WTC-7 Was A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Terral, Mar 18, 2009.

1. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,614
    PENTAGON

EXCLUSIVE: Witnesses in Defense Dept. Report Suggest Cover-Up of 9/11 Findings

A document obtained and witnesses interviewed by Fox News raise new questions over whether there was an effort by the Defense Department to cover up a pre-9/11 military intelligence program known as "Able Danger."
    EXCLUSIVE: Witnesses in Defense Dept. Report Suggest Cover-Up of 9/11 Findings - FoxNews.com

2. DiveCon

DiveCon gone

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,390
    able danger is old news

3. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,614
    shut up... dwivy

EXCLUSIVE: Witnesses in Defense Dept. Report Suggest Cover-Up of 9/11 Findings
    By Catherine Herridge
    Published October 04, 2010 | FoxN

Atta is believed to have been the ringleader of the Sept. 11 hijackers who piloted American Airlines Flight 11 into the World Trade Center. Claims about how early Atta first tripped the radar of the Department of Defense date back to 2005, but those claims never made it into the Inspector General's report. The report was completed in 2006 and, until now, has been available only in a version with the names of virtually all of the witnesses blacked out.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. DiveCon

DiveCon gone

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,390
    again, dipshit, able danger is old news, and it doesnt support your inside job BS'
    what it does show is a cover up for the FAILURES not a planned event

5. ohio_golfer

ohio_golfer much smarter than you

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6
    What is it, specifically, about the maneuvers that makes you question the legitimacy?

6. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,614
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEQtxTnDusk]YouTube - Pilots for 9/11 Truth: Airplane controllability[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdbBly5iz0E&feature=related]YouTube - Pilots for 9/11 Truth: Airplane speed[/ame]

7. breaker19

breaker19 sacred_donut

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Congrats on your *theory*, professors - I am certain that future historians will marvel at your amazing insights.

The only conspiracy I see afoot is this: Each of you (ostensibly) has a brain composed chiefly of two hemispheres - a right and a left. In other words, 1/2 of your brain is the right hemisphere, and the other 1/2 is the left hemisphere.

However, my calculations have caused me to conclude that approximately 1/2 of your thinking is done via regurgitation of electronic data from the WWW/Internet. Thus, it follows that each of you has three halves of a brain - quite impossible according to my understanding of basic arithmetic. Therefore, something really stinks here...and it isn't thermite residue!

Someone please solve this mystery, before the spirit of Bartleby possesses us all!

Oh...and Best of Luck in your pursuit of the 'thermite' thing. Personally, I think that Kryptonite will ultimately prove to be the core instigator of this disaster, but what do I know? I just sell ice cream from a truck that plays 'Oh Susanna' 12 hours per day.
    :eusa_boohoo:

8. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,614
    you forgot to factor in your lack of wit and lameness into the equation
    this is a gross error and voids your calculations

9. Triton

Triton King of the Sea

Thanks Received:
    Whatever particular body of water suits me at the
    Ratings:
    +63

Ignore the overwhelming evidence, attack the messenger with obscene vulgarity, don't present a semblance of an argument to counter with, simply take up space in a post.

Well Done :clap2: