You're free to post all the silly and amateurish YouTube videos that the other loons have posted. Without exception, that all gave been so carelessly edited, it's difficult to know why anyone would accept such nonsense.

And you're free to continue propagating the officially authorized myths of long fallen dominoes and fully collapsed cardhouses.

As for me, I'm through with pissing in the wind at people like you, as you stand clueless amid the scattered blocks and playing cards, so have fun with that.

The phony melodrama does nothing to assist with promotion of conspiracy theories. ...

Hmm..."phony melodrama"; now that's a thinker. I can't decide whether it's more indicative of your subconscious mind tattling on you (and you don't actually believe what I wrote was truly melodramatic) or you were simply inept in your choice of phrasing there. :eusa_think:

In any case, there's no melodrama underpinning my choices of words and phrases, such as "atrocities" and "draconian measures", because they perfectly fit the circumstances and events they were used to describe. I've never been one to call a spade anything other than a spade. In my view, "torture" will always mean torture, no matter how often western leaders have referred to it as "enhanced interrogation" in the post-9/11 era. If you'd like, I could post some death tolls, a buttload of gory images (some involving innocent civilians, including children), and a list of the publicly known legislative measures that have been written and implemented in the wake of 9/11/01, to support my "phony melodrama", but I don't feel that's necessary, not only because such things are common knowledge in this day and age, but because it seems to me that you already know (at least on some level) that my language has been entirely appropriate in those regards.

hollie said:
...Like the other rabid conspiracy theorists in this thread, you have offered nothing to support your contention that there is a vast conspiracy, conspired among a diverse array of conspirators to commit some sinister conspiracy.

Let's get one thing straight right off the bat; I haven't made a contention of a "vast conspiracy" in this thread or anywhere else in the forums.

That you're unable (or perhaps unwilling) to fathom how the 9/11 false flag operation could have been planned, funded, and carried out in a carefully compartmentalized fashion, specifically to limit the number of individuals in-the-know, is a multifaceted failure of imagination and critical thinking on your part. This is especially true in light of the nature of the world in which you live, Hollie - a world where fewer than 1% of the population wields virtually all of the power and deep-seated influence over the sociopolitical circumstances that ultimately rule the events in the day-to-day lives of the unwashed masses, and in very large part, perched on positions of near complete anonymity.

As to what I've offered in this thread in terms of support for the contentions I have made WRT 9/11/01, Newton's Third Law of Motion is authoritative and clear enough on its own to unambiguously dispel the myths in the official explanation of Building 7's "collapse". No YouTube videos required. End of story.

Unfortunately, at least from the perspective of those who deployed the NIST group to fabricate a physically viable explanation for the inexplicable symmetry and speed of Building 7's demise, the "collapse" was caught on video from every angle. This is why they had to admit the 2.25 seconds of freefall in their revised, November 2008, edition of their final report. Equally unfortunate (for them), is the fact that their explanation doesn't fit their own observations and charting of that admission, which makes their report self-refuting. More plainly, since their fire-induced progressive collapse model cannot produce a remotely plausible scenario in which the physical conditions required to account for the observed symmetry and speed of the "collapse" could have arisen, it can and should be rejected as the transparent fraud it has always been. Q.E.D.

hollie said:
...You're free to post all the silly and amateurish YouTube videos that the other loons have posted. Without exception, that all gave been so carelessly edited, it's difficult to know why anyone would accept such nonsense.

And you're free to continue propagating the officially authorized myths of long fallen dominoes and fully collapsed cardhouses.

As for me, I'm through with pissing in the wind at people like you, as you stand clueless amid the scattered blocks and playing cards, so have fun with that.
My, but you twoofers do like to sling off your cliches' and slogans. That long winded series of histrionics was reminiscent of most every Alex Jones diatribe.

What a shame that you conspiracy theorists haven't been able to offer anything meaningfull to your tired, discredited conspiracy theories in more than a decade.

hollie said:

hollie said:

anything that shoots down agent hollie wants a crackers ramblings,he covers his ears and closes his eyes and wont read what you post,none of your links, or watch any videos you post either.

hollie said:

hollie said:

anything that shoots down agent hollie wants a crackers ramblings,he covers his ears and closes his eyes and wont read what you post,none of your links, or watch any videos you post either.
Shot down what? The 9/11 conspiracy theories you loons still hope to prop up are a decade old now and even more outrageously silly and irrelevant now than before.

You're the loon that reports seeing Elvis at Walmart, right?

"24 Hard Facts About 9/11 That Cannot Be Debunked"
(January 18, 2013 by Joe Martino)
9/11 has been one of the biggest events in recent history that sparked a mass awakening across the world. There has been much debate as to how it happened, who is responsible and why. To this day about 1/3 of americans do not believe the official story. In other areas of the world as much as 90% of the country does not believe the official story.

Here is a list of 24 facts that cannot be debunked about 9/11
: 24 Hard Facts About 9 11 That Cannot Be Debunked Collective-Evolution
bahahahahahahah!

Maggdy I am fascinated ----which are your top three "hard facts" ???

Sorry, but I still do not know what should to believe. I'm on the other side of the globe. The facts are out there, but in my country also operate a government, (mass média similar too?).
there is no should what you have are not hard facts the only thing that makes them fact is the fact that the are not.

I can imagine that the WTC building was such as the boat Titanic, "unsinkable".
Yeah only in your imaginary world.

Forum List

Back