WTC 1&2 Design Flaw?

All types of "theories" have been tossed around as to why two very large skyscrapers collapsed after being hit by commercial airliners. Even though the designers said that the buildings had been designed to withstand impacts by commercial aircraft this was for aircraft that were assumed to be flying slow and "lost" not aircraft at higher speeds and being used as "missiles".
Anyone with common sense knows that controlled demolition is a stupid theory due to the amount of man power and time that that would've taken.
The one theory that seems to stand up to scrutiny is design flaw. The designers and engineers that have talked about the WTC always mention how the towers were the only buildings that were built with that design. Name one building in the world that was designed the same way as the WTC was. The fringe element likes to post pictures of other steel buildings that burned but didn't collapse. Not one of those was hit by commercial aircraft before the fires started.
Let's face it. Just because the original designers said that the buildings were built to withstand impact by aircraft doesn't make it true. It's happened before. Google the Tacoma Narrows Bridge and watch the video of what happened to the original bridge. That design flaw only killed one dog. The WTC was a lot worse.

1242749315_bullshit_amplifier-detector.gif

Obamamoron pretending to know what he's talking again. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

"controlled demolition is a stupid theory" No what's stupid IS YOU! :cuckoo:

All types of "theories" have been tossed around as to why two very large skyscrapers collapsed after being hit by commercial airliners. Even though the designers said that the buildings had been designed to withstand impacts by commercial aircraft this was for aircraft that were assumed to be flying slow and "lost" not aircraft at higher speeds and being used as "missiles".
Anyone with common sense knows that controlled demolition is a stupid theory due to the amount of man power and time that that would've taken.
The one theory that seems to stand up to scrutiny is design flaw. The designers and engineers that have talked about the WTC always mention how the towers were the only buildings that were built with that design. Name one building in the world that was designed the same way as the WTC was. The fringe element likes to post pictures of other steel buildings that burned but didn't collapse. Not one of those was hit by commercial aircraft before the fires started.
Let's face it. Just because the original designers said that the buildings were built to withstand impact by aircraft doesn't make it true. It's happened before. Google the Tacoma Narrows Bridge and watch the video of what happened to the original bridge. That design flaw only killed one dog. The WTC was a lot worse.

Until you dumb asses can explain how the building was wired for CD with NO ONE knowing or how thousands of pounds of thermite was put in place you can be the one that shuts the fuck up. I can imagine what you idiots look like in real life. Four eyed losers that most women wouldn't touch with Rimjobs little cock.

Gee, I wonder who you are a sock puppet for? Bring it on, wilted cock. Entertain us like the little sock you are.

Until you dumb asses can explain how the building was wired for CD with NO ONE knowing or how thousands of pounds of thermite was put in place you can be the one that shuts the fuck up. I can imagine what you idiots look like in real life. Four eyed losers that most women wouldn't touch with Rimjobs little cock.

Gee, I wonder who you are a sock puppet for? Bring it on, wilted cock. Entertain us like the little sock you are.

It seems that 2001 was an opportune time to provide EVERY OFFICE with broadband. You know, for several months prior to 9/11 there were 'electricians' working in those buildings 24/7. Hundreds of people saw them going in and out at all hours, and testified to the fact that the entire security system was bypassed multiple times due to this 'work'. Freight elevators were humming up and down from the basement parking area where truck after truck unloaded pallets of 'electrical components and supplies'.

Truth be told, your 'impossible scenario' was actually quite easy.

It seems that 2001 was an opportune time to provide EVERY OFFICE with broadband. You know, for several months prior to 9/11 there were 'electricians' working in those buildings 24/7. Hundreds of people saw them going in and out at all hours, and testified to the fact that the entire security system was bypassed multiple times due to this 'work'. Freight elevators were humming up and down from the basement parking area where truck after truck unloaded pallets of 'electrical components and supplies'.

Let's say that you're right. You have hundreds of people working on this project for months because that's what it would take to get the job done. In the following 11 years NO ONE has come forward and said ANYTHING about the biggest cover up in US history? I don't think so. Way too many things to go wrong.

and candyass/obamerican can just sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.:lol:

Last edited:

Let's say that you're right. You have hundreds of people working on this project for months because that's what it would take to get the job done. In the following 11 years NO ONE has come forward and said ANYTHING about the biggest cover up in US history? I don't think so. Way too many things to go wrong.

With several months of unfettered access the job could be done by a dozen men or less.

WTC 1&2 Design Flaw?

Apparently they weren't designed to be flown into by large commercial aircraft piloted by terrorists.

If you people believe that WTC buildings 1, 2 & 7 were not flawed, then show us proof that someone is building all steel sky-scrapers with unsupported long span steel trusses today without concrete. I bet insurance is sky-high on any remain all steel long span high rises.

Last edited:
If you people believe that WTC buildings 1, 2 & 3 were not flawed, then show us proof that someone is building all steel sky-scrapers with unsupported long span steel trusses today without concrete. I bet insurance is sky-high on any remain all steel long span high rises.

Ummm, Building 7 wasn't built that way and was never hit by a plane....

If you people believe that WTC buildings 1, 2 & 3 were not flawed, then show us proof that someone is building all steel sky-scrapers with unsupported long span steel trusses today without concrete. I bet insurance is sky-high on any remain all steel long span high rises.

:eusa_hand: Yes WTC building 7 was built that way.

So you failed to show us proof that someone is building all steel skyscrapers with unsupported long span steel trusses today without concrete structure. :redface:

WTC-7 unsupported long span steel trusses
WTC7diagramForFAQs_1.gif

WTC-1 & 2 unsupported long span steel trusses
image006.jpg

Last edited:

:eusa_hand: Yes WTC building 7 was built that way.

So you failed to show us proof that someone is building all steel skyscrapers with unsupported long span steel trusses today without concrete structure. :redface:

WTC-7 unsupported long span steel trusses
WTC7diagramForFAQs_1.gif

WTC-1 & 2 unsupported long span steel trusses
image006.jpg

all kinds of buildings have similar construction to WTC 7...as stated in the beginning of the NIST report furthermore the design was never called into question as a factor by NIST in any way and the only changes made to building codes as a result are to do with things like wider stairwells, emergency lighting ...

ObaMoron wants to compare a bridge built in 1940 to the Twin Towers! :lol:

And you're wrong (what a surprise) about the speed of the Jetliners too. Read this or print it out and have someone read it to you aloud:
9-11 Research: Towers' Design Parameters
The buildings have been investigated and found to be safe in an assumed collision with a large jet airliner (Boeing 707—DC 8) traveling at 600 miles per hour. Analysis indicates that such collision would result in only local damage which could not cause collapse or substantial damage to the building and would not endanger the lives and safety of occupants not in the immediate area of impact.
Why are the vocal Ron Paul supporters such fucking idiots?

er... begs the question of why one would be a vocal ron paul supporter...

And this video proves what exactly? That a concrete/brick & mortar building can be made to pancake?

I think we already knew that. We also know that in your examples much of the structure was weakened in order to accomplish the feat, and none of them had central steel columns for support.

They also didn't come down at freefall speed.

Apples to oranges, Bro...

Last edited:

:anj_stfu:

And yet another thread fit for the crapper, because Obamamerican DOESN'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE. He's only pretending to to WTF he's talking about. Did you're handlers tell you to say those things, because it's obvious that you can't think for yourself.

I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works.

dirty-toilet.jpg

:up_yours:

Last edited:

:anj_stfu:

And yet another thread fit for the crapper, because Obamamerican DOESN'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE. He's only pretending to to WTF he's talking about. Did you're handlers tell you to say those things, because it's obvious that you can't think for yourself.

I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works.

dirty-toilet.jpg

:up_yours:
Great! Another Rimjob cocksucker. I see you are a turd also, loser.

Forum List

Back