WTC 1&2 Design Flaw?

Until you dumb asses can explain how the building was wired for CD with NO ONE knowing or how thousands of pounds of thermite was put in place you can be the one that shuts the fuck up. I can imagine what you idiots look like in real life. Four eyed losers that most women wouldn't touch with Rimjobs little cock.

Gee, I wonder who you are a sock puppet for? Bring it on, wilted cock. Entertain us like the little sock you are.

:anj_stfu:

And yet another thread fit for the crapper, because Obamamerican DOESN'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE. He's only pretending to WTF he's talking about. Did you're handlers tell you to say those things, because it's obvious that you can't think for yourself.

I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works.

dirty-toilet.jpg

:up_yours:
Great! Another Rimjob cocksucker. I see you are a turd also, loser.

Hey Obamamoron,

You believe that there were structural flaws in the WTC Towers 1 and 2, and that must be the reason for the WTC collapse :cuckoo::lmao:

According to you "the controlled demolition theory is stupid", like I said before, no you're stupid. :cuckoo:

George W. Bush admits that the towers were rigged with explosives.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJJ5WafFHrE]The JERK admits: Bombs were planted in the WTC towers - YouTube[/ame]

You got nothing. YOU ARE WRONG, YOU HAVE BEEN WRONG, AND YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE WRONG. Deal with it stupid.

Last edited:
1242749315_bullshit_amplifier-detector.gif

Obamamoron pretending to know what he's talking again. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

"controlled demolition is a stupid theory" No what's stupid IS YOU! :cuckoo:
Until you dumb asses can explain how the building was wired for CD with NO ONE knowing or how thousands of pounds of thermite was put in place you can be the one that shuts the fuck up. I can imagine what you idiots look like in real life. Four eyed losers that most women wouldn't touch with Rimjobs little cock.

Gee, I wonder who you are a sock puppet for? Bring it on, wilted cock. Entertain us like the little sock you are.

And yet another thread fit for the crapper, because Obamamerican DOESN'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE. He's only pretending to to WTF he's talking about. Did you're handlers tell you to say those things, because it's obvious that you can't think for yourself.

dirty-toilet.jpg

Because his handlers would stop paying him the big bucks if he admitted it was an inside job.:D

Kiss My has gotten his ass handed to him on a platter throughout this entire thread i see.His handlers must be pissed about that.:lol:

And yet another thread fit for the crapper, because Obamamerican DOESN'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE. He's only pretending to WTF he's talking about. Did you're handlers tell you to say those things, because it's obvious that you can't think for yourself.

dirty-toilet.jpg

Great! Another Rimjob cocksucker. I see you are a turd also, loser.

Hey Obamamoron,

You believe that there were structural flaws in the WTC Towers 1 and 2, and that must be the reason for the WTC collapse :cuckoo::lmao:

According to you "the controlled demolition theory is stupid", like I said before, no you're stupid. :cuckoo:

George W. Bush admits that the towers were rigged with explosives.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJJ5WafFHrE]The JERK admits: Bombs were planted in the WTC towers - YouTube[/ame]

You got nothing. YOU ARE WRONG, YOU HAVE BEEN WRONG, AND YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE WRONG. Deal with it stupid.

He will do what his handlers instruct all their agents to do of course.not watch the video or say that proves nothing.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D

hi,

"anyone with common sense knows that controlled demolition is a stupid theory due to the amount of man power and time that that would've taken."

that has bothered me, too.
What if it were something between those extremes? Suppose there were explosives placed only on one or two floors, right where the planes hit which were detonated just before impact?
I wrote a summary of my own research and i explore two areas which, as far as i know, are original research. Part of it has to do with what you're talking about.
Kirkomrik.wordpress.com
- kk

according to nist in the case of building 7 blowing a single column would caused the same collapse

1242749315_bullshit_amplifier-detector.gif

Obamamoron pretending to know what he's talking again. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

"controlled demolition is a stupid theory" No what's stupid IS YOU! :cuckoo:

And yet another thread fit for the crapper, because Obamamerican DOESN'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE. He's only pretending to to WTF he's talking about. Did you're handlers tell you to say those things, because it's obvious that you can't think for yourself.

dirty-toilet.jpg

I'm betting that that is an actual picture of a toilet in your own house. Fucking pig.

asswipe, quit drooling on the keyboard and get yourself back in school. go ahead and finish gradeschool, then maybe try a remedial high school industrial arts class, perhaps you would be good at making some ashtrays and paperweights. stay away from electricity and machines, but maybe they'll let you "run the projector" on movie day !! :lol:

Last edited:
PLEASE TAKE ACTION!!! Sign WTC 7 petition at WHITEHOUSE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This petition will require a formal response from the Whitehouse. Please HELP.

It's the least you can do for your country! It will only take a minute of your time.

wh.gov/96Rn <-- paste into browser

Here's the text of this petition:

Arrange a blue-ribbon panel of Architects to fully explain how an
office fire can destroy a 47-story steel building-WTC7

My fellow patriots, it is with great sadness that I solicit your approval
for this petition. It is both shocking and tragic to consider that WTC 7 was
a planned event.

Oh, you dont know about WTC 7? Well I didnt either until the summer of 2012
when I stumbled across this video:

on youtube.com/watch?v=hZEvA8BCoBw

Forum List

Back