WTC building 7

It's clearly obvious this discussion is over, it's been proven time and time again there was no conspiracy to the attacks on September 11, anyone that thinks so is ignoring fact and purposely being ignorant.

why? because I asked to see photos of column 79?

anyone who supports the findings of the report has to provide proof in support of the claimed findings just like Dante wants. fair is fair.

The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) initially denied the free fall of WTC7 as not being physically possible, but after being forced, through a public session, to admit that free fall had actually occurred, NIST never explained it

he denies and lies about multiple eye witnesses ,samples and photographic evidence of molten metal at all three buildings...just as they deny explosions recorded and wittnessed

who collected samples and photos?

again,
who collected samples and photos? This is the CDZ, please answer in a reasonable and rational way

Already answered.. FEMA and NIST ..a lot of it is video and still shots collected from a wide variety of sources

No surprise at all that the imperial corporate forces have power over the media the fact the mainstream media is propaganda controlled by the CIA.

the people that toot the horn of the governments propaganda cant get around facts that congress did in an investigation into the CIA's activities in the 70's and discovered documents of theirs that they have agents in the media and in work places everywhere.

That reminds me of former Governor Jessy Ventura's statement that the CIA had their agents in the Governor's office. He wondered why on Earth the CIA was in here. Yes, they truly have our country on a short leash.

Ya think their agents are in the White House? I wouldn't doubt it. What happened to JFK is telling on this.

Answer the question Yes or No? I believe that these attacks were not a Bush lead Conspiracy and the buildings were not rigged. What is your answer?

The buildings were rigged for demolition, a significant engineering feat that took weeks of design and placement of explosives. The question is, who did it?

If any steel columns were weakened by the planes and resulting fires, it was at the location of the hit. The massive steel central columns going down were not subjected to this heat and never would have collapsed for that reason.

Shouldn't this be in the conspiracy section?

nope, the OP is a demand for evidence and says nothing about a conspiracy.

in fact if anyone tried to post ct crap it would be off topic in the clean debate section.

We want facts and evidence :)
the conspiracy is that there is evidence being hidden

anonymous and crazy witnesses?

Shouldn't this be in the conspiracy section?

I would say that when the government is providing the conspiracy, the discussion should be open everywhere! Don't you think we all need to be aware of such corruption? Is it our government, or not?
What corruption?

The government is providing a conspiracy? how? why? Oh, because you say so?

The Focus of the CDZ is Civil Discourse, regardless of the topic matter. Still, not all threads qualify for this forum. Some determinations are quick, some, are wait and see. If a thread is removed from this forum it is automatically trashed. Feel free to restart such a thread in a more appropriate forum. Understand that we are not here to run cover for propaganda or soap box preaching, be it left or right. Civil discourse is something we can each benefit from.

eots for you, does civil discourse involve respecting those who ask a question? I only ask because I respectfully ask you to provide names and you post videos or photos

Kool!

1) I want to see pictures of column 79 (from you), and I want to know the chain of custody of the same.

2) I want to see video evidence of a plane that hit the pentagon, (from you), and the chain of custody for the same. I have only seen photo shopped smudges so far.

the names of the people making the charges of conspiracy. anyone can make a conspiracy charge, the burden of proof is on them to provide

The Focus of the CDZ is Civil Discourse, regardless of the topic matter. Still, not all threads qualify for this forum. Some determinations are quick, some, are wait and see. If a thread is removed from this forum it is automatically trashed. Feel free to restart such a thread in a more appropriate forum. Understand that we are not here to run cover for propaganda or soap box preaching, be it left or right. Civil discourse is something we can each benefit from.

eots for you, does civil discourse involve respecting those who ask a question? I only ask because I respectfully ask you to provide names and you post videos or photos

Kool!

1) I want to see pictures of column 79 (from you), and I want to know the chain of custody of the same.

2) I want to see video evidence of a plane that hit the pentagon, (from you), and the chain of custody for the same. I have only seen photo shopped smudges so far.

the names of the people making the charges of conspiracy. anyone can make a conspiracy charge, the burden of proof is on them to provide
the burden is on NIST to explain the collapse of wtc 7 they failed

Last edited:
jet fuel can't melt steel beams

... but it can heat it enough to weaken it's structural integrity.

FACT: Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F). However, experts agree that for the towers to collapse, their steel frames didn't need to melt, they just had to lose some of their structural strength, which requires much less heat.

New York deputy fire chief Vincent Dunn said:
"I have never seen melted steel in a building fire,But I've seen a lot of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel. What happens is that the steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks."

"Steel loses about 50 percent of its strength at 1100°F," notes senior engineer Farid Alfawak-hiri of the American Institute of Steel Construction. "And at 1800° it is probably at less than 10 percent." NIST also believes that a great deal of the spray-on fireproofing insulation was likely knocked off the steel beams that were in the path of the crashing jets, leaving the metal more vulnerable to the heat.

Fires which came from other buildings that were burning from jet fuel.

This page has a video of it happening.
Footage that kills the conspiracy theories Rare footage shows WTC 7 consumed by fire Daily Mail Online

If you are implying that WTC 7 was brought down by intense heat from the fires, YOU ARE WRONG.

Steel structure framed buildings simply DO NOT collapse due to fire.
except they do, I literally just gave you all the facts and temperatures that would cause this event to happen. if you don't like facts then I guess what you've said is true

Except they don't.

Never before 9/11 has there ever been a steel framed structure to collapse due to fire, and we are supposed to believe the spoon-fed garbage that on 9/11 the WTC 7 for example, a steel framed structure collapsed because of fire for the first time in history. :cuckoo: Give me a break.

I literally just gave you all the facts
No you didn't. What you literally provided is equal to the garbage of the so-called "Official Story". :eusa_liar:

Try again.

Forum List

Back