WTC-7 Was NOT A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

so how do you interpret a call for a new investigation complaints government lawyers deterred fact finding and encouraging people to be conspiracy theorist ???

It does not support the demolition theory when the person making the statement specifically rejects that theory.

Its called quote mining and its intellectually dishonest.

I would say you are the one quote mining the entire body of the article is extremely critical of the report and its conclusions and you focus only on the line ..most likely a flloor falling and then exaggerate the the statement as he specifically rejects..as opposed to is most likely how much more dishonest can you get

Many tourists using hand held cameras filmed the passenger jets hitting the Twin Towers on 9/11

These wern't high speed cameras.

Just average store bought units; and this was in 2001

Surly, at least one Pentagon camera caught the plane hitting the building

Or comming in to hit the building :doubt:

Many tourists using hand held cameras filmed the passenger jets hitting the Twin Towers on 9/11

one did
but the frame rate was LOW because it wasnt designed to capture an object moving in excess of 400 MPH

one did
but the frame rate was LOW because it wasnt designed to capture an object moving in excess of 400 MPH

and the other 84 classified tapes ?

one did
How do you know this?

Please post that ONE frame you say exists.

Thank You

one did

and the other 84 classified tapes ?
they released 2 that i know of
one on the security gate AT the pentagon that had the 1 frame per second rate
and another that was slightly faster rate from a gas station
i could look for them again, but i know YOU have seen em

DiveCon I have never seen any video or still picture of the plane either hitting the Pentagon or about to hit the Pentagon.

Please post any evidence you have concerning this.

Thank You

Thanks for posting the link DiveCon

And yes, I have seen these pictures before.

I just thought you ment you had a picture of the plane hitting the building.

All I see is a fireball.

There is no plane to be seen in any of the pictures.

Thanks for posting the link DiveCon

And yes, I have seen these pictures before.

I just thought you ment you had a picture of the plane hitting the building.

All I see is a fireball.

There is no plane to be seen in any of the pictures.
its there, just hard to see if you dont know what you are looking for

Dylan Avery????

no citizens investigation and eyewitness testimony from the impact site
except he admits he didnt see the crash
he ran out AFTER
so its likely he is mistaken and what about all those that DID see it hit

and all the debris and bodies inside the pentagon from flight 77

Did he just make the claim that a person who admits they did not see the impact is somehow a witness to the impact of the plane?

:eek:

:lol::lol::lol:

my belife is it was because it housed enron investigation materials CIA documents and was the base of operations preceding the attacks and of course was also owned by Larry silverstein

I missed this -- in eots world it easier to destroy a building then it is to destroy a few boxes of fires? Not to mention that the CIA conspired to destroy its own office :cuckoo:

:clap2::clap2:

Is their a laughing dogs emoticon?

Dylan Avery????

he ran out AFTER

there are very few witnesses that actually saw the impact the majority saw the plane fly very low and then an explosion but not actual impact..USA today reporters that said they did not see the impact and then 5 years later gave detailed accounts of the impact and are just not credible..it is had to believe this man and others are mistaken that they experienced this horrific explosion and after had a commercial airliner pass over their heads at less than a 100 ft above them described in such detail

he ran out AFTER

there are very few witnesses that actually saw the impact the majority saw the plane fly very low and then an explosion but not actual impact..USA today reporters that said they did not see the impact and then 5 years later gave detailed accounts of the impact and are just not credible..it is had to believe this man and others are mistaken that they experienced this horrific explosion and after had a commercial airliner pass over their heads at less than a 100 ft above them described in such detail
and even fewer that claim they saw it fly away

there are very few witnesses that actually saw the impact [/B]the majority saw the plane fly very low and then an explosion but not actual impact..USA today reporters that said they did not see the impact and then 5 years later gave detailed accounts of the impact and are just not credible..it is had to believe this man and others are mistaken that they experienced this horrific explosion and after had a commercial airliner pass over their heads at less than a 100 ft above them described in such detail

This is a lie

104 directly saw the plane hit the Pentagon.

6 were nearly hit by the plane in front of the Pentagon. Several others were within 100-200 feet of the impact.

26 mentioned that it was an American Airlines jet.

39 others mentioned that it was a large jet/commercial airliner.

2 described a smaller corporate jet. 1 described a "commuter plane" but didn't mention the size.

7 said it was a Boeing 757.

8 witnesses were pilots. One witness was an Air Traffic Controller and Pentagon tower Chief.

2 witnesses were firefighters working on their truck at the Pentagon heliport.

4 made radio calls to inform emergency services that a plane had hit the Pentagon.

10 said the plane's flaps and landing gear were not deployed (1 thought landing gear struck a light pole).

16 mentioned seeing the plane hit light poles/trees, or were next to to the poles when it happened. Another 8 mentioned the light poles being knocked down: it's unknown if they saw them hit.

42 mentioned seeing aircraft debris. 4 mentioned seeing airline seats. 3 mentioned engine parts.

2 mentioned bodies still strapped into seats.

15 mentioned smelling or contacting aviation/jet fuel.

3 had vehicles damaged by light poles or aircraft debris. Several saw other occupied vehicles damaged.

3 took photographs of the aftermath.

Many mentioned false alarm warnings of other incoming planes after the crash. One said "3-4 warnings."

And of course,

0 saw a military aircraft or missile strike the Pentagon.

0 saw a plane narrowly miss the Pentagon and fly away.

http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/911pentagonflight77evidencesummary

yeah, eots says there was "just a pickup truck load"

00Pentdebris-full;init:.jpg

that must have been one fucking BIG ass pickup truck

Forum List

Back