WTC-7 Was NOT A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

The 'only' answer for what took WTC-7 down in 6.6 seconds! Period!

Another lie Terral? Tsk Tsk Mr. Lake of Fire.
Here's the TRUE video of the collapse. More than DOUBLE your 6.6 garbage.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkOGkdNq13k]YouTube - WTC7 NIST Clip with east penthouse[/ame]

Why do you continue to lie?
:eusa_liar:
yup that one shows it was well over 12 seconds to collapse

The 'only' answer for what took WTC-7 down in 6.6 seconds! Period!

Another lie Terral? Tsk Tsk Mr. Lake of Fire.
Here's the TRUE video of the collapse. More than DOUBLE your 6.6 garbage.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkOGkdNq13k]YouTube - WTC7 NIST Clip with east penthouse[/ame]

Why do you continue to lie?
:eusa_liar:

the penthouse collapsed in about 2 secs and the entirety of the rest of the structure fall in less than 7 secs
the collapse BEGINS with the penthouse collapse, numbnuts
it didnt finish till it lay in the pile

I can see why the conspiracy nuts are all over WTC-7. I found several discrepancies about the "official" story.
Here is the NIST version
Questions and Answers about the NIST WTC 7 Investigation

Yet I also found several credible sources that say that the WTC-7 remnants were demolished since the building was severely damaged and they didn't want it collapsing on the rescue workers. So I don't know what the truth is, but it doesn't really matter since the collapse or demolition of WTC-7 wasn't the reason the WTC towers fell. The baby killers who flew the jetliners into the towers brought down WTC-1, WTC-2 and WTC-7.
wrong
they had to destroy OTHER buildings in the WTC complex
WTC4, 5 and 6

play the top video link

Your credible source is 'pull it' ?? That's your credible sources? That's it?

If you don't want the building to collapse on rescue workers, you get them out of the building

You don't go into a burning building with explosives

I found another link where Silverstein clarifies that he meant to pull the firefighters to prevent their injury. Here's the wiki link that has a nice explanation of the WTC-7 collapse.
World Trade Center controlled demolition conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not sure why the conspiracy guys argue over WTC-7 anyway? After the WTC towers fell on the smaller buildings, its obvious why they went down.
"pull it" is fire fighter terminology for evacuating the building
it dates back to the time before they had radios and would pull on the hose to tell the fire fighters to get out

why do you continue to pretend this is not an opinion held by many and that amongst those are many highly respected intellectuals .. high ranking veterans and government research scientist..why can you not even deal with that fact ?
because it ISNT

why do you continue to pretend this is not an opinion held by many and that amongst those are many highly respected intellectuals .. high ranking veterans and government research scientist..why can you not even deal with that fact ?

Opinions....

You're kidding right?

Here is your opinion...that WTC was destroyed to stop an investigation.

How about some facts.

As master lease holder, he could have (Larry Silverstein) let any number of operatives into 7 WTC to destroy the files.

But instead, he arranges for:

2 aircraft hi-jackings
2 aircraft crashes
2 controlled demolitions of occupied buildings
the murder of 2,800 people
a controlled demo of 7 WTC after all of the world is watching

There is no respect forthcoming for an obviously brain-dead opinion on your part.

Opinions....

You're kidding right?

Here is your opinion...that WTC was destroyed to stop an investigation.

How about some facts.

As master lease holder, he could have (Larry Silverstein) let any number of operatives into 7 WTC to destroy the files.

But instead, he arranges for:

2 aircraft hi-jackings
2 aircraft crashes
2 controlled demolitions of occupied buildings
the murder of 2,800 people
a controlled demo of 7 WTC after all of the world is watching

There is no respect forthcoming for an obviously brain-dead opinion on your part.

almost
4 highjacking
3 controled demolitions
a cruise missile/a modified A-6 skyhawk(to attack the pentagon)
then gets the FBI to confiscate all the security camera footage from about 80 locations around the pentagon so no one can have proof it wasnt a 757 that hit

Nice presentation of the Pentagon attack and Flight-77 remains
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTNRkb7AaQk&feature=fvw]YouTube - 9/11 Debunked: Pentagon Flight 77 Photo Evidence[/ame]

Its an opinion held by a fringe, that is populated with anti semites, Holocaust deniers and moon landing conspirtorists. By and large, they quote mine and mistate evidence - many in the movement are simply looking to make a buck

Here is what I don't understand.

The Pentagon is surrounded by cameras.

Why doesn't the Federal government release even one picture of the plane hitting the building?

Just ONE photo would shut down the Truthers argument.

Why doesn't the Federal government release even one picture of the plane hitting the building?

simple
they dont have one
the cameras were not designed to capture something moving in excess of 400 MPH

I can see why the conspiracy nuts are all over WTC-7. I found several discrepancies about the "official" story.
Here is the NIST version
Questions and Answers about the NIST WTC 7 Investigation

Yet I also found several credible sources that say that the WTC-7 remnants were demolished since the building was severely damaged and they didn't want it collapsing on the rescue workers. So I don't know what the truth is, but it doesn't really matter since the collapse or demolition of WTC-7 wasn't the reason the WTC towers fell. The baby killers who flew the jetliners into the towers brought down WTC-1, WTC-2 and WTC-7.

Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

James Quintiere, Ph.D., former Chief of the Fire Science Division of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), has called for an independent review of NIST’s investigation into the collapses of the World Trade Center Towers on 9/11.Dr. Quintiere made his plea during his presentation, “Questions on the WTC Investigations” at the 2007 World Fire Safety Conference. “I wish that there would be a peer review of this,” he said, referring to the NIST investigation. “I think all the records that NIST has assembled should be archived. I would really like to see someone else take a look at what they’ve done; both structurally and from a fire point of view.”

“I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable,” explained Dr. Quintiere. “Let's look at real alternatives that might have been the cause of the collapse of the World Trade Towers and how that relates to the official cause and what's the significance of one cause versus another.”

Dr. Quintiere, one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. “I hope to convince you to perhaps become 'Conspiracy Theorists', but in a proper way,”

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Your intellectual dishonesty is showing for all to see

Although Dr. Quintiere was strongly critical of NIST’s conclusions and its investigatory process, he made it clear he was not a supporter of theories that the Twin Towers were brought down by pre-planted explosives. “If you go to World Trade Center One, nine minutes before its collapse, there was a line of smoke that puffed out. This is one of the basis of the ‘conspiracy theories’ that says the smoke puffing out all around the building is due to somebody setting off an explosive charge. Well, I think, more likely, it’s one of the floors falling down.”

Why would you provide quotes that seem to support the controlled demolition thesis when the person you quote clearly does not support the thesis?

That is dishonest and is called quote mining. Please stop being dishonest and misrepresenting the evidence.

simple
they dont have one
That is nonsense

I go to military air shows all of the time.

I just have an old hand held VHS Sony video camera

It has NO problem filming F16, F18, or any other jet fighter doing high speed flyby's at faster speeds than any passenger jets.

simple
they dont have one
That is nonsense

It has NO problem filming F16, F18, or any other jet fighter doing high speed flyby's at faster speeds than any passenger jets.
then you know NOTHING about security cams
they dont have the same capture rate
at least they didnt back in 2001
i can only assume that they have been vastly improved since then

simple
they dont have one
That is nonsense

i can only assume you read too many popular science explanations

That is nonsense

i can only assume you read too many popular science explanations
i can only assume you know nothing about photography and frame rates

Forum List

Back